Windows 10: Disable Show touch keyboard button

Discus and support Disable Show touch keyboard button in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Howdy, Right click on desktop toolbar, 4th item from top is "Show touch keyboard button". How can I disable "gray out" this one using registry tweak?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by omidsolo, Jul 27, 2018.

1. omidsolo Win User

Disable Show touch keyboard button

Howdy,
    Right click on desktop toolbar, 4th item from top is "Show touch keyboard button".
    How can I disable "gray out" this one using registry tweak?
    Thanks BTW Disable Show touch keyboard button :)

:)

omidsolo, Jul 27, 2018

2. Touch keyboard pops up at login

If the above steps didn't work, we suggest that you disable the Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service. Please follow these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Type Services, and then press Enter.
    • On the right pane, look for Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service. Double-click on it.
    • Locate the Startup Type drop down, and change it to Disabled.
    • Click on Apply button to save changes.
    • Click on OK button to close the Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service
      window.

Let us know how it goes.

Janeane Cru, Jul 27, 2018
  3. Mon.k11 Win User
    Touch keyboard pops up at login

Thanks for the help, this method worked.

Mon.k11, Jul 27, 2018
  4. Disable Show touch keyboard button

Problem in windows 10 Touch Keyboard

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you can get the touch keyboard icon:

• Right Click on the task bar on empty place and
    • Select the option which says Show touch keyboard button

Hope this information helps and let us know the status of the issue we will be glad to help you.

Mohammed Yaseer, Jul 27, 2018
Thema:

Disable Show touch keyboard button

1. Disable Show touch keyboard button - Similar Threads - Disable Show touch

2. Disable WMR Touch Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable WMR Touch Keyboard: So this has been asked by MANY people already for the last few years and you seemingly have done nothing. I've seen it on post after post in various forums including on the microsoft site. Hell there was even a reply from one of your team I think 3 years ago saying that's a...
  3. Disable WMR Touch Keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable WMR Touch Keyboard: So this has been asked by MANY people already for the last few years and you seemingly have done nothing. I've seen it on post after post in various forums including on the microsoft site. Hell there was even a reply from one of your team I think 3 years ago saying that's a...
  4. Windows 11: Toggling "Touch Keyboard" from taskbar keyboard button, other touch keyboard...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11: Toggling "Touch Keyboard" from taskbar keyboard button, other touch keyboard...: Hello,The Windows 11 Touch Keyboard is a step backwards from the prior Windows 10 Touch Keyboard which was also frustratingly lacking in features and suffered from a multitude of issues due to poor UI design and constant bugs.I don't expect Microsoft to ever fix any of the...
  5. Windows 11: Toggling "Touch Keyboard" from taskbar keyboard button, other touch keyboard...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11: Toggling "Touch Keyboard" from taskbar keyboard button, other touch keyboard...: Hello,The Windows 11 Touch Keyboard is a step backwards from the prior Windows 10 Touch Keyboard which was also frustratingly lacking in features and suffered from a multitude of issues due to poor UI design and constant bugs.I don't expect Microsoft to ever fix any of the...
  6. Keyboard power button disabling

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Keyboard power button disabling: I need a clarification:My desktop's mechanical keyboard has the classic dangerous "power" button, which after X PCs the last 35 years I pressed for the 1st time in my life accidentally 2 times the last days, resulting in annoyance the 1st time and work loss the 2nd. Trying to...
  7. How to Hide or Show Touch Keyboard Button on Taskbar in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to Hide or Show Touch Keyboard Button on Taskbar in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Windows 10 includes a Touch keyboard for PCs – if you’re using a tablet, […] This article How to Hide or Show Touch Keyboard Button on Taskbar in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Is there any way to disable the emoji button in the touch keyboard in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there any way to disable the emoji button in the touch keyboard in Windows 10?: I would prefer if I could turn off the emoji option on the touch keyboard since it is really annoying how I always end up tapping it by accident when I am typing with it....
  9. Touch keyboard button not launching on laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Touch keyboard button not launching on laptop: I am running Windows 10 on my laptop, and I have already enabled the Touch Keyboard on the task bar, but clicking the button does nothing. How can I fix this? 76833
  10. Hide or Show Touch Keyboard Button on Taskbar in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Hide or Show Touch Keyboard Button on Taskbar in Windows 10: How to: Hide or Show Touch Keyboard Button on Taskbar in Windows 10 [img] Information You can use different keyboards with Windows to fit your needs. The most common is a physical, external keyboard that you plug into your PC. Windows 10 includes a touch keyboard for PCs....