Windows 10: Disable recovery envirnment?

Discus and support Disable recovery envirnment? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, Is there a difference between this: reagentc /disable, and reagentc.exe /disable ? Thanks in advance!... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by abpc555, Nov 17, 2019.

1. abpc555 Win User

Disable recovery envirnment?

Hi,

Is there a difference between this: reagentc /disable, and reagentc.exe /disable ?

Thanks in advance!

:)

abpc555, Nov 17, 2019
  2. yogurt_21 Win User

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Nov 17, 2019
  3. android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Nov 17, 2019
  4. Disable recovery envirnment?

Missing Recovery Environment

Hi Alan,

Here is a link containing several useful suggestions to help you recover Windows 10. Since the error message that you got tells you to insert your Windows installation or recovery media. We suggest the perform the steps listed under
    Use a recovery drive to restore or reset your PC or you can also follow the steps under
    Use installation media to restore or reset your PC. Please see the link below for more details:

Recovery options in Windows 10.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Nov 17, 2019
Thema:

Disable recovery envirnment?

1. Disable recovery envirnment? - Similar Threads - Disable recovery envirnment

2. can't reset windows 10 - recovery environment disabled

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can't reset windows 10 - recovery environment disabled: i need to reset windows 10 and save my files, but i can't. i've been trying different things all day and am about to give up. it will not allow me to upload screenshots so i will type the error messages out.when i try to reset, it says "could not find the recovery...
  3. How to disable Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE)

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE): [IMG]The Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) is crucial to your Windows system. It features tools and utilities in Microsoft Windows operating systems, such as Startup Repair, System restore, System image recovery, Reset PC, etc. You can troubleshoot and recover your system...
  4. How disable bit locker from recovery?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How disable bit locker from recovery?: Hi.After the last win 11 update the wifi device stop to work on MSI prestige. So I tried to recover it restoring an image with System Restore Point and now my Laptop won't boot.I have very important stuff on it and I know the key for remove bit locker but I don't know how to...
  5. How disable bit locker from recovery?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How disable bit locker from recovery?: Hi.After the last win 11 update the wifi device stop to work on MSI prestige. So I tried to recover it restoring an image with System Restore Point and now my Laptop won't boot.I have very important stuff on it and I know the key for remove bit locker but I don't know how to...
  6. Disable WLAN AutoConfig WiFi auto recovery function.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disable WLAN AutoConfig WiFi auto recovery function.: Win10Pro 20H2 19042.928 I notices this behavior a few versions back and thought it was my WiFi card acting up but then noticed it on other Win10 computers. The service WLAN AutoConfig will monitor, disconnect and reconnect the WiFi network if the internet is unreachable....
  7. How to disable Bitlocker Recovery Key completely?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to disable Bitlocker Recovery Key completely?: Hi. So we got a bunch of laptops that have Bitlocker enabled by default (i guess). At least when you go into Windows, then under Bitlocker settings it offers to disable (decrypt) the drive. One of our laptops had a warranty recall, and after motherboard swap it asked for...
  8. How disable Ransomware Data Recovery?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How disable Ransomware Data Recovery?: I would like to enable Controlled Folder Access but it appears that if I do the Ransomware Data Recovery feature will try to backup some or all of the files in protected folders to OneDrive. I do not want anything backed up to OneDrive. How can I enable Controlled Folder...
  9. Disable session recovery

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable session recovery: W10 Pro 1709 When I restart Windows it opens or tries to open windows that were open when I shut down. I want a clean restart. How do I get to that? Thanks. 111575
  10. Enable or Disable Windows Recovery Environment in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Windows Recovery Environment in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Windows Recovery Environment in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) in Windows 10 Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) is a recovery environment that can repair common causes of unbootable operating systems....