Windows 10: Disable Safe Mode for an appilication Windows 10

Discus and support Disable Safe Mode for an appilication Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I was playing a game when my pc crashed. the next time I launched the game, it asked me whether I would like to launch the game in Safe mode or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DeeptejDhauskar, May 3, 2020.

1. Disable Safe Mode for an appilication Windows 10

Hi,

I was playing a game when my pc crashed. the next time I launched the game, it asked me whether I would like to launch the game in Safe mode or no. I chose to run the game on Safe mode but it seemed that my Game graphics were downgraded and it had a stretched widescreen zoomed in feel. I am running on windows 10. It would be great if you tell me how do I run my game back on the normal mode ie. Disable Safe Mode. My pc is running on Normal mode.

Please help me.

Windows user.

:)

DeeptejDhauskar, May 3, 2020

2. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 3, 2020
  3. Boot into Safe Mode on Windows 10  

I am stuck in Safe Mode in spite of following all the suggested steps to go back to Normal Startup - Like opening file location of msconfig.exe & running as Administrator. The computer I am trying to get out of safe mode has just been updated from Windows 7.

GreatWhiteNorth, May 3, 2020
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Disable Safe Mode for an appilication Windows 10

Stuck in safe mode in windows 10

Safe mode is intended to help fix most, if not all problems within an operating system, it's not good if we got stuck on it. To correct this, we suggest that you follow the steps below to exit out of Safe mode:

• Open Run command by pressing Windows key + R
      keys on the keyboard and type msconfig in the command box and press
      Enter.
    • Under General tab, put a check on Normal Startup option.
    • Reboot the system and check if the changes are effective.

Let us know if you are able to exit out of Safe mode with these steps.

Xylee Del, May 3, 2020
Thema:

Disable Safe Mode for an appilication Windows 10

1. Disable Safe Mode for an appilication Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Disable Safe Mode

2. Windows 10 will boot in safe mode but not safe mode with networking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 will boot in safe mode but not safe mode with networking: Have a PC which won’t boot into windows 10. Was working until recently. It hangs on the windows loading screen.I can reboot into safe mode fine but I want to save files to usb as a backup. Many are one OneDrive so won’t allow me to do this. If I boot into safe mode with...
  3. Windows 10 will boot in safe mode but not safe mode with networking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 will boot in safe mode but not safe mode with networking: Have a PC which won’t boot into windows 10. Was working until recently. It hangs on the windows loading screen.I can reboot into safe mode fine but I want to save files to usb as a backup. Many are one OneDrive so won’t allow me to do this. If I boot into safe mode with...
  4. Windows 10 will boot in safe mode but not safe mode with networking

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Safe mode disables my headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Safe mode disables my headset: So its required to run windows 11 in secure boot in order to play valorant but if I try to do that my headset wont work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/safe-mode-disables-my-headset/16bd9fa9-d9d4-4711-b6bb-729498722fd4
  6. Safe mode disables my headset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Safe mode disables my headset: So its required to run windows 11 in secure boot in order to play valorant but if I try to do that my headset wont work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/safe-mode-disables-my-headset/16bd9fa9-d9d4-4711-b6bb-729498722fd4
  7. Airplane mode cannot be disabled in windows 10, safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Airplane mode cannot be disabled in windows 10, safe mode: Hi everyone Suddenly, with no reason, my bluetooth button has gone away. I started my machine Intel NUC5i5RYK in safe mode. I forgot my account password. I changed my password using another machine. However it didn't help at all because my first machine is in Airplane...
  8. Safe Mode disabled services

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Safe Mode disabled services: I'm having an issue where a (or some) program(s) won't launch or install normally but will in safe mode. Is there a way to get a list of the services that safe mode disables so I can narrow down the problem? submitted by /u/Shadowlord87 [link] [comments]...
  9. WINDOWS 10 Safe Mode.

in Windows 10 Support
    WINDOWS 10 Safe Mode.: May anyone be able to clearly explain to me how to start my PC in safe mode? 148711
  10. Fix account disabled by safe mode Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fix account disabled by safe mode Windows 10: My account was disabled when I went into safe mode. It created an Administrator account and disabled mine. My account UID is still in the registry. But it does not show up when I view accounts with WMIC. The profile is still in users. I cannot log into my account because the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows how disable a game from running in safe mode