Windows 10: Disable notification when receving a new email in Windows 10 Start menu

Discus and support Disable notification when receving a new email in Windows 10 Start menu in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I really want to remove this ''receive New Email nofication'' Any solutions? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by POMihai, Jan 11, 2020.

1. POMihai Win User

Disable notification when receving a new email in Windows 10 Start menu

I really want to remove this ''receive New Email nofication''

Any solutions?

Disable notification when receving a new email in Windows 10 Start menu b795e11e-6549-416c-95f6-748913b515cb?upload=true.png

:)

POMihai, Jan 11, 2020
  2. scevism Win User
    scevism, Jan 11, 2020
  3. John Vil Win User
    Disable notifications from Facebook and email

Hi Steve,

To assist you further with your concern regarding pop-ups, kindly answer the questions below:

• Do these notifications pop-up even if you are not using Internet Explorer?
    • Have you made any changes lately on your computer before this happened?

If you have already turned on the pop-up blockers in your Internet Explorer and are still getting notifications from Facebook or you email, we suggest you check on the notifications settings on your PC. Follow the steps below to turn off notifications for
    specific apps on your PC:

• Click on the Start menu.
    • Click on the Gear icon to open the Settings window.
    • On the left panel, select Notifications & actions.
    • Scroll down and look for the app that keeps on notifying you that you wish to stop. Once you see Facebook or Mail on the list, toggle the switch to turn it off.

Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Jan 11, 2020
  4. Disable notification when receving a new email in Windows 10 Start menu

no notification sounds especially for new email recieved.

Hi,

This issue may arise when the notification for the mails are not turned on and would like to know if the issue is specific to the mail notification.

I suggest you to check if the notifications for the mail is turned on. Please follow the below steps and check if that helps to resolve the issue.

• Click on Start menu and select Settings.

• Click on Notifications & actions on the left side.

• Turn on all the Notifications from the notification window and check if that helps.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jan 11, 2020
Thema:

Disable notification when receving a new email in Windows 10 Start menu

1. Disable notification when receving a new email in Windows 10 Start menu - Similar Threads - Disable notification receving

2. Not receving Email or text verification codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not receving Email or text verification codes: I forgot my paste my new password into my password manager, so I had to try and reset it again but this time "I do not receive the emails with the verification codes. I have tried 2 different emails and 1 text message not are being sent despite a message displayed saying the...
  3. Not receving Email or text verification codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not receving Email or text verification codes: I forgot my paste my new password into my password manager, so I had to try and reset it again but this time "I do not receive the emails with the verification codes. I have tried 2 different emails and 1 text message not are being sent despite a message displayed saying the...
  4. Windows Mail App Not Displaying Notifications Correctly For New Emails On Task Bar/Start Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Mail App Not Displaying Notifications Correctly For New Emails On Task Bar/Start Menu: Hi, Sometimes when using the default Windows Mail app with my Outlook account, I don't receive notifications alerts for new emails and other times it works fine. I receive the action centre notification fine, but the mail icon pinned to the Start & Taskbar sometimes...
  5. Disable 20H2 new Start Menu?

Disable 20H2 new Start Menu?: I upgraded from Windows 10 version 2004 to 20H2. Is there a way to disable the new start menu and revert it back to what it was in version 2004? Thanks 167373
  6. Disable 20H2 new Start Menu?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disable 20H2 new Start Menu?: I upgraded from Windows 10 version 2004 to 20H2. Is there a way to disable the new start menu and revert it back to what it was in version 2004? Thanks 167373
  7. Windows 10 Start Menu and Notification menu closes when clicked or when typing anything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Start Menu and Notification menu closes when clicked or when typing anything: Windows 10 Start Menu and Notification menu closes when clicked or when typing anything . Problem started suddenly a few hours ago , restarting PC only allows it to be fixed for 1 time then it starts to have the same problem again . If I go to task manager there's a process...
  8. new email notifications

new email notifications: why am I not getting email notifications ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-email-notifications/7bf905b7-b620-4d88-a493-0505dd50da0e
  9. Windows 10 start menu and notifications not working

Windows 10 start menu and notifications not working: WIndows 10 start menu and notifications menu not working when I left click on them. also some apps in my task bar begin to open and then immediately close when I try to open them. I have only had this problem for about a day. How should I go about fixing this issue?...
  10. problem with start menu, search and new notifications

in Windows 10 Support
    problem with start menu, search and new notifications: I'm having a problem with the start menu, search and new notifications not responding to a click. I think it might be tied to the fact I am using a local logon only. I have created a new user that logs onto Microsoft that doesn't seem to have this problem. I saw this in the...