Windows 10: Disable sandbox in network sharing

Discus and support Disable sandbox in network sharing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows sandbox refuses to restart after some running time and I am already facing delay. Is there a way to disable printing on windows sandbox?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HarTiwa954, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Disable sandbox in network sharing

Windows sandbox refuses to restart after some running time and I am already facing delay. Is there a way to disable printing on windows sandbox?

:)

HarTiwa954, Sep 24, 2020
  2. Ztruker Win User

Sandbox

Thanks Shawn *Biggrin

I'm reading through this thread again too: Windows Sandbox coming to Windows Insiders in Windows 10 build 18305

This is info I've found so far:

How to configure the Windows Sandbox

Windows Sandbox - Config Files

How to configure Windows Sandbox

Looks like there are only four profile options so far:

• Enable or Disable the virtualized GPU.
    • Enable or Disable network access
    • Shared Folders – Share folders from the host with read or write access
    • Startup Script – allows you to run different commands at startup

Ztruker, Sep 24, 2020
  3. Naresh_K Win User
    windows sandbox Not working

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

There is a possibility that the feature is corrupted or not set up properly. I would advise you to disable Windows Sandbox first and then enable it. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open Control Panel.
    2. Then click on all Control Panel Items.
    3. Then click on Programs and features.
    4. Then on the left hand side, click on Turn Windows features on or off.
    5. Then uncheck the option: Windows Sandbox.
    6. Then restart your computer.
    7. After restart, please enable it and check if the sandbox is working.

Also make sure that you meet all the requirements for Windows Sandbox.

Regards,

Naresh_K, Sep 24, 2020
  4. Disable sandbox in network sharing

Vmmem process will not be killed. Windows sandbox.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to stop the Windows Sandbox process.
    Please try disable and re-enable sandbox to check the issue.

1. Press Windows + R key, then type appwiz.cpl and click Ok.
    2. Click on Turn Windows features on or off from the left pane.
    3. Uncheck the box beside Windows Sandbox and click
      OK
    4. Restart the PC and check.

If the issue still persists then I would suggest you to post your query in
    TechNet forums, where we have experts and support
    professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge on Sandbox to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

Disable sandbox in network sharing

1. Disable sandbox in network sharing - Similar Threads - Disable sandbox network

2. Windows Sandbox Networking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Sandbox Networking: Is there anyway to disable wi-fi or ethernet in a Windows Sandbox?When I go to Network and Sharing Center and press Change adapter settings it doesn't want to do anything....
  3. Windows Sandbox Networking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Sandbox Networking: Is there anyway to disable wi-fi or ethernet in a Windows Sandbox?When I go to Network and Sharing Center and press Change adapter settings it doesn't want to do anything....
  4. Disable Shared Icons Across Home Network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable Shared Icons Across Home Network: Somehow, I seem to have enabled shared icons across my home network. I have two windows 10 PCs and when I add a desktop icon on one PC it appears on the other PC. However, I use different apps on each PC and the extra icons are useless. Also, when I delete an unwanted icon...
  5. How to enable or disable Printer Sharing in Windows Sandbox in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable or disable Printer Sharing in Windows Sandbox in Windows 10: [ATTACH]When you do not configure the printer sharing group policy while working in a sandboxed environment, all host printers are shared into Windows Sandbox by […] This article How to enable or disable Printer Sharing in Windows Sandbox in Windows 10 first appeared on...
  6. How to enable or disable Virtualized GPU sharing Sharing for Windows Sandbox in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable or disable Virtualized GPU sharing Sharing for Windows Sandbox in Windows 10: [ATTACH]A GPU supports thousands of computing cores to process workloads in parallel. It does this task in an efficient manner. Windows Sandbox environment makes it […] This article How to enable or disable Virtualized GPU sharing Sharing for Windows Sandbox in Windows 10...
  7. How to enable or disable Clipboard Sharing with Windows Sandbox in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable or disable Clipboard Sharing with Windows Sandbox in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Windows 10 Sandbox is being increasingly promoted as a better replacement for VM. However, there’s one problem with it. In the new setting, the Clipboard […] This article How to enable or disable Clipboard Sharing with Windows Sandbox in Windows 10 first appeared on...
  8. How to disable Networking in Windows Sandbox in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable Networking in Windows Sandbox in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Windows 10 offers a safe and secure environment – Sandbox – to try and test certain capabilities. It is based on Hyper-V technology and allows […] This article How to disable Networking in Windows Sandbox in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. Disable network sharing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disable network sharing: If you're not seeing the Computer Browser in Services .... The Computer Browser service relies on SMBv1 and the browser service is uninstalled if the SMBv1 client or server is uninstalled. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...r-version-1709
  10. Disable "Connect to networks shared by my contacts"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disable "Connect to networks shared by my contacts": Hi everyone, Settings > Network & Internet > Manage Wi-Fi Settings Here on Microsoft help page, there's a tutorial on how to "turn off Connect to suggested open hotspots and Connect to networks shared by my contacts" Configure telemetry and other settings in your...