Windows 10: Disable right click drag menu

Discus and support Disable right click drag menu in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello! So I find this annoying feature on my Windows. Every time I try to right click a file, I accidentally keep dragging it instead of right clicking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Daniel Walters2010, May 29, 2023.

1. Disable right click drag menu

Hello! So I find this annoying feature on my Windows. Every time I try to right click a file, I accidentally keep dragging it instead of right clicking and then pulls up this menu:How do I disable this feature? Thanks!

:)

Daniel Walters2010, May 29, 2023
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. Ferdz Amp Win User
    Why is the Snipping Tool not in the Windows Applications Menu ?

Glad that we were able to clear things up for you.

There is certainly a way to remove the live tiles in your Windows 10 Start menu. Kindly refer to these steps below:

• Press the Windows key to launch the Start menu.
    • Right-click on each tile and Unpin from Start. Repeat this step until all tiles are removed.
    • Once all the tiles are gone, you may now resize the Start menu by dragging the right edge all the way to the left.

If you decided to use the Start menu live tiles again, just drag the right edge towards to the right. Right-click on a shortcut icon and select
    Pin to Start.

Keep us updated and we will be glad to assist you further.

Ferdz Amp, May 29, 2023
  4. Edwin Win User

Disable right click drag menu

Disable Taskbar Context Menus for 'press and hold' (drag) ONLY??

You could change your Mouse Drag Sensitivity; it will change all other drag scenarios as well though!

Change Drag and Drop Sensitivity in Windows

Edwin, May 29, 2023
Thema:

Disable right click drag menu

1. Disable right click drag menu - Similar Threads - Disable right click

2. Disable right click drag menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable right click drag menu: Hello! So I find this annoying feature on my Windows. Every time I try to right click a file, I accidentally keep dragging it instead of right clicking and then pulls up this menu:How do I disable this feature? Thanks!...
  3. Disable right click drag menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable right click drag menu: Hello! So I find this annoying feature on my Windows. Every time I try to right click a file, I accidentally keep dragging it instead of right clicking and then pulls up this menu:How do I disable this feature? Thanks!...
  4. Right-click menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right-click menu: I work with *.py Python files all day. These files are associated with Python for direct running, but to edit a .py file I right-click on a file to get to an editor, either VSCode , IDLE, or EditPlus. Unfortunately, I can't select any of these directly. Instead, I have to...
  5. Right-click menu

Right-click menu: I work with *.py Python files all day. These files are associated with Python for direct running, but to edit a .py file I right-click on a file to get to an editor, either VSCode , IDLE, or EditPlus. Unfortunately, I can't select any of these directly. Instead, I have to...
  6. Right click drag to the desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right click drag to the desktop: Can I change the right click file drag menu default option to be create a shortcut rather than move file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-drag-to-the-desktop/530cde6a-c591-4bcf-8c46-da03916f82ec
  7. Right click drag to the desktop

Right click drag to the desktop: Can I change the right click file drag menu default option to be create a shortcut rather than move file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-drag-to-the-desktop/530cde6a-c591-4bcf-8c46-da03916f82ec
  8. right click menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    right click menu: how do i remove something off the right click menu submitted by /u/kubunio10 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mopspb/right_click_menu/
  9. Disable Right-Click Context Menu in Start Menu of Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Disable Right-Click Context Menu in Start Menu of Windows 10: [ATTACH]In this post, we will show you how to enable or disable the right-click […] This article Disable Right-Click Context Menu in Start Menu of Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. right click menu

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    right click menu: when using the right click menu, how do i get a "confirm" option before deleting a file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-menu/5122906b-d095-4233-a785-1aadb877a634"