Windows 10: Disable Unauthorized User Login

Discus and support Disable Unauthorized User Login in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I recently did contract work for a company that basically hijacked my PC. Although I've deleted them everywhere I can locate them, their logins keep... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RLynnM, Apr 5, 2019.

1. RLynnM Win User

Disable Unauthorized User Login

I recently did contract work for a company that basically hijacked my PC. Although I've deleted them everywhere I can locate them, their logins keep re-appearing. Re-appearing in my work account, on my desktop, and showing in my Microsoft activity as successfully logging in. I've changed my Microsoft password, and deleted them from the credentials. I've read about numerous ways to block them from accessing routers, deleting hidden users, etc., and don't know if I should apply all these measures or if it looks like they are mimicking my user i.d. sign-in somehow. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

:)

RLynnM, Apr 5, 2019

2. Bing HRS Toolbar Login Problem

Hi Ashlie,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please provide more information to help you better:

• Are you in a Domain?

• Are you a local account or Microsoft account?

• Do you have another user account

Meanwhile I suggest you to follow the steps given by
    Rajith's in the article below and verify the result.

UHRS Login failed-Unauthorized

Reply with necessary information and I'll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Apr 5, 2019
  3. Failed to login into dlink dnr-202l using microsoft edge

Hi Kalpana,

Thank you for your reply. I did what you suggested; but the same issue showed where failed to login with user ID and password; however, the same user ID and password work when using Internet Explorer.

First steps:

• Launch Microsoft Edge
    • Click more options (...)
    • Select "Settings"
    • Click button "Choose what to clear" under "Clear browsing data"
    • "Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data, Cached data and files" are selected.
    • Click "Clear" button
    • Open new tab by clicking "+" sign
    • Enter IP address to open device (DNR-202L) login screen
    • In the login dialog screen, enter the user ID and password and click "OK" button
    • Dialog login screen shows again. Do this step 3 times and get message
    Access Error: 401 -- Unauthorized

Access Denied, Authorization enabled.

Second steps:

• Launch Microsoft Edge in private mode
    • Enter IP address to open device (DNR-202L) login screen
    • In the login dialog screen, enter the user ID and password and click "OK" button
    • Dialog login screen shows again. Do this step 3 times and get message
    Access Error: 401 -- Unauthorized

Access Denied, Authorization enabled.

Please let me know, if there is anything I can provide to solve this issue.

Regards,

Glasgow

Shadow Eagle, Apr 5, 2019
  4. Mohan B P Win User

User accounts not visible in Windows login screen.

Hi,

I realize that you are unable to see the user accounts in the Windows login screen, let me assist you.

This issue might happen if the user account is disabled, I suggest you to follow the below steps to check if the user accounts are disabled and try enabling them.

• Press Windows key + X key and click on
      Computer Management.

• Click on Local Users and Groups in the left pane.

• Double click on Users option and check if the accounts are visible.

(The user accounts with a downward arrow symbol on it are disabled accounts.)

• Double click on the account that you want to enable.

• In the General tab, uncheck the option
      Account is disabled.

• Click on Apply and then Ok.

• Restart the system and check if the issue is resolved.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Apr 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Disable Unauthorized User Login - Similar Threads - Disable Unauthorized User

2. Unauthorized Login Attempts from Overseas

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unauthorized Login Attempts from Overseas: I see two unauthorized login attempts recently from Seychelles and China and a couple more from the USA. Does MS automatically block any attempt to login from overseas when there is no history of the user ever having logged in from outside the USA?As a result I have removed...
  3. Unauthorized Login Attempts from Overseas

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unauthorized Login Attempts from Overseas: I see two unauthorized login attempts recently from Seychelles and China and a couple more from the USA. Does MS automatically block any attempt to login from overseas when there is no history of the user ever having logged in from outside the USA?As a result I have removed...
  4. Unauthorized Login Attempts from Overseas

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Log File for Unauthorized Logins?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Log File for Unauthorized Logins?: Does anyone know if there's a log file that shows what files were opened or downloaded during a logged-in session? Unauthorized ones particularly? And how to access it? Seems like Microsoft would address this question on their security page but I didn't see anything about it....
  6. Log File for Unauthorized Logins?

Log File for Unauthorized Logins?: Does anyone know if there's a log file that shows what files were opened or downloaded during a logged-in session? Unauthorized ones particularly? And how to access it? Seems like Microsoft would address this question on their security page but I didn't see anything about it....
  7. Log File for Unauthorized Logins?

8. unauthorized user login on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unauthorized user login on my computer: My issue from the original post link below is not resolved. I would like to get live technical support to troubleshoot this...
  9. unauthorized user login on my computer

unauthorized user login on my computer: My issue from the original post link below is not resolved. I would like to get live technical support to troubleshoot this...
  10. Unknown and Unauthorized User in My Windows 10

Unknown and Unauthorized User in My Windows 10: I am the sole user on my PC using Windows 10. Recently I had to restart my PC and noticed that there were 2 users showing - one in my name and a second one named John.I checked my Control Panel and there is only one user, me.I tried to sign in as John and it takes me to a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unauthorized user login

2. unautherized user windows