Windows 10: Disable Palm Rejection Zephyrus G15

Discus and support Disable Palm Rejection Zephyrus G15 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have a Zephyrus G15 Laptop. I would love to turn off palm rejection so I can use the touchpad while using the keyboard for some games. This is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RylandFields, May 10, 2021.

1. Disable Palm Rejection Zephyrus G15

Hello, I have a Zephyrus G15 Laptop. I would love to turn off palm rejection so I can use the touchpad while using the keyboard for some games. This is easy to do when you have Synaptics drivers for your touchpad. This computer doesn't use Synaptics drivers, so I could use some help figuring it out.

:)

RylandFields, May 10, 2021

2. How to disable palm rejection

You never told me to send you one if that's what you're suggesting. Here you go.
    Disable Palm Rejection Zephyrus G15 [​IMG]

bluntc0ncussi0n, May 10, 2021
  3. How to disable palm rejection

I just tried the solution involving within settings and this is what I got.
    It seems to be the same thing as what the control panel opened up. I also reinstalled the drivers and same result.

bluntc0ncussi0n, May 10, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

Disable Palm Rejection Zephyrus G15

How to disable palm rejection

Thank you very much for your reply.

Another way: Settings, search mouse, Mouse Settings, Addditional Mouse Options

Also post this screenshot:

If you don't have a driver properly installed, uninstall from here, if possible, and restart to reinstall it and then retry.

dalchina, May 10, 2021
Thema:

Disable Palm Rejection Zephyrus G15

1. Disable Palm Rejection Zephyrus G15 - Similar Threads - Disable Palm Rejection

2. Palm rejection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Palm rejection: Hi, I just bought a lenovo ideapad duet 5i. When I move my palm in the screen while writing it makes the page move. I checked the box of ignore touch while writing both on Windows and Onenote. My pen is lenovo active pen 3 and its non bluetooth. Is there a way in Windows to...
  3. Palm rejection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Palm rejection: Hi, I just bought a lenovo ideapad duet 5i. When I move my palm in the screen while writing it makes the page move. I checked the box of ignore touch while writing both on Windows and Onenote. My pen is lenovo active pen 3 and its non bluetooth. Is there a way in Windows to...
  4. does windows 10 home support palm rejection??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    does windows 10 home support palm rejection??: I have tried palm rejection settings - help found on the internet. But they all seem to be for Windows 10 Pro, because I don't see the same options in my convertible laptop which runs on Windows 10 Home. I am just wondering if Win10 Home support Palm Rejection. If so, I...
  5. does windows 10 home support palm rejection??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    does windows 10 home support palm rejection??: I have tried palm rejection settings - help found on the internet. But they all seem to be for Windows 10 Pro, because I don't see the same options in my convertible laptop which runs on Windows 10 Home. I am just wondering if Win10 Home support Palm Rejection. If so, I...
  6. Palm Rejection Not Working - HP Envy x360 2 in 1

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Palm Rejection Not Working - HP Envy x360 2 in 1: Hello, I am having problems with my HP. I use the computer as a 2 in 1 and use the stylus writing on the screento take notes, tests, and complete school work. I bought the machine lastsummer in June. The scenario of my problems is aslisted below. 1 I was using the...
  7. Palm rejection no longer working

Palm rejection no longer working: Split from this thread. I have recently bought ASUS ZENBOOK FLIP UX362F for the sole purpose of teaching on note pad....but the palm rejection is not working...did all possible settings but its not helping at all...i m usning METAMOJI NOTE ,DRAWBOARD PDF and both of these...
  8. COMPLETE palm rejection on Windows 10

COMPLETE palm rejection on Windows 10: My laptop HP ENVY x360 screen cracked and now it registers cracks as touches. Is there a possibility to make touchscreen work ONLY with Windows ink Pen and ignore other touches? Not only when the Pen is connected and the Pen cursor is on the screen but ALL the time?...
  9. How to disable palm rejection

How to disable palm rejection: I'm trying to disable palm sensitivity on this laptop. It's very annoying since it prevents me from using the touchpad for a short amount of time right after typing. I looked online and it says that apparently I have to look into device settings after clicking the "Mouse"...
  10. Disabling Palm Rejection for Trackpad

Disabling Palm Rejection for Trackpad: How do I do that, I am going nuts just trying to do quick adjustments on a doc and getting stopped by this stupid palm rejection that is nothing more than a time lock on the trackpad after typing. I have windows precision drivers, so it should be controlled somewhere in...