Windows 10: Disable or turn off adm display driver update on windows update settings..

Discus and support Disable or turn off adm display driver update on windows update settings.. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hello.Is there a way to disable the amd display driver from updating via the windows update?.. The reason for this is the update via windows disables... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Glutt25, Jun 8, 2021.

1. Glutt25 Win User

Disable or turn off adm display driver update on windows update settings..

hello.Is there a way to disable the amd display driver from updating via the windows update?.. The reason for this is the update via windows disables vulkan..it's a hassle to install all updates then reinstall amd driver via their amd site just to reactivate vulkan..or if can cancel the amd driver from download with the other updates on windows?

:)

Glutt25, Jun 8, 2021
  2. little cat, Jun 8, 2021
  3. Black Screen During Driver Update Disable or turn off adm display driver update on windows update settings.. :(

I reinstalled my laptop back to factory settings, and I wanted to update the GPU drivers. But when I try, the screen turns black during the update, but the computer is still running. I was forced to turn off the computer and turn it back on. I used system restore, so now I'm using the default drivers that came with the laptop. Can you guys suggest anything?

mrpubnoobz, Jun 8, 2021
  4. 95Viper Win User

How to stop Win10 updating graphic driver!?

Turn off UAC, run the O&O Shutup10 as an Administrator (left click on it and choose "Run as Adminstrator")
    After, checking the settings, did you re-boot; then, install your older driver?
    Turn UAC back on, if you want it on.
    It works for me. Windows has not even offered me any driver updates since checking the option to turn it off.

If that app is not working for you; try Ashampoo's AntiSpy for Windows 10... it has the options to turn off driver updates, too. And, it is free to use, also.

95Viper, Jun 8, 2021
Thema:

1. Disable or turn off adm display driver update on windows update settings.. - Similar Threads - Disable turn off

2. Reoccuring problem. Driver updates are turned off in settings and disabled in group policy,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reoccuring problem. Driver updates are turned off in settings and disabled in group policy,...: After clicking on the update to windows 11 in the taskbar, and declining it, settings decided to automatically check for updateds and install all of them without asing me to download or install them.How many times am I going to have to fight with this to unistall them,...
  3. Reoccuring problem. Driver updates are turned off in settings and disabled in group policy,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reoccuring problem. Driver updates are turned off in settings and disabled in group policy,...: After clicking on the update to windows 11 in the taskbar, and declining it, settings decided to automatically check for updateds and install all of them without asing me to download or install them.How many times am I going to have to fight with this to unistall them,...
  4. Reoccuring problem. Driver updates are turned off in settings and disabled in group policy,...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Turn on/off driver updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Turn on/off driver updates: Since MS took the Control Panel away in 20H2, where is this setting now ? It used to be Control Panel > Hardware 170023
  6. Is it possible to turn off updating display settings across all displays used by the same...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to turn off updating display settings across all displays used by the same...: I have 3 displays im my gameroom. My laptop which uses my tv as a second screen. I use this for streaming shows or twitch. And my gaming pc which is used only for gaming. My issue is my gaming pc monitor is really nice where as my laptop and tv dont have the same quality....
  7. Display set to turn off but turns on again immediately.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display set to turn off but turns on again immediately.: 2 months ago i bought a new PC with windows 10. Everything runs perfectly, except this annoying thing: I have display turn-off set to 15 minutes. So after 15 minutes of inactivity the display turns off, but then turns on immediately again. After an additional 15 minutes the...
  8. Display set to turn off but turns on again immediately.

in Windows 10 Support
    Display set to turn off but turns on again immediately.: 2 months ago i bought a new PC with windows 10. Everything runs perfectly, except this annoying thing: I have display turn-off set to 15 minutes. So after 15 minutes of inactivity the display turns off, but then turns on immediately again. After an additional 15 minutes the...
  9. TURN OFF THE ADAPTIVE DISPLAY SETTINGS.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    TURN OFF THE ADAPTIVE DISPLAY SETTINGS.: Many of us are experiencing the screen dimming due to the adaptive display setting in windows 10. Rather than following complicate procedures aimed at disabling this option, I found that simply going into DEVICE MANAGER-->SENSORS-->AMBIENT LIGHT...
  10. Permanently disable windows update medic service & turn off updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Permanently disable windows update medic service & turn off updates: Hi~ I need a way to disable the windows updates. I hate updates & I'm really sick of having updates forced on me with all this technology. I had the update feature shut off for years. I only turned it on if I needed something vital then shut it back off. Last September,...