Windows 10: Disable time synchronization between two local accounts

Discus and support Disable time synchronization between two local accounts in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi all.Initial data: Windows 10 is installed on the laptop with two accounts, one of them is an administrator, the second is a regular user. Both have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Артем Сидоров, Jul 11, 2022.

1. Disable time synchronization between two local accounts

Hi all.Initial data: Windows 10 is installed on the laptop with two accounts, one of them is an administrator, the second is a regular user. Both have access.Task: set up the system so that each local user has a different date and time. At the moment, when setting the date on Account1, the same date is set on Account2, and vice versa. That is, the time on them is synchronized.Is there a way to remove this synchronization? To set a different date and time on each local account?Tried disabling the win32time Windows Time service, didn't help.Please help, thanks

:)

Артем Сидоров, Jul 11, 2022

2. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Jul 11, 2022
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Local Account password changed to Online Account Password

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps on how to switch from Microsoft account to Local account:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Local account instead.
    • Enter your Microsoft account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the Local account and click OK.
    • Now, login to Local account.
    Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jul 11, 2022
  4. mafia97 Win User

Disable time synchronization between two local accounts

Youtube disabled my account, help please

the page where is said account disabled , it also showed a link saying next step is to contact us,
    i ran that link and reported the problem, still no reply

mafia97, Jul 11, 2022
Thema:

Disable time synchronization between two local accounts

1. Disable time synchronization between two local accounts - Similar Threads - Disable synchronization between

2. Disable time synchronization between two local accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable time synchronization between two local accounts: Hi all.Initial data: Windows 10 is installed on the laptop with two accounts, one of them is an administrator, the second is a regular user. Both have access.Task: set up the system so that each local user has a different date and time. At the moment, when setting the date on...
  3. Disable time synchronization between two local accounts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Disable time synchronization between two local accounts: Hi all.Initial data: Windows 10 is installed on the laptop with two accounts, one of them is an administrator, the second is a regular user. Both have access.Task: set up the system so that each local user has a different date and time. At the moment, when setting the date on...
  4. Time not synchronizing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time not synchronizing: Synchronizing with internet time server stopped working a few weeks ago in Windows 10. Doesn't matter the time server. I already set the w32time service to Automatic, started and unregistered and re-registered it, ran SFC, and everything else I see in the forums to try. I...
  5. Time not synchronizing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Time not synchronizing: Synchronizing with internet time server stopped working a few weeks ago in Windows 10. Doesn't matter the time server. I already set the w32time service to Automatic, started and unregistered and re-registered it, ran SFC, and everything else I see in the forums to try. I...
  6. Time not synchronizing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Synchronizing two computers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Synchronizing two computers: I am hesitating building a PC because it will be a lot of trouble to constantly transfer files from my laptop to the desktop and vice versa. I was wondering if there is a way to sync everything from both computers automatically. And I mean not just settings and some folders,...
  8. Syncronization between two account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Syncronization between two account: On my Windows 10 Pro computer I have two accounts, one administrative and the other standard. The administrative account is correctly linked to my Mirosoft account. The standard account does not accept my username e-Mail because it is already used in my administrative...
  9. Share via workgroup between local and MS account on two PCs

Share via workgroup between local and MS account on two PCs: I can't access my laptop which is using a Microsoft account from my Desktop using a local account. Both running Windows 10 Pro X64. I'm using workgroup, not homegroup. I know I've read of people making this work but I'm not having any luck finding those threads now so...
  10. need to synchronize between two folders

need to synchronize between two folders: Hi Am sorting out hundreds of photos for archiving, need to add them to final folder and delete from the source folder...I have a complete backup on another partition, which I have to copy to at the end of each session to keep them both up to date.....I hear there is an MS...