Windows 10: Disable New One Drive "Save this file" Pop Up Window

Discus and support Disable New One Drive "Save this file" Pop Up Window in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi is there a way to stop the Save To ONE Drive Popup window every time I try to "Save" Or Save To with a Doc" this Popup comes up and says save to One... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Dasha, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Dasha Win User

Disable New One Drive "Save this file" Pop Up Window

Hi is there a way to stop the Save To ONE Drive Popup window every time I try to "Save" Or Save To with a Doc" this Popup comes up and says save to One Drive?
    I don't use One Drive I haven't used it for at least a year. I don't want it and I have deleted every mention of One Drive in my PC Yesterday? That stopped it' but now it's back?
    Once the Popup window opens you cannot Close it and save normally? Unless I go to Task Manager and End-Task it there
    This has only started since I extended my Google Drive storage 3 Days ago*sarc
    Kind Regards *Banghead*Rolleyes

Version 1909 (OS 18363.657

:)

Dasha, Mar 6, 2020
  2. Tatty_One Win User

Saves log files ?

You can either read the files in Windows or my preferred method is.....

Download CCcleaner from here...........

CCleaner Professional | Try the world’s most trusted PC cleaner, free!

You can then run cleaner, you will see the log files listed, then if you right click you can save as a text file and then have a read. You may also get an "error reporting" log listed seperatly.

Tatty_One, Mar 6, 2020
  3. KomouPoji Win User
    how to copy files from the CD to the Computer drive

Hi Hankriegler,

I would suggest you to follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click file explorer from the list.

• Select the CD/DVD drive and hit Enter.

• Select the files you want to copy from the CD/DVD, then select the drive where you want to paste or save.
    I hope the information is helpful.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Mar 6, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Disable New One Drive "Save this file" Pop Up Window - Similar Threads - Disable Drive Save

2. one drive pop up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    one drive pop up: New Lenovo laptop win 10 windows 20H2 and my one drive keeps displaying pop up "there was a problem signing you in" after I signed in and used it a few times and sync worked fine. Now it will not let me sign in. I removed one drive and reinstalled it but still the same pop...
  3. One Drive for Business - pop up

in Windows 10 Customization
    One Drive for Business - pop up: Hi Played round with my one Drive and imported a bunch of settings I don't like and have since removed them. The One Drive for Business pop up is starting every time I turn on my computer. I have tried the following but has not stopped the pop up: [ATTACH] - Disabing...
  4. Saving a Photoshop File to One Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Saving a Photoshop File to One Drive: I use Photoshop to process my images. Yesterday, I started having a problem saving my images to my One Drive account. I can see the images in File Explorer and can select and open them in Photoshop with no problem. But if I then make a change to the image and try to save them...
  5. Save and Save As pop up windows are tiny.

Save and Save As pop up windows are tiny.: Save & Save As pop up windows are TINY. Makes for both clutter and frustration trying to find the folder I want to save into. How do I 'enlarge' the window? Many Thanks...
  6. Windows saving all files to One Drive

Windows saving all files to One Drive: How can I change the location where my files are saved? Somehow windows is saving ALL my files to One Drive and not my hard drive. I've tried to change the location in my apps (Word, Excel, etc) but the files are still going to One Drive. BTW, I uninstalled One Drive, but...
  7. disable pop up blocker for one app

disable pop up blocker for one app: how do I disable pop up blocker on one program https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-pop-up-blocker-for-one-app/4a90d16c-482e-46cc-8dca-436c679f3677
  8. save excel files to one drive

save excel files to one drive: I just updated my computer and now my office files will not update automatically, or sync, to the cloud. when I go to onedrive and use excel online everything works fine, and when I go to my offline excel the changes show up just fine. However, when I make changes to the...
  9. Disable the save As pop up messages for Notepad applications

Disable the save As pop up messages for Notepad applications: How do i disable the Save as pop up messages that arises when i try to close the notepad application having some unsaved data? Is it possible in windows 10? 111999
  10. One Drive irksome pop-ups

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Drive irksome pop-ups: Every time I boot Win 10 from a cold start, and sometimes from a Restart, I get annoying MS pop-ups urging me to fall prey to One Drive...for which I do not now and can not imagine ever having a need. How do I permanently remove all these vexations? 85957