Windows 10: Disable Three Finger Gesture of touchpad

Discus and support Disable Three Finger Gesture of touchpad in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi guys, I need a bit of help with finding settings for Laptop's gestures. The problem is the three-finger-touch gesture. I want to disable it because... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VanshSharma.1963, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Disable Three Finger Gesture of touchpad

Hi guys,

I need a bit of help with finding settings for Laptop's gestures. The problem is the three-finger-touch gesture. I want to disable it because many times the search bar pops up and doesn't go back no matter what. I've to repeatedly log off to remove it from the screen. I don't know why, my computer isn't behaving well these days, Cortana pops up, doesn't listen and disappear and this search bar, oh I'm fed up with this. Can you please please and please help me sort this out?

My PC info:-

Disable Three Finger Gesture of touchpad b1e2d57c-e6ef-4511-ba95-877875a728d5?upload=true.png

***Original title: Laptop's Touchpad Gestures***

:)

VanshSharma.1963, Aug 22, 2019
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Disabling touchpad gestures in Windows 10

Hi Andrzej,

Precision touchpad is one of the improvements recently brought to Windows 10 to support touch gestures. Is you device running on Windows Creators Update? If yes, follow the steps below to disable touchpad:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Ease of Access.
    • Click Touchpad.
    • Under Touchpad, toggle the switch on or off.
    • You can also uncheck the box beside Leave touchpad on the when a mouse is connectedoption to disable it when you use a traditional mouse.
    Once done with the steps above, check if the issue will persist.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Aug 22, 2019
  3. touchpad gestures two finger scroll not working Asus 501

Hi there,

1. Go to N501VW | ASUS Global Downloads
    2. Download the latest ATK - ATKPackage driver
    3. Download the latest TouchPad - ASUS Smart Gesture (Touchpad Driver)
    4. Uninstall both the Touchpad driver and the Asus ATK package driver.
    5. Reboot
    6. First install ATKPackage driver (IMPORTANT to do this FIRST)
    7. Reboot
    8. Then install the TouchPad driver (may need to reboot)
    9. Test if all is working as it should

I had this same issue with my Asus UX305 when I upgraded to Windows version 1803 and doing the above steps solved the issue for me.

slicendice, Aug 22, 2019
  4. Disable Three Finger Gesture of touchpad

touchpad gestures

In my Laptop acer Aspire E 15; the three finger and four finger touchpad gesture is not working and I use windows 10. Please anybody give me solution for activate these touchpad gestures.

SandeepRuhil, Aug 22, 2019
Thema:

Disable Three Finger Gesture of touchpad

1. Disable Three Finger Gesture of touchpad - Similar Threads - Disable Three Finger

2. Touchpad gestures light two finger scroll and three finger multi view are not registering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad gestures light two finger scroll and three finger multi view are not registering: Hello everyone, I'm brand new to the community but I'm in it student who works in the field so I feel that I may have a lot to offer but in this specific case I've just about gone through all common troubleshooting techniques and none have worked. The specific issue I'm...
  3. Touchpad gestures light two finger scroll and three finger multi view are not registering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchpad gestures light two finger scroll and three finger multi view are not registering: Hello everyone, I'm brand new to the community but I'm in it student who works in the field so I feel that I may have a lot to offer but in this specific case I've just about gone through all common troubleshooting techniques and none have worked. The specific issue I'm...
  4. Touchpad gestures light two finger scroll and three finger multi view are not registering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Three Finger Touchpad Function

in Windows 10 Customization
    Three Finger Touchpad Function: Hello, I've just downloaded windows 10. Before this download, when I used the 3 finger function it would only show 1 app for the internet browser I was using, regardless of how many tabs I had opened. Now, when I use the function it displays all of the tabs I have opened...
  6. Touchpad two fingers and gesture stopped working

Touchpad two fingers and gesture stopped working: Hi, Touchpad on my Lenovo X1 Carbon stopped two fingers scrolling and gesture three fingers minimize, two fingers zoom. I checked uninstalled and reinstalled drivers of the touchpad not working my window and all drivers are up to date X1 Carbon 6th GEN Windows 10...
  7. Touchpad - Disabling 3 fingers gestures

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Touchpad - Disabling 3 fingers gestures: Recently I'm having issue with my touchpad because when I accidentally put 3 fingers it triggers events I don't want to (like turning back to Desktop and seeing recent app). I have an ASUS but ASUS Smart Gesture doesn't allow to disable it by GUI so I decided to set to "0"...
  8. Slowing down three-finger switching apps gesture ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slowing down three-finger switching apps gesture ?: Hey guys, I'm fairly used to the switching apps gesture but it's damn too fast, I have to do micro movements on the trackpad to be able to choose which app to switch to/go to the previous app. Is there any way to slow down the gesture sensitivity so that's it's easier to...
  9. 3/4-finger touchpad gestures stopped working

3/4-finger touchpad gestures stopped working: 2-finger gestures still work fine. Only thing that's changed, is I unplugged my laptop from my external monitor and AC adapter, and replugged both back in. Changing gestures configuration doesn't trigger it to start working. Please have this fixed. Gestures, when...
  10. Change Three Finger Flick Gesture Action

Change Three Finger Flick Gesture Action: I want to change the three finger action on my laptop touchpad. I have win 8.1 driver synaptics driver installed. The three finger gestures can't be changed, only enabled or disbaled. Now, the gestures do the forward and backward navigation on left/right three finger swipe...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to disable Three Finger Tap and Four Finger Tap features.