Windows 10: Disable side window in Sticky Notes

Discus and support Disable side window in Sticky Notes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My OS is Win10 Pro 64bit, v1804, OS build 17134.472 When I open the shortcut to create a new sticky note, a side window appears, with Sticky Notes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mustang, Dec 30, 2018.

1. Mustang Win User

Disable side window in Sticky Notes

My OS is Win10 Pro 64bit,

v1804, OS build 17134.472

When I open the shortcut to create a new sticky note, a side window appears, with Sticky Notes search engine and settings.

Is there any way to open a new sticky note without this annoying side window opening every time?

:)

Mustang, Dec 30, 2018

2. How can I disable "Startup" for Sticky Notes, on Windows 10 1607

Hi,

Since the steps provided did not help, we'll try a different approach. We suggest resetting Sticky Notes first then proceed on doing the same steps on how to disable it on startup. Follow the steps provided below:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Apps.
    • Find Sticky Notes under Apps
      & features.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Repeat the steps provided by Confused Caribou.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Dec 30, 2018
  3. Sticky Note Update

Hi Joey,

To disable Insights on Sticky Notes, please follow these steps:

• Open Sticky Notes.
    • Click on the Menu (3-dots) button.
    • Click on the Settings button.
    • Turn off Enable insights.

Let us know how it goes.

Meliton Dec, Dec 30, 2018
  4. Marc Cai Win User

Disable Sticky Notes

Hello there,

On our understanding, you would like to disable the entire Sticky Notes. Would like to confirm this? If so, we would want to know the reason on why would you like to disable the helpful application. Or is it only that you wanted to disable it from automatically
    starting upon boot up?

To disable the Sticky Notes from starting up, you can follow the steps here provided by Confused Caribou:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/how-can-i-disable-startup-for-sticky-notes-on/c43738c5-e5f7-4dfa-b626-76700ddec51b

Kind regards.

Marc Cai, Dec 30, 2018
Thema:

1. Disable side window in Sticky Notes - Similar Threads - Disable side window

2. Sticky notes disable cloud syncing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sticky notes disable cloud syncing: Hey, new client of mine has been deploying the old post 1607 version of sticky notes to avoid deploying the store app version, however this has now stopped working. I've looked to deploy the appx version however their concern is they want to prevent it syncing to cloud, I can...
  3. Sticky Notes stuck on Loading Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 News
    Sticky Notes stuck on Loading Sticky Notes: Some users have faced this issue that when after opening the Sticky Notes app, the app doesn’t show or load the Sticky Notes list that contains all the notes stored by users. It just stuck there and closing and re-opening the app doesn’t help. If after launching Sticky Notes,...
  4. Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sticky Notes: Hey all, I have this weird thing happening with Sticky Notes. I use it a LOT.. with that being said if I leave it open for more than a couple days I can no longer type in it, I can delete whatever I have in the notes but I can't type in what I already have there. I have to...
  5. Disable Sticky Notes Preview window?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable Sticky Notes Preview window?: New to Win10 and struggle with the new sticky notes. I always get a preview window that I have to x out to use sticky note. Can't seem to find a way to stop it. I miss the Sticky Notes I had in win7. Can the preview pane be stopped from showing every time I open? 143201
  6. Sticky Note

Sticky Note: Hi! After Windows update I can't open Sticky Note App. It shows that i'ts loading, but then disapear. I have there infomation that i really need and i understand that I can't use App reset option....
  7. Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky Notes: Hi! I have Windows 10. How do I turn off the hyperlinks on my Sticky Notes? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes/651eb2ef-de96-4508-8bcc-5e7df8412514
  8. sticky notes

sticky notes: Recently IT reconfigured my computer to Windows 10 update. They reinstalled all my files, including my Sticky Notes. However, my Sticky Notes now keep vanishing. I read some online things about how to find the backups but it appears that I don't even have the Sticky Notes app...
  9. sticky notes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sticky notes: My sticky notes all went blank. How do I recover them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes/559bde21-9e59-43b9-8b46-b4958262729c
  10. 'Sticky Notes'

'Sticky Notes': Anybody still use Windows Desktop 'Sticky Notes'? 4168

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to disable side windows in sticky notes windows