Windows 10: Disable Scroll-Forward in Command Prompt and PowerShell on Windows 10

Discus and support Disable Scroll-Forward in Command Prompt and PowerShell on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]This post will help you disable Scroll-Forward in Command Prompt and PowerShell on Windows 10. By default, the Scroll-Forward feature remains... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jun 26, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Disable Scroll-Forward in Command Prompt and PowerShell on Windows 10

Disable Scroll-Forward in Command Prompt and PowerShell on Windows 10 disable-scroll-forward-cmd-powershell.png
    This post will help you disable Scroll-Forward in Command Prompt and PowerShell on Windows 10. By default, the Scroll-Forward feature remains enabled and users can scroll down beyond the last displayed line till the end of Command Prompt or PowerShell window or Console Buffer. As a result, a blank window is visible when we scroll […]

This article Disable Scroll-Forward in Command Prompt and PowerShell on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jun 26, 2021
  2. Kursah Win User

PowerShell instead of Commandline in Creators Update

Interestingly enough my personal laptop just got the update...and still has Command Prompt listed, not PowerShell...

Edit: Not that it matters...I use both regularly. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Jun 26, 2021
  3. cwtech Win User
    command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

cwtech, Jun 26, 2021
  4. OldMike65 Win User

Context menu now has "Powershell" instead of "Command Prompt"

Read this tutorial and it shows you how, step by step Disable Scroll-Forward in Command Prompt and PowerShell on Windows 10 :)
    Show Command Prompt or Windows PowerShell on Win+X menu in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Customization Tutorials

OldMike65, Jun 26, 2021
Thema:

1. Disable Scroll-Forward in Command Prompt and PowerShell on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Disable Scroll Forward

2. Powershell or Command prompt !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Powershell or Command prompt !: Good morning, I use SCANNOW occassionally going into Command prompt etc. I have just been reading that using it with Powershell is better because it is a more powerful tool would you agree ? Is there anything else you would suggest using with Powershell to keep my laptop...
  3. Powershell or Command prompt !

in Windows 10 Customization
    Powershell or Command prompt !: Good morning, I use SCANNOW occassionally going into Command prompt etc. I have just been reading that using it with Powershell is better because it is a more powerful tool would you agree ? Is there anything else you would suggest using with Powershell to keep my laptop...
  4. Powershell or Command prompt !

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Disable Command prompt

Disable Command prompt: hi there! I am using windows 10 home 2004 where i have created a local user non admin account for my child so that he won't be able to install steam and epic but to my surprise i was steam installed in his account and found that admin rights can easily be bypassed by running...
  6. No command prompt and no PowerShell on my pc windows 10

No command prompt and no PowerShell on my pc windows 10: Hello, No command prompt and no PowerShell on my pc windows 10 ? Thank you Savvy108 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-command-prompt-and-no-powershell-on-my-pc/ec4f5172-b4f7-4970-ba33-aafadfb7a5cb
  7. Command Prompt Scrolling Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Command Prompt Scrolling Problem: I just noticed on a new HP laptop that I can't scroll back many lines. See below - the command powercfg /query generates many lines but the scroll bar on the right doesn't let me go back very far. Any ideas? [img] 139057
  8. Use "Command Prompt" instead of "PowerShell"

Use "Command Prompt" instead of "PowerShell": Hi! I'm using Windows 10 version 1807, In this version, the option "Open in Command Prompt" fully removed from Explorer, in "File" menu and [Shift]+[Right Click] menu, And there's no option to get it back in Settings, only there's an option for [Alt]+[X] menu. I have to...
  9. Enable or Disable Scroll Forward in Console Window in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Scroll Forward in Console Window in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Scroll Forward in Console Window in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Scroll Forward in Console Window in Windows 10 A console (or "terminal) is an application that provides I/O to character-mode applications. For example: Linux...
  10. Change PowerShell To Command Prompt

in Windows 10 Support
    Change PowerShell To Command Prompt: How do you change from PowerShell to Command Prompt using file explorer ? 104838