Windows 10: Disable safe mode or enable pin login back without login into windows 10

Discus and support Disable safe mode or enable pin login back without login into windows 10 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I used my pin to login to windows always and i tried to restart my pc with safe mode, after restarting at the login, they ask for the password instead... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Binoli, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Binoli Win User

Disable safe mode or enable pin login back without login into windows 10

I used my pin to login to windows always and i tried to restart my pc with safe mode, after restarting at the login, they ask for the password instead of the pin. For some-reason the password is not working and i have no way to revert it back to normal login or reset password?

All options in boot menu, reset my with keep my files, advance options to start the pc normally or even command prompt starting, end up popping for the password but password is not working

Any idea how to work around this?

:)

Binoli, Oct 7, 2019
  2. PE7
    PE7 Win User

Windows login PIN code does not work in Safe mode

Hello,

The computer has Windows 10 and PIN was used to login.

I have enabled Safe mode using MSConfig with administrator rights (when trying to save new settings without administrator rights, the MSConfig reported that necessary file to enable Safe mode is used by another program) and restarted computer as requested by
    MSConfig.

When login screen appeared, PIN no longer worked, and no one remembers the password.

I cannot log into system in any way.

What should I do?

3. Evidrosou Win User
    Safe mode login

Hello. I updated to windows 10 but the taskbar wasn't working well.

So, i decided to login with safe mode with networking.

Now, I'm stucked at safe mode window login because I don't remember the password.

I was using pin to login to windows and I can't find the password.

Is it a way to return to normal mode?

Or any other way to solve this problem?

Thanks

Evidrosou, Oct 7, 2019
  4. Disable safe mode or enable pin login back without login into windows 10

Stuck on Login Screen for Windows 10

Hi Jacob,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to login to Safe Mode from the link provided below and enable the in-built Administrator account by following the steps below:

To start system in safe mode:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/windows-startup-settings-safe-mode

(Applies to Windows 10)

To enable in-built Administrator account:

• Press “Windows key + R”, type “cmd” and press Enter.
    • Type “net user administrator /active:yes”.

Once the account is enabled, login to the Administrator account and make the changes/delete (for) the Microsoft Account. After the changes are done, try to login with the Microsoft Account. After the issue is solved, need to disable the in-built Administrator
    Account by typing the below command in elevated command prompt.

“net user administrator /active:no” and press Enter.

To open elevated command prompt:

• Right Click on Start and select “Command Prompt (Admin)”.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

Disable safe mode or enable pin login back without login into windows 10

1. Disable safe mode or enable pin login back without login into windows 10 - Similar Threads - Disable safe mode

2. Windows login PIN code does not work in Safe mode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows login PIN code does not work in Safe mode: Hello, The computer has Windows 10 and PIN was used to login. I have enabled Safe mode using MSConfig with administrator rights (when trying to save new settings without administrator rights, the MSConfig reported that necessary file to enable Safe mode is used by another...
  3. Stuck in safe mode without being able to login

Stuck in safe mode without being able to login: I used the msconfig command to boot up with Safe Mode on Windows 10. I made the mistake of selecting "Safe boot" as the option for loading Safe Mode. I restarted into Safe Mode without incident, but now I can ONLY enter safe mode after each restart. This would be fine if...
  4. W10 Login with PIN code in SAFE mode is refused

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    W10 Login with PIN code in SAFE mode is refused: When I login in W10 in Safe mode, the pincode is refused. Is this a bug? How can this be solved? 125340
  5. W10 Login with PIN code in SAFE mode is refused

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 Login with PIN code in SAFE mode is refused: When I login in W10 in Safe mode, the pincode is refused. Is this a bug? How can this be solved? 125340
  6. Unable to login in safe mode

Unable to login in safe mode: Hello, I entered safe mode to check some issue with my system however in spite of entering correct password (which is same as my Microsoft account password) the login screen shows incorrect password. I have tried safe mode with networking and my system is connected to...
  7. How to disable Window 10 PIN login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to disable Window 10 PIN login: I accidentally left my Surface Pro 5 at the airport and it was stolen earlier in the week. Is there any to disable the 4 digit PIN password? I am concerned that the person who stole it can simple try all combinations 0000-9999 and will eventually get into my computer. I...
  8. login pin keyboard disabled

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    login pin keyboard disabled: I am unable to login using my PIN. Nothing I type appears on screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-pin-keyboard-disabled/3945eace-c204-4293-bf71-40ccb35f75ad"
  9. Disabling the login PIN without a password

Disabling the login PIN without a password: I've been using a pin to login to windows 10 after boot up, but now I've decided I would rather have it login automatically. I've seen many explanations on how to disable the pin, but they all require a password. I'm pretty sure I never entered a password for this computer....
  10. Login woes in Safe Mode

Login woes in Safe Mode: I am working on a computer running Windows 10, 64-bit. The model computer is an HP 15-f211wm laptop. A friend brought it over saying there was a problem with sound and thought it may be infected. I saw Malwarebytes was already installed. I updated it using an ethernet...