Windows 10: Disable Shift+Ctrl+S windows 10 Home keyboard shortcut

Discus and support Disable Shift+Ctrl+S windows 10 Home keyboard shortcut in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I disable Shift+Ctrl+S hotkey in Windows 10 home version? When pressed a red right angle appears.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DustinMischel, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Disable Shift+Ctrl+S windows 10 Home keyboard shortcut

How do I disable Shift+Ctrl+S hotkey in Windows 10 home version? When pressed a red right angle appears.

:)

DustinMischel, Mar 2, 2019
  2. edmundsj Win User

Removing windows Control-shift shortcut

Hello,

I use Mathematica A LOT, and almost all the shortcuts involve a Ctrl + Shift combination. However, the windows shortcut to switch your keyboard layout is Ctrl + Shift, and I use multiple layouts but do not often switch between them (and cannot remove them for some reason). This has caused considerable frustration. Is there a way to disable the Windows Ctrl + Shift shortcut?

Thanks!

edmundsj, Mar 2, 2019
  3. Ctrl+shift+0 in windows 10

I play a video game in which Ctrl+Shift+0 is mapped to a specific action.

In prior versions of Windows, I was able to receive Ctrl+Shift+0 keypresses in-game by getting rid of the Windows keyboard shortcut for switching input languages.

In Windows 10, that is no longer sufficient. My game can't receive Ctrl+Shift+0 keypresses at all, even with the keyboard shortcut for input-language switching set to None.

Is there a way to get Ctrl+Shift+0 to work again in Windows 10?

Roger M.Wilcox, Mar 2, 2019
  4. Disable Shift+Ctrl+S windows 10 Home keyboard shortcut

"Shift + Ctrl + Numbers" thumbnail view shortcut in file explorer of windows 10 1511 not working

Hi Mohak,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Shift + Ctrl + Number shortcut fails to work on Windows 10 after update. I will certainly help you.

As initial troubleshooting, I suggest you to check other keyboard shortcuts like
    Shift + Caps Lock, Ctrl + P, Ctrl + Shift + Esc are working like it should.

Similarly check whether Shift + Ctrl + 3, 4,
    5, 6, 7, 8 keyboard shortcuts which customizes the File Explorer view are working.

Follow the below steps and check if it resolves the issue.

Step 1:

1. Right click on Start, navigate to
    Control Panel
    > File Explorer Options.

2. Click on General and View
    tab and click on Restore Defaults > Apply >
    OK

Please post back with the status of the issue and we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Mar 2, 2019
Thema:

Disable Shift+Ctrl+S windows 10 Home keyboard shortcut

1. Disable Shift+Ctrl+S windows 10 Home keyboard shortcut - Similar Threads - Disable Shift+Ctrl+S Home

2. Ctrl+Shift Shortcuts Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ctrl+Shift Shortcuts Not Working: I have been having issues with my Ctrl+Shift keybinds for months now. I have been researching on every site I can find about this issue. I've tried changing Sticky Keys, I've tried changing Filter Keys, I've tried checking my keyboard settings, I've tried changing settings in...
  3. Ctrl+Shift Shortcuts Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ctrl+Shift Shortcuts Not Working: I have been having issues with my Ctrl+Shift keybinds for months now. I have been researching on every site I can find about this issue. I've tried changing Sticky Keys, I've tried changing Filter Keys, I've tried checking my keyboard settings, I've tried changing settings in...
  4. Ctrl+Shift+S No Longer Working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ctrl+Shift+S No Longer Working on Windows 10: I have been having issues with Ctrl+Shift+S on my Windows 10. It started with not working on paint.net. I later discovered it's an issue with Win 10 itself. Notepad doesn't register it, Paint 3D doesn't register it, DaVinci Resolve doesn't register it... I could keep going,...
  5. CTRL - SHIFT - S not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CTRL - SHIFT - S not working: system: win 11I use PHP storm and I try to use the keyboard shortcut CTRL-SHIFT-S, normally it would trigger save as, but it doesn't do a thing.In Edge I try to simulate CTRL-SHIFT-S, but the keycode doesn't get through, CTRL-SHIFT-A is working CTRL - SHIFT - S :...
  6. CTRL - SHIFT - S not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CTRL - SHIFT - S not working: system: win 11I use PHP storm and I try to use the keyboard shortcut CTRL-SHIFT-S, normally it would trigger save as, but it doesn't do a thing.In Edge I try to simulate CTRL-SHIFT-S, but the keycode doesn't get through, CTRL-SHIFT-A is working CTRL - SHIFT - S :...
  7. WINDOWS 10 - How To DISABLE The ALT+SHIFT Keyboard Shortcut

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WINDOWS 10 - How To DISABLE The ALT+SHIFT Keyboard Shortcut: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/InformedChoice [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/qppd8p/windows_10_how_to_disable_the_altshift_keyboard/
  8. Shortcut keys Shift, ctrl on keyboard not working with Windows 10 touchscreen, need to...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Shortcut keys Shift, ctrl on keyboard not working with Windows 10 touchscreen, need to...: Hello,I have just got a new windows 10 laptop from work, the shift and the ctrl keys aren't reacting when I use them with conjunction with the touch screen and only works if I use them with the mouse my previous windows 7 with touch screen had no such issue . For example, in...
  9. Is there a way to disable specifically the Win + Shift + S shortcut?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to disable specifically the Win + Shift + S shortcut?: i'd like to be able to assign this combination to be handled by ShareX instead of Sketch & Snip/Snipping tool submitted by /u/xX_420edgelord69_Xx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hkjflg/is_there_a_way_to_disable_specifically_the_win/
  10. Win+Shift+S keyboard shortcut is not working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Win+Shift+S keyboard shortcut is not working in Windows 10: [ATTACH]The Win+Shift+S keyboard shortcut in Windows 10, lets a user capture a part or full screen and copy it to clipboard. On most occasions, the […] This article Win+Shift+S keyboard shortcut is not working in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows shift s disable

2. shift ctrl hotkeys windows disable

3. disable shortcut ctrl s window