Windows 10: Disable Show touch keyboard button

Discus and support Disable Show touch keyboard button in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Howdy, Right click on desktop toolbar, 4th item from top is "Show touch keyboard button". How can I disable "gray out" this one using registry tweak?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by omidsolo, Jul 27, 2018.

1. omidsolo Win User

Disable Show touch keyboard button

Howdy,
    Right click on desktop toolbar, 4th item from top is "Show touch keyboard button".
    How can I disable "gray out" this one using registry tweak?
    Thanks BTW Disable Show touch keyboard button :)

:)

omidsolo, Jul 27, 2018
  2. Janeane Cru Win User

Touch keyboard pops up at login

If the above steps didn't work, we suggest that you disable the Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service. Please follow these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Type Services, and then press Enter.
    • On the right pane, look for Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service. Double-click on it.
    • Locate the Startup Type drop down, and change it to Disabled.
    • Click on Apply button to save changes.
    • Click on OK button to close the Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service
      window.

Let us know how it goes.

Janeane Cru, Jul 27, 2018
  3. Mon.k11 Win User
    Touch keyboard pops up at login

Thanks for the help, this method worked.

Mon.k11, Jul 27, 2018
  4. Mohammed Yaseer Win User

Problem in windows 10 Touch Keyboard

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you can get the touch keyboard icon:

• Right Click on the task bar on empty place and
    • Select the option which says Show touch keyboard button

Hope this information helps and let us know the status of the issue we will be glad to help you.

Mohammed Yaseer, Jul 27, 2018
Thema:

1. Disable Show touch keyboard button - Similar Threads - Disable Show touch

2. Size of the Touch Keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Size of the Touch Keyboard: Hello, when comparing the size of the Touch keyboard of W10 14393.1593 vs 14393.2430 the new keyboard is about 30% higher. The single character key had a size of 54 Pixel and the new one has a size of 70 Pixel. This effects our software in a bad way. Is there a way to...
  3. touch keyboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    touch keyboard: on my dell inspiron 13 5000series, I folded the screen back to activate tablit mode and pressed the touck keyboard icon and a blanc white space appeared on my screen where the keyboard shpuld appear. this disabled rhe icons at the bottom until I converted into laptop mode.i...
  4. touch keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    touch keyboard: Whenever I click my touch keyboard only a plain white box appears they keys do not appear. How do I make it appear again?. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/touch-keyboard/fe4a6d3e-e8a6-43a6-a425-812fafc3e8c7
  5. Any way to disable "special" keyboard buttons?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Any way to disable "special" keyboard buttons?: My keyboard is Microsoft All-in-one Media https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-us/products/keyboards/all-in-one-media-keyboard/n9z-00001...
  6. Show app notification grey button (disable)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Show app notification grey button (disable): Hi, i have recently updated to windows 10 and i have the same problem that i had in windows 8. I've never been able to solve it. The option "show app notification" is disabled and i have the message "Some setting are managed by your organization". Attached you can find a...
  7. How to disable keyboard's Power button in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to disable keyboard's Power button in Windows 10?: Hi there, I have a simple, generic keyboard that has Power / Sleep / Wake Up buttons right above Print Screen / Scroll Lock / Pause. I want to disable them because I always shut down my computer accidentally and lose all my work. All solutions I found are for windows...
  8. Touch keyboard button not launching on laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Touch keyboard button not launching on laptop: I am running Windows 10 on my laptop, and I have already enabled the Touch Keyboard on the task bar, but clicking the button does nothing. How can I fix this? 76833
  9. Disable touch gestures?

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable touch gestures?: Hi, I recently bought a convertible laptop-tablet. I noticed that there are some gestures implemented in W10. I want to disable one of the, when you swipe from the left in the screen and the task view comes up. Is that possible? Thanks. 37755
  10. No touch keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    No touch keyboard: I have a windows tablet which I perhaps unwisely upgraded from Win7 to Win10. Actually Win10 is working just fine except for one problem. The touch keyboard which was in my Win7 system tray is no longer available. Win10 has an icon in the system tray which looks nearly...