Windows 10: Disable Task Manager on lock screen when I press Ctrl+Alt+Delete

Discus and support Disable Task Manager on lock screen when I press Ctrl+Alt+Delete in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I'm currently using the Windows 10 Pro 1803, and I have some question about disabling task manager on lock screen when I press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by hw96.park, Sep 11, 2018.

1. hw96.park Win User

Disable Task Manager on lock screen when I press Ctrl+Alt+Delete

Hi,

I'm currently using the Windows 10 Pro 1803, and I have some question about disabling task manager on lock screen when I press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.

I tried to edit Local Group Policy(Remove Task Manager) to disable it, but the result is blocking all way to access Task Manager. that was out of my intention.

The thing that I want is:

1. The task manager can be used.

2. But the task manager doesn't allow to access by using Ctrl+Alt+Delete.

Is there any way to block the task manager button on lock screen when I press Ctrl + Alt + Delete?

Thanks.

:)

hw96.park, Sep 11, 2018

2. Ctrl Alt Del, Vista

The whole Ctrl+Shift+Esc should be used to get that crazy screen with those options and Ctrl+Alt+Del should bring up TM.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Sep 11, 2018
  3. miranda m Win User
    press Ctrl+Alt+Del.get to the screen and the first choice is Lock followed by Switch User Sign Out then Task Manager, i think i chose Lock.

press Ctrl+Alt+Del.get to the screen and the first choice is Lock followed by Switch User Sign Out then Task Manager, i think i chose Lock.

miranda m, Sep 11, 2018
  4. jonmcc33 Win User

Ctrl Alt Del, Vista

On a domain you won't get Task Manager when you hit Ctrl+Alt+Del. You get a crazy screen with a bunch of options.

Ctrl+Shift+Esc has always brought up just the Task Manager, even back to Windows XP days. You just weren't aware of it. *Wink Disable Task Manager on lock screen when I press Ctrl+Alt+Delete ;)

Go ahead, try it in Windows XP too.

jonmcc33, Sep 11, 2018
Thema:

1. Disable Task Manager on lock screen when I press Ctrl+Alt+Delete - Similar Threads - Disable Task Manager

2. Dsabled ctrl alt delete and use username and password on lock screen when I installed a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dsabled ctrl alt delete and use username and password on lock screen when I installed a...: I installed a security script off of github and upon locking the screen or sleeping, it now requires me to press ctrl alt delete to wake up the screen. I tried removing it by looking up online sources and disabling the "require username and password to login" as well as...
  3. Dsabled ctrl alt delete and use username and password on lock screen when I installed a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dsabled ctrl alt delete and use username and password on lock screen when I installed a...: I installed a security script off of github and upon locking the screen or sleeping, it now requires me to press ctrl alt delete to wake up the screen. I tried removing it by looking up online sources and disabling the "require username and password to login" as well as...
  4. Dsabled ctrl alt delete and use username and password on lock screen when I installed a...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Disable alternatives to Ctrl-Alt-Delete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable alternatives to Ctrl-Alt-Delete: Corporate recently pushed a cumulative update to W10 Enterprise 21H2 that hosed my computer - in a weird way.Laptop would boot to windows, but then at the secure login screen I was presented with "Press and hold the power button, then press the volume down button to login"...
  6. Disable alternatives to Ctrl-Alt-Delete

Disable alternatives to Ctrl-Alt-Delete: Corporate recently pushed a cumulative update to W10 Enterprise 21H2 that hosed my computer - in a weird way.Laptop would boot to windows, but then at the secure login screen I was presented with "Press and hold the power button, then press the volume down button to login"...
  7. Disable alternatives to Ctrl-Alt-Delete

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. When I presse the alt key it opens the "ctrl+alt+del menu"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I presse the alt key it opens the "ctrl+alt+del menu": When i press alt it override everthing! The right alt key is fine this issue is only on the left alt key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-presse-the-alt-key-it-opens-the-ctrlaltdel/e109b53c-91f1-403b-ab72-63c03f46423e
  9. When I presse the alt key it opens the "ctrl+alt+del menu"

When I presse the alt key it opens the "ctrl+alt+del menu": When i press alt it override everthing! The right alt key is fine this issue is only on the left alt key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-presse-the-alt-key-it-opens-the-ctrlaltdel/e109b53c-91f1-403b-ab72-63c03f46423e
  10. ctrl+alt+delete

in Windows 10 Customization
    ctrl+alt+delete: ctrl+alt+delete[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E4%B8%BA%E4%BB%80%E4%B9%88%E6%8C%89ctrlaltdelete/56e61828-5b0a-4cc2-a5b0-a9f6a8d1d39f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. show task manager in lockscreen

2. disable control alt delete task manager

3. HOw to disable Task Manager from Control Alt delete