Windows 10: Disable restricted mode

Discus and support Disable restricted mode in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, You Tube suddenly put me in restricted mode. I keep trying to disable it without success. Any suggestions? Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kathy J. T., Oct 1, 2018.

1. Disable restricted mode

Hi,

You Tube suddenly put me in restricted mode.

I keep trying to disable it without success.

Any suggestions?

Thank you

:)

Kathy J. T., Oct 1, 2018
  2. phuocrose Win User

Can't disable Restricted Mode (Youtube) ?

First, sorry for my bad English
    But I installed windows 10 build 10240 and my browser cant watch most videos on youtube cuz restricted mode always on. when I click off and save, it will refresh page and this mode still on.
    I try with edge, chrome ( firefox has problem with certificate. cant visit too much site)
    try to delete cookies, reset win10, upgrade from 8,1, clean install. and I cant disable this mode.
    I tried to use vlc or kmplayer too and it still fail
    Help me to fix this problem if u know *Sad
    Thanks for read

Disable restricted  mode [​IMG]

Disable restricted  mode [​IMG]

phuocrose, Oct 1, 2018
  3. dvdaur Win User
    Can't disable Restricted Mode (Youtube) ?

install zenmate on chrome
    ZenMate Security, Privacy Unblock VPN - Chrome Web Store

dvdaur, Oct 1, 2018
  4. Disable restricted mode

How can I disable the Restricted Mode setting in Windows 10?

Original Title - Restricted Mode

How can I disable the Restricted Mode setting in Windows 10? We no long have children using the computer and I do not wish to have this setting on.

JohnStockham, Oct 1, 2018
Thema:

Disable restricted mode

1. Disable restricted mode - Similar Threads - Disable restricted mode

2. Issues activating Restricted Admin Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues activating Restricted Admin Mode: Hello, I am trying to do a POC on Restricted Admin mode for RDP connections. I have found the KB's and turned it on. But it will not enforce. Here is what I am doingDestination: Windows 2016 Datacenter serverSource: Windows 10 Personal editionOn Destination: I have gone into...
  3. Trouble with disabling school/ admin restriction

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trouble with disabling school/ admin restriction: I cant seem to run applications as admin. Every thing i searched online is not working. Can i get help? submitted by /u/orange_manta05 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l5h4oc/trouble_with_disabling_school_admin_restriction/
  4. Restricted Mode is off but things still restricted?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Restricted Mode is off but things still restricted?: For some reason restricted mode is off but some videos and all comments are restricted. Any possible way to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restricted-mode-is-off-but-things-still-restricted/d677b1f2-3de6-4caf-9cfb-f07b1e846b4d
  5. Restricted mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Restricted mode: I am trying to watch a youtube video but it is telling me that it is set to restricted mode and I cannot find a way to turn it off. Please help me get this off. I tried clicking on my profile picture and that did not work....
  6. Youtube Restricted mode

Youtube Restricted mode: I did not turn on my youtube restricted mode and I use youtube signed out. in every browser it is under restricted mode. can someone help me pls its been doing this for so long!!...
  7. Restricted mode

Restricted mode: Hi, My You tube suddenly changed enabled Restricted mode. It happened on the same day that my gmail account updated to a newer version. I am not sure if that is the reason. I can't disable the restricted mode. Can you please help. Thank you...
  8. Can't disable Restricted Mode (Youtube) ?

in Browsers and Email
    Can't disable Restricted Mode (Youtube) ?: First, sorry for my bad English But I installed windows 10 build 10240 and my browser cant watch most videos on youtube cuz restricted mode always on. when I click off and save, it will refresh page and this mode still on. I try with edge, chrome ( firefox has problem with...
  9. Restricted Mode?

in Browsers and Email
    Restricted Mode?: I was going to watch a video on spacex.com and it said that I cant watch it in restricted mode. I searched the phrase but windows was zero. ??? 96914
  10. Problems with Youtube's restricted mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems with Youtube's restricted mode: As the titles suggests, I have been having problems with Youtube's restricted mode ever since upgrading from windows 8.1 to windows 10. I have tried many things, from taking myself out of the family safety group and making multiple google accounts and microsoft accounts. All...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows restricted mode disable