Windows 10: disable taskbar edge loading animation

Discus and support disable taskbar edge loading animation in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there a way to disable this? I've already disabled animations in taskbar ages ago. It wasn't there a while ago. It's this white circle that shows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TheJAXi, Jul 22, 2021.

1. TheJAXi Win User

disable taskbar edge loading animation

Is there a way to disable this? I've already disabled animations in taskbar ages ago. It wasn't there a while ago. It's this white circle that shows "pages loading etc".

:)

TheJAXi, Jul 22, 2021

2. how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Jul 22, 2021
  3. Edge not loading

Following upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10, Edge appears in the taskbar but doesn't load. There's no browser listed do I can't access the web from that laptop.

Christine Brown, Jul 22, 2021
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

Pin Microsoft Edge to Taskbar

Hi,

It's possible that you're not able to pin Edge to the taskbar due to some corrupted system files. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is currently on your computer? To check, click
      Start, type winver, and press Enter.
    • Does this only happen to Edge? Have you tried pinning other apps to the taskbar?
    • What are all of the troubleshooting steps that you've done? Please list all of them so that we could move on to the next steps.

Yolvi Ell, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

1. disable taskbar edge loading animation - Similar Threads - disable taskbar edge

2. Enable or Disable Taskbar Animation in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Enable or Disable Taskbar Animation in Windows 11/10: [IMG]In this post, we will show you how you can enable or disable Taskbar animation in Windows 11/10. So, let’s check out! Enable or Disable Taskbar Animation in Windows 11/10 To enable and disable animation in the taskbar on your Windows 11 PC, here are the main steps to...
  3. Disable mouse pointer loading animation spinning circle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable mouse pointer loading animation spinning circle: Good day,I am having trouble for many months now because there is no option to turn off the loading animation. It has been distracting and affecting work performance for years. Any help? Thanks....
  4. Disable mouse pointer loading animation spinning circle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable mouse pointer loading animation spinning circle: Good day,I am having trouble for many months now because there is no option to turn off the loading animation. It has been distracting and affecting work performance for years. Any help? Thanks....
  5. Taskbar animations are missing Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar animations are missing Windows 11: my taskbar animations are gone. but only some of them. the animations when hovering over closed icons and opening the start menu and the other things on the left are there but the animations for the windows that pop up when hovering on opened icons are gone....
  6. How to disable image loading in Edge Chromium ?

in Browsers and Email
    How to disable image loading in Edge Chromium ?: Good afternoon, How do I disable the loading of images in Edge Chromium ? Thanks Lee 171425
  7. my mouse loading animation changed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my mouse loading animation changed: my mouse loading animation changed automatically. how can i make it like past? [ATTACH] its like this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-loading-animation-changed/d6f3b613-6173-4e91-b2a3-ff48fea671e2
  8. Slow Taskbar Auto-Hide animations

in Windows 10 Customization
    Slow Taskbar Auto-Hide animations: I find the taskbar show and hide animations too slow. Is there any way to speed them up? Also the power-button animation which shows the full power button has a really long delay which feels annoying as the animation happens after i clicked the button. Can i have it this...
  9. Enable or Disable Animations in the Taskbar in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Animations in the Taskbar in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Animations in the Taskbar in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Animations in the Taskbar in Windows 10 By default, Windows 10 uses animations in the taskbar. Some examples of taskbar animation are: Slide effect when dragging icons on...
  10. Edge not loading

in Browsers and Email
    Edge not loading: Following upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10, Edge appears in the taskbar but doesn't load. There's no browser listed do I can't access the web from that laptop. 86255

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 hide takebar animation lag