Windows 10: Disable Secondary outlook account notification.

Discus and support Disable Secondary outlook account notification. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to disable secondary exchange account notification?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Yu Xiang Lim, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Disable Secondary outlook account notification.

How to disable secondary exchange account notification?

:)

Yu Xiang Lim, Oct 22, 2020
  2. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Disable Secondary outlook account notification. [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Oct 22, 2020
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Oct 22, 2020
  4. Disable Secondary outlook account notification.

Windows 10 and Outlook Notifications

Hi Alison,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• What type of email account are you working on? Is it POP3, IMAP or Exchange server email account?
    • Are you referring to Mail app or Outlook website?
    If you are using the Mail app then, I suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft article on
    How to manage notifications for Mail, Calendar, and People.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/how-manage-notifications

Note: The steps for Windows 8.1 applies to Windows 10.

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on Outlook FAQ.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/outlook-help

Reply with necessary information and we will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

Disable Secondary outlook account notification.

1. Disable Secondary outlook account notification. - Similar Threads - Disable Secondary outlook

2. Outlook account and MS Authenticator - Disable Passwordless?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Outlook account and MS Authenticator - Disable Passwordless?: I was testing my Outlook email account with MS Authenticator app and when I enter my Username in the Outlook.com page, after that, I get a notification to Deny or Approve the sign in request. This is all great. But I do need to have the option to enter my password as well...
  3. "Microsoft account problem" and "Outlook account out-of-date" notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Microsoft account problem" and "Outlook account out-of-date" notifications: I am so tired of this. At random moments over the last several months, I get the following notification:"Microsoft account problem: We need to fix your Microsoft account most likely your password changed. Select here to fix it in Shared Experiences." If I go to Shared...
  4. Moving Outlook Data Files to Secondary Drive

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Moving Outlook Data Files to Secondary Drive: Hello All Trying to setup Laptop finally with MS outlook, and wanted to move the Outlook data files to my secondary storage drive, to limit writes on SSD drive (128gb m.2 ssd in laptop) Is it worth the hassle of trying to get it setup properly? did same thing months back...
  5. Outlook notifications not working

Outlook notifications not working: [ATTACH]When I change the text size and apps on Windows 10, I lose the new alert notifications for outlook even though all notifications are turned on from Outlook and System notifications. When it's back to 100% scale, I get back Outlook notifications. Is it a bug on...
  6. Disable Notifications

Disable Notifications: My wife's Windows 10 computer get notification sounds any time night or day and they are driving us crazy. I have turned off notifications for Facebook and Gmail but they still keep coming. How can I figure out where they are coming from so that I can TURN THEM OFF?...
  7. Outlook 2016 - Disable Displaying Outlook Data in GMail Account

Outlook 2016 - Disable Displaying Outlook Data in GMail Account: Hello- I'm running Office 2016 from MS Office Professional Plus along with Google Gmail on a Windows 10 PC. I have two Outlook Data Files; one is Outlook and One is Gmail. I want to retain most of my email data locally within the Outlook Data File. The only data I want...
  8. No option for Action Centre Notifications on a Secondary Screen?

No option for Action Centre Notifications on a Secondary Screen?: I would like to change the Action Centre notifications so that they pop up on my secondary screen instead of cluttering the space on the primary screen. The most common suggestion I see in old forum threads is unlocking the taskbar and moving the Action Centre icon to the...
  9. Notifications on secondary monitor

Notifications on secondary monitor: Hello, I use my primary monitor for full screen activity, my secondary monitor has the taskbar and other stuff on it. I would like to move the notifications to the right bottom of my secondary monitor, now the appear on the primary monitor but I can't see then due to my...
  10. Outlook stop email notifications appearing in Notifications

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook stop email notifications appearing in Notifications: Hi there. any way to stop email notifications from popping up in the Notifications popup every time I receive an email --really annoying - especially with the amount of SPAM email there is these days. I'm using Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2016. Cheers jimbo 31046