Windows 10: Disable safe mode or enable pin login back without login into windows 10

Discus and support Disable safe mode or enable pin login back without login into windows 10 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I used my pin to login to windows always and i tried to restart my pc with safe mode, after restarting at the login, they ask for the password instead... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Binoli, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Binoli Win User

Disable safe mode or enable pin login back without login into windows 10

I used my pin to login to windows always and i tried to restart my pc with safe mode, after restarting at the login, they ask for the password instead of the pin. For some-reason the password is not working and i have no way to revert it back to normal login or reset password?

All options in boot menu, reset my with keep my files, advance options to start the pc normally or even command prompt starting, end up popping for the password but password is not working

Any idea how to work around this?

:)

Binoli, Oct 7, 2019
  2. PE7
    PE7 Win User

Windows login PIN code does not work in Safe mode

Hello,

The computer has Windows 10 and PIN was used to login.

I have enabled Safe mode using MSConfig with administrator rights (when trying to save new settings without administrator rights, the MSConfig reported that necessary file to enable Safe mode is used by another program) and restarted computer as requested by
    MSConfig.

When login screen appeared, PIN no longer worked, and no one remembers the password.

I cannot log into system in any way.

What should I do?

3. Evidrosou Win User
    Safe mode login

Hello. I updated to windows 10 but the taskbar wasn't working well.

So, i decided to login with safe mode with networking.

Now, I'm stucked at safe mode window login because I don't remember the password.

I was using pin to login to windows and I can't find the password.

Is it a way to return to normal mode?

Or any other way to solve this problem?

Thanks

Evidrosou, Oct 7, 2019
  4. Disable safe mode or enable pin login back without login into windows 10

Stuck on Login Screen for Windows 10

Hi Jacob,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to login to Safe Mode from the link provided below and enable the in-built Administrator account by following the steps below:

To start system in safe mode:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/windows-startup-settings-safe-mode

(Applies to Windows 10)

To enable in-built Administrator account:

• Press “Windows key + R”, type “cmd” and press Enter.
    • Type “net user administrator /active:yes”.

Once the account is enabled, login to the Administrator account and make the changes/delete (for) the Microsoft Account. After the changes are done, try to login with the Microsoft Account. After the issue is solved, need to disable the in-built Administrator
    Account by typing the below command in elevated command prompt.

“net user administrator /active:no” and press Enter.

To open elevated command prompt:

• Right Click on Start and select “Command Prompt (Admin)”.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

Disable safe mode or enable pin login back without login into windows 10

1. Disable safe mode or enable pin login back without login into windows 10 - Similar Threads - Disable safe mode

2. How to disable PIN login without Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable PIN login without Microsoft account: I unlinked my Microsoft account with much difficulty but for some reason my computer is still asking for a PIN to sign in as opposed to my local account's password.I tried to turn off the PIN but Windows Hello is not available until I add a Microsoft Account, and I can't turn...
  3. Disable PIN login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Disable PIN login: I want to remove PIN login, I just want to use my password. No, I can't just remove it from settings. The text under 'Windows Hello PIN' in settings says: "This option is currently unavailable–click to learn more" despite the fact that I just logged in using the pin. The...
  4. Can’t login in windows 10 safe mode

Can’t login in windows 10 safe mode: I was trying for the first time getting into safe mode because later I need to do it again to clean install my graphics driver. When windows restarts on safe mode, it requires me to enter my password. I’ve tried entering it many times but is still incorrect. I’m sure it is...
  5. Cant login or reset after enabling safe mode

Cant login or reset after enabling safe mode: Hello. Today I tried getting rid of an .ogg file. I looked up how to do so, and followed a guide saying you had to enable safe boot, restart your pc, delete the file, and then disable safe boot. Heres the problem: I turned on safe boot and restarted my computer, but I was...
  6. Windows login PIN code does not work in Safe mode

Windows login PIN code does not work in Safe mode: Hello, The computer has Windows 10 and PIN was used to login. I have enabled Safe mode using MSConfig with administrator rights (when trying to save new settings without administrator rights, the MSConfig reported that necessary file to enable Safe mode is used by another...
  7. Stuck in safe mode without being able to login

Stuck in safe mode without being able to login: I used the msconfig command to boot up with Safe Mode on Windows 10. I made the mistake of selecting "Safe boot" as the option for loading Safe Mode. I restarted into Safe Mode without incident, but now I can ONLY enter safe mode after each restart. This would be fine if...
  8. W10 Login with PIN code in SAFE mode is refused

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    W10 Login with PIN code in SAFE mode is refused: When I login in W10 in Safe mode, the pincode is refused. Is this a bug? How can this be solved? 125340
  9. W10 Login with PIN code in SAFE mode is refused

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 Login with PIN code in SAFE mode is refused: When I login in W10 in Safe mode, the pincode is refused. Is this a bug? How can this be solved? 125340
  10. Disabling the login PIN without a password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Disabling the login PIN without a password: I've been using a pin to login to windows 10 after boot up, but now I've decided I would rather have it login automatically. I've seen many explanations on how to disable the pin, but they all require a password. I'm pretty sure I never entered a password for this computer....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 safe mode pin login