Windows 10: Disable Taskbar Flashing for Single Application

Discus and support Disable Taskbar Flashing for Single Application in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I am running automated tests which start a program in the background before shutting it down. Every time I run these tests the taskbar flashes,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by kgc00, May 6, 2020.

1. kgc00 Win User

Disable Taskbar Flashing for Single Application

Hi,

I am running automated tests which start a program in the background before shutting it down. Every time I run these tests the taskbar flashes, and I'm finding it fairly annoying. I would like to disable the flashing behaviour for only this one program. I've seen other threads on here asking about turning taskbar flashing off system-wide: I do not want this. I would just like to disable the flashing for a single program. Is this possible? Thanks!

:)

kgc00, May 6, 2020
  2. Brink Win User
    Brink, May 6, 2020
  3. how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, May 6, 2020
  4. davehax Win User

Disable Taskbar flashing

Thanks mate. It's a small improvement at least.

davehax, May 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Disable Taskbar Flashing for Single Application - Similar Threads - Disable Taskbar Flashing

2. Disable grouping NOT COMBINING applications on taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable grouping NOT COMBINING applications on taskbar: Most people don't know the difference between combining buttons on the taskbar and trouping non-combined buttons on the taskbar. Not even Microsoft support knows it really.I AM NOT ASKING HOW TO HINDER WINDOWS 10 FROM COMBINING BUTTONS ON TASKBAR!But I am asking how to HINDER...
  3. Disable taskbar icon flashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable taskbar icon flashing: Hello,I am trying to disable the annoying flashing in the taskbar. I have found multiple articles online asking the same thing and none of the steps have worked. Here is what I tried.1 Disable "show badges on taskbard buttons"2 Change the registry key valuesNone of the above...
  4. Disable taskbar icon flashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable taskbar icon flashing: Hello,I am trying to disable the annoying flashing in the taskbar. I have found multiple articles online asking the same thing and none of the steps have worked. Here is what I tried.1 Disable "show badges on taskbard buttons"2 Change the registry key valuesNone of the above...
  5. Disable taskbar icon flashing

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. A single blank icon keeps flashing in my taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    A single blank icon keeps flashing in my taskbar: So, the title pretty much sums up what is going on. There's this single blank icon that keeps flashing in my taskbar. It's a new PC (Windows 10 Version 2004), and in the first days this wasn't happening, so maybe it was after I installed something, but I'm not sure what...
  7. How to disable orange flashing in taskbar

How to disable orange flashing in taskbar: Every time I get a new chat in my Line App, They icon on the taskbar flashes 7 times and then stays a solid orange color, it's very distracting. I've tried disabling notifications everywhere I can find, but it still flashes. Any tips?...
  8. Disable Taskbar Flashing Permanently

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disable Taskbar Flashing Permanently: I've searched as best I could for a solution and it always points to this regedit change that doesn't work for me (ForegroundFlashCount and ForegroundLockTimeout). I've tried all sorts of settings but I still get 7 flashes which is really obnoxious when you multitask a lot....
  9. cannot access applications - taskbar is flashing on and off

cannot access applications - taskbar is flashing on and off: The taskbar has disappeared on start up or is occasionally flashing . I cannot access any applications. I think u pdated to office 365 last week! In task manager a lot of application appear suspended eg excel. i also tried to access spotify and it said server ip address...
  10. Disable Taskbar flashing

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable Taskbar flashing: Hi TenForums, How can I completely disable the yellow flashing of icons in the TaskBar when an app wants my attention? [img] 67500