Windows 10: Disable PIN request when login with a Microsoft account - Windows 10

Discus and support Disable PIN request when login with a Microsoft account - Windows 10 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; We have a problem in one of our Client workstation. We installed a new desktop and configured directly with the employee assigned Microsoft account ***... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Gustavo A. Díaz, Jan 12, 2022.

1. Disable PIN request when login with a Microsoft account - Windows 10

We have a problem in one of our Client workstation. We installed a new desktop and configured directly with the employee assigned Microsoft account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** this time all the rest existing workstations, uses local Windows account.Now, there is no way to disable PIN request at login, having to Cancel and Omit that process to be available to Login with the Microsoft Account and its password.I've disabled PIN login via Workgroup policies, via Regedit and so on. Still, I have that PIN request at login.How I can disabled this? It must be done from Microsoft Admin account which in

:)

Gustavo A. Díaz, Jan 12, 2022
  2. RuskinF Win User

How to disable password and pin request?

Follow the below steps to remove PIN from your Windows login account.

1. Open the Settings, and click/tap on the Accounts icon.
    2. Select Sign-in options, and click/tap on I forgot my PIN.
    3. Click/tap on Continue.
    4. Leave the PIN fields empty, and click/tap on Cancel.
    5. Your PIN will now be removed.

RuskinF, Jan 12, 2022
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    Microsoft Account PIN and password

We appreciate the screenshot that you provided. to start troubleshooting the issue with you logins, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how login pin goes back to password:

• Click Start menu and go to Settings.
    • In Settings, click the Accounts icon.
    • Click on Sign-in options.
    • Change both your password and pin one by one.
    Let us know how it goes.

Dyan Rey, Jan 12, 2022
  4. Disable PIN request when login with a Microsoft account - Windows 10

OSK PIN login on non-touch device

Hello,

I suggest you to create a PIN for your device and try the on screen keyboard to login to the same.

You may follow the steps below to create PIN protection for your device.

• Go to Settings and select account.

• Click on sign in option and Go to PIN option.

• Now click on Add and set PIN for login.

You can use the same PIN to login to your device using the on screen Keyboard from ease of access option and verify the result.

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Jan 12, 2022
Thema:

Disable PIN request when login with a Microsoft account - Windows 10

1. Disable PIN request when login with a Microsoft account - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Disable PIN request

2. Windows 10, MSN Login request during account login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10, MSN Login request during account login: Hello Community,I am having issues logging into my computer using Windows 10. After I insert my Windows password, the computer automatically takes me to a MSN email password screen. The issue is that this email account is very old and I cannot use the "Forgot Password" option...
  3. Windows 10, MSN Login request during account login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10, MSN Login request during account login: Hello Community,I am having issues logging into my computer using Windows 10. After I insert my Windows password, the computer automatically takes me to a MSN email password screen. The issue is that this email account is very old and I cannot use the "Forgot Password" option...
  4. Windows 10, MSN Login request during account login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to disable PIN login without Microsoft account

How to disable PIN login without Microsoft account: I unlinked my Microsoft account with much difficulty but for some reason my computer is still asking for a PIN to sign in as opposed to my local account's password.I tried to turn off the PIN but Windows Hello is not available until I add a Microsoft Account, and I can't turn...
  6. How to disable PIN login without Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable PIN login without Microsoft account: I unlinked my Microsoft account with much difficulty but for some reason my computer is still asking for a PIN to sign in as opposed to my local account's password.I tried to turn off the PIN but Windows Hello is not available until I add a Microsoft Account, and I can't turn...
  7. How to disable PIN login without Microsoft account

8. Disable PIN request when login with a Microsoft account - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable PIN request when login with a Microsoft account - Windows 10: We have a problem in one of our Client workstation. We installed a new desktop and configured directly with the employee assigned Microsoft account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** this time all the rest existing workstations, uses local Windows account.Now, there...
  9. Disable PIN request when login with a Microsoft account - Windows 10

Disable PIN request when login with a Microsoft account - Windows 10: We have a problem in one of our Client workstation. We installed a new desktop and configured directly with the employee assigned Microsoft account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** this time all the rest existing workstations, uses local Windows account.Now, there...
  10. Windows 10 home 1909 disable pin request

Windows 10 home 1909 disable pin request: Hello! Windows 10 home 1909, every time, after restart ask create PIN, how to disable that f... function. I was trying to find solution, but those all solutions is for WINDOWS PRO edition, I have HOME EDITION. Thank Yoy...