Windows 10: Disable or remove the Windows Hello Face app in Windows10 1909

Discus and support Disable or remove the Windows Hello Face app in Windows10 1909 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi, I don't have an IR camera and get event 360 warnings when logging in: "Windows Hello for Business provisioning will not be launched. Device is AAD... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Frank in Abra, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Disable or remove the Windows Hello Face app in Windows10 1909

Hi,
    I don't have an IR camera and get event 360 warnings when logging in: "Windows Hello for Business provisioning will not be launched. Device is AAD joined AADJ or DJ++ : Not Tested User has logged on with AAD credentials: No
    Windows Hello for Business policy is enabled: Not Tested"
    All other Hello sign-in features work OK like fingerprint reader and pin. I tried many different methods published except GPedit as I have Home to block warning 360 with regedit but nothing works. There is also no button in Sign-in to remove "Smiley Face" in my 1909 version. Anyone has any suggestions to disable or remove the Windows Hello Face app?

Thanks
    Frank

Disable or remove the Windows Hello Face app in Windows10 1909 868882bd-4e65-4cb8-818b-ae1acc4a5a24?upload=true.png

Disable or remove the Windows Hello Face app in Windows10 1909 6b6963b5-1ad1-44f1-aeeb-1750d5971a6a?upload=true.png

:)

Frank in Abra, Apr 8, 2020
  2. Edwin Win User

windows hello face problem...

List of Windows Hello supported Dell Laptops:

Disable or remove the Windows Hello Face app in Windows10 1909 [​IMG]

Edwin, Apr 8, 2020
  3. Windows Hello Face stopped working

After installing Windows 10 1909 Update KB4551762 and restarting my M/S Surface Book 2 the Windows Hello Face login would not work. I logged on with my PIN, went to settings/accounts to check my Hello/Face Sign In. Message advises that Windows could not find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face. Prior to the Update Windows Hello Face was working. Would appreciate any feedback on how to resolve this issue

PhoenixBots, Apr 8, 2020
  4. Disable or remove the Windows Hello Face app in Windows10 1909

Windows Hello Face Recognition Set up

Hi,

Please provide us below details to assist you better,

• How exactly you are trying to setup Windows Hello Face Recognition?
    • What is the error you are getting, while trying to setup Windows Hello Face Recognition?

A regular webcam will not work with Windows Hello. Windows 10 features Windows Hello, which provides new ways to authentication using biometrics including facial recognition.
    Since this is essentially 3-d detection, a camera with a specialized illuminated infrared camera is required.

I suggest you to try the below steps to setup Windows Hello Face Recognition and check if it helps.

• Open up "Settings" and click on "Accounts," then "Sign-in options."

• You need to set up a PIN code before you're allowed to use Windows Hello. So hit the "Add" button under "PIN" to set that up. Once you've done that the options to set up Windows Hello will unlock.

• You'll now see which options are available to set up under Windows Hello, Since we're looking at facial unlock you'll see an option for "Face." Click on "Set Up."

• The next screen will give you a little background on what Windows Hello is. Click on "Get started".

• The next step could happen incredibly quickly. Position yourself so your face is in the center of the frame that appears on screen. The camera will then do what it needs to do to register your face.

• Once you're set up you have an option that allows you to improve recognition.

• Now, when you go back to Settings you'll have the option again to improve recognition, remove your face, a toggle to turn on unlocking your PC when it sees your face and an added security option that will require you to turn your head
        left and right for verification.

For more information, refer to the below link:

Biometric Facial Recognition – Windows Hello - Microsoft

Hope this information helps. Get back to us if you have any more queries on windows.

Thank you.

Krishna Priya V, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

Disable or remove the Windows Hello Face app in Windows10 1909

1. Disable or remove the Windows Hello Face app in Windows10 1909 - Similar Threads - Disable remove Hello

2. Window Hello Face

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Window Hello Face: Hi My Name is SamuelI have a problem with my Window Hello Face I'm in Lenovo 81HN laptop, buyed in 2019How can i turn it on?Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-hello-face/c105c886-6bb8-4999-953e-ff21bc924a98
  3. how to remove face recognition hello

how to remove face recognition hello: how to remove the face recognition from old and canceled account. I have a new account and try to setup the sign in face recognition but its not work and show its look like I have already set up windows Hello on another account which removed and canceled this account...
  4. How to disable the Remove button on Windows Hello Face and Windows Hello Fingerprint...

How to disable the Remove button on Windows Hello Face and Windows Hello Fingerprint...: We are trying to implement Passwordless authentication to Windows. We want to enable the user with both Windows Hello Face and Windows Hello Fingerprint. Some of the system information are as below:OS Version - Windows 10 Build - 10.0.18363The requirements are as below: User...
  5. Can't remove Windows Hello Face

Can't remove Windows Hello Face: Recently, I activated the sign-in option Windows Hello Face in my laptop and it worked but suddenly it didn't work anymore and now I wanted to remove it but it says "We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face" and every time I turn on my computer, the lock...
  6. Hello Face Removal

Hello Face Removal: This morning I got a lot of BSOD when attempting to sign in. Looking at the events log I see that the first problem was a Kernel Power 31 but the second one was Windows Hello Face Driver ROOT\WindowsHelloFaceSoftwareDriver\0000 Driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load....
  7. Cannot disable Windows Hello Face

Cannot disable Windows Hello Face: I would like to disable windows hello however in settings under sign in options when I click Windows Hello Face the option to remove it is not able to be clicked. It also says 'Something went wrong. Try again later.'...
  8. Windows hello face

Windows hello face: When I am going to set up windows hello face it is showing that it could not find camera compatible with windows hello though I am having a webcam already built-in in my system....
  9. windows hello face

windows hello face: my laptop is fujitsu lifebook T725, how do I set up windows hello face if in the setting panel their is a message displayed as..we couldnt find a camera compatible with windows hello face....
  10. Disable Windows Hello Face Recognition on Laptop

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Disable Windows Hello Face Recognition on Laptop: I have a Logitech BRIO camera connected to my laptop's dock. I set up Windows Hello facial recognition so that I don't have to enter a password when the laptop is docked. I usually place the computer with the lid closed underneath my monitor when it's docked. This prevents me...