Windows 10: Disable time synchronyzation for Windows 10 Sandbox?

Discus and support Disable time synchronyzation for Windows 10 Sandbox? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is it possible to disable time synchronyzation for the Windows 10 Sandbox? When I change time or date inside sandbox environment it is changed back. In... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/love2spooge, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Disable time synchronyzation for Windows 10 Sandbox?

Is it possible to disable time synchronyzation for the Windows 10 Sandbox? When I change time or date inside sandbox environment it is changed back. In VM you can just disable the time synchronyzation to avoid this.

submitted by /u/love2spooge
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/love2spooge, Mar 17, 2020
  2. mbrown Win User

Enable or Disable Windows Sandbox in Windows 10  

Disable time synchronyzation for Windows 10 Sandbox? [​IMG]
    I got this error when booting the first time. Any suggestions? Thanks.

mbrown, Mar 17, 2020
  3. bvonr Win User
    No internet connection on Windows Sandbox

Thanks so much for the info. I disabled Norton Auto Protect and Smart Firewall and sure enough I had internet on Sandbox. I am questioning why Norton would block the Ethernet adapters in Sandbox though??? Do you know what settings I need to change in Norton
    to allow the Sandbox to work right by any chance. If not don't worry, now that I know what the problem is I will talk to Norton. Again Thanks Disable time synchronyzation for Windows 10 Sandbox? :)

bvonr, Mar 17, 2020
  4. Mala_S Win User

Disable time synchronyzation for Windows 10 Sandbox?

No internet connection on Windows Sandbox

Hello bvonr,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Ideally, if your computer is connected to the internet, even the Sandbox has to be connected. There is no extra setting to turn on/off internet for Sandbox. Few issues regarding network connection on Virtual machines and Sandbox has been resolved
    just by updating to the latest build. Kindly check with the steps listed below and see if it works.

Method 1: Disable Antivirus software.

I would suggest you to disable all the security software applications (e.g. Norton, McAfee) that are installed on your host (main) machine. It could be blocking the internet connection, so disable it and see if the issue persists.

Disclaimer: If you have Windows 10, you’ll get the latest antivirus protection with Windows Defender. When you start up Windows 10 for the first time, Windows Defender is on and actively helping to protect
    your PC by scanning for malware (malicious software), viruses, and security threats. Windows Defender uses real-time protection to scan everything you download or run on your PC. Windows Update downloads updates for Windows Defender automatically to help keep
    your PC safe and protect it from threats.

If the above suggestions doesn’t fix, kindly check with the method 2.

Method 2: Disable and enable the Sandbox feature from Control Panel.

Go to Control Panel >
    Programs
    > Programs and Features > from the left top, select
    Turn Windows features on or off > Scroll down to Sandbox, disable and enable it to check if it works.

Additionally, you may also refer to the suggestions provided in the article on
    Windows Sandbox has NO Internet when the
    host is connected to a VPN

Please let us know the results. We are glad to help you further if the issue persists.

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

Disable time synchronyzation for Windows 10 Sandbox?

1. Disable time synchronyzation for Windows 10 Sandbox? - Similar Threads - Disable synchronyzation Sandbox

2. Windows Sandbox - Unable to change or adjust system time on sandbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Sandbox - Unable to change or adjust system time on sandbox: Hello Everyone, I am new at using the built-in windows sandbox, so I am not sure whether sandbox is the correct tool. I am smoke testing a forecasting program that uses the system clock local time. When I change the date and time in the sandbox instance using either the...
  3. Disable sandbox in network sharing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable sandbox in network sharing: Windows sandbox refuses to restart after some running time and I am already facing delay. Is there a way to disable printing on windows sandbox? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-sandbox-in-network-sharing/1e06c728-477f-4314-8789-52ae5de2309c
  4. How to enable or disable Printer Sharing in Windows Sandbox in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable or disable Printer Sharing in Windows Sandbox in Windows 10: [ATTACH]When you do not configure the printer sharing group policy while working in a sandboxed environment, all host printers are shared into Windows Sandbox by […] This article How to enable or disable Printer Sharing in Windows Sandbox in Windows 10 first appeared on...
  5. How to enable or disable Clipboard Sharing with Windows Sandbox in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable or disable Clipboard Sharing with Windows Sandbox in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Windows 10 Sandbox is being increasingly promoted as a better replacement for VM. However, there’s one problem with it. In the new setting, the Clipboard […] This article How to enable or disable Clipboard Sharing with Windows Sandbox in Windows 10 first appeared on...
  6. How to enable or disable Audio Input in Windows Sandbox in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable or disable Audio Input in Windows Sandbox in Windows 10: [ATTACH]In our previous tutorial, we had seen how to enable Audio Sandbox in the Edge browser. On similar lines, today, we’ll learn how to enable […] This article How to enable or disable Audio Input in Windows Sandbox in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com....
  7. How to disable Networking in Windows Sandbox in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable Networking in Windows Sandbox in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Windows 10 offers a safe and secure environment – Sandbox – to try and test certain capabilities. It is based on Hyper-V technology and allows […] This article How to disable Networking in Windows Sandbox in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Securely donate CPU time with Windows Sandbox

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Securely donate CPU time with Windows Sandbox: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jenmsft [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fwal7m/securely_donate_cpu_time_with_windows_sandbox/
  9. Any way to disable clipboard access to Windows 10 Sandbox?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to disable clipboard access to Windows 10 Sandbox?: I want to start using Windows 10 Sandbox for connecting to my remote job -- I am a programmer/developer. Part of that job involves, at times, copying and pasting confidential data. Currently, I use a VM with clipboard access disabled to ensure that none of that data ends up...
  10. Enable or Disable Windows Sandbox in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Windows Sandbox in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Windows Sandbox in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Windows Sandbox in Windows 10 Starting with Windows 10 build 18305, Microsoft introduced Windows Sandbox. Windows Sandbox is a new lightweight desktop environment tailored for safely...