Windows 10: Disable side buttons on mouse

Discus and support Disable side buttons on mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem with my gaming mouse from SPACER model SP-GM-02. The model comes with side buttons which I want to disable. When pressed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Vivianne5, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Vivianne5 Win User

Disable side buttons on mouse

Hello,

I have a problem with my gaming mouse from SPACER model SP-GM-02.

The model comes with side buttons which I want to disable. When pressed while browsing, these buttons go forward or back. This is really annoying because I keep pressing them on accident.

How do I disable these buttons?

Please, let me know.

Edition Windows 10 Pro

Version 20H2

Installed on ‎19.‎11.‎2020 ‎г.

OS build 19042.804

Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0

Processor AMD Ryzen 5 4600H with Radeon Graphics 3.00 GHz

Installed RAM 32,0 GB 31,4 GB usable

Device ID 5B8F7039-7F92-4E35-81F0-D1C8FB2FD40E

Product ID 00330-81498-67129-AA027

System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display

USB OPTICAL MOUSE

:)

Vivianne5, Feb 28, 2021

2. Creator's Update disables FarCry-3 mouse buttons.

Hi,

Outdated or incorrect device drivers may cause the side buttons of your mouse to get disabled after a recent upgrade. For us to effectively assist you in rectifying the mouse button issue, provide more information by answering these questions:

• Is the issue confined to the Far Cry 3 game only?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device aside from the forced update that happened?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far?

Your response is highly appreciated.

Dhavelyn Mer, Feb 28, 2021
  3. Mouse Button Disabled

Hi,

Your mouse buttons right and left-click can be assigned, disabled, and enabled in several ways. For us to rectify your query in enabling these mouse pointers, we suggest starting the computer in
    safe mode by following the steps on this article: Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10. Check if you encounter
    the same difficulty afterwards. This method has been proven to resolve concerns with programs and drivers that might prevent Windows from starting correctly.

We will be waiting for your reply so we can move forward to resolving your query.

Dhavelyn Mer, Feb 28, 2021
  4. Disable side buttons on mouse

How to disable touchpad while accessing mouse on Dell Inspiron n7110 device running Windows 10?

Hi Bunny,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about disabling touchpad while accessing the external mouse on your device. We will help you with this issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to disable the touchpad:

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard and click on
      Control Panel.

• Click on Mouse.

• On the Device Settings tab of the
      Mouse Properties screen, click the Disable button to turn off the Touchpad.

• Restart the system

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

Disable side buttons on mouse

1. Disable side buttons on mouse - Similar Threads - Disable side buttons

2. Disable Right Mouse Button:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable Right Mouse Button:: My hand shakes and is always hitting the right mouse button. I have seen in earlier posts I can edit the registry, but that was 10 years ago. Before I mess with the registry I want to know if it has changed in the past ten years.Follow these steps to disable mouse right click...
  3. Disable Right Mouse Button:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable Right Mouse Button:: My hand shakes and is always hitting the right mouse button. I have seen in earlier posts I can edit the registry, but that was 10 years ago. Before I mess with the registry I want to know if it has changed in the past ten years.Follow these steps to disable mouse right click...
  4. Mouse side buttons not recognized after an update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse side buttons not recognized after an update: So, I updated my Windows 10 before I went to work and just started up my PC again. The side buttons on my mouse, which I use to go back and forth when browsing the internet, are not recognized anymore. Not only are they not working, but when I attempt to go into the mouse...
  5. Mouse Side-Buttons

Mouse Side-Buttons: My mouse's side button which normally works as a "back" function instead opens windows office. the button's execution is to "Ctrl Alt Shirt RWin" I have no clue what that means, and not work as a normal "back" function. How to make it go back to being a normal button like it...
  6. program macro for side button on mouse

program macro for side button on mouse: I'd like the left side button on MS wireless mouse 5000 to enlarge the onscreen text by pressing it once rather than clicking 4 or 5 times on Chrome 's magnifying glass icon. thanks in advance from my aching finger, hand, wrist and forearm. Ray...
  7. Mouse left click switched to side button

Mouse left click switched to side button: Whenever I'm not signed into Windows my left click function is assigned to the top side button. This is the case on the log in screen and advanced setup but once I sign in the mouse functions as normal. How can I fix this so that left click stays the same? And could the...
  8. Microsoft sculpt mouse - button on the side of windows blue button - how to disable

Microsoft sculpt mouse - button on the side of windows blue button - how to disable: The Blue Button prompts the windows start up menu. The button to the left of that and on the side takes you back one screen. I accidentally click this side button with my thumb so many times. I don't need to disable the windows blue button BUT I DO NEED TO disable the...
  9. Disable the side volume button on my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable the side volume button on my laptop: Hello, I have a Dell 2 in 1 Laptop, in which the model have a side volume button which I'd like to disable as I don't use and its' wrecked as the volume up button is alway slong pressed by mistake! I have researched the pronled yet with no answers. I'd still like the...
  10. Mouse side button problems?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse side button problems?: When I press the side button of my mouse, all it does is basically render my mouse useless while I press it, my cursor is unable to move, I cannot click, however, when I press left click, it shows all my tab (Including apps), in which I can select which tab to go to by using...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mouse shut off other buttons

2. How to turn off mouse buttons

3. logitec g mouse disable back button