Windows 10: Disable "<website>switched to full screen" message

Discus and support Disable "switched to full screen" message in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello! I am using one of the PC stick devices on my TV. It has been a very enjoyable setup, especially with the speedy Edge browser. However I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MasonKaewchay, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Disable "switched to full screen" message

Hello!

I am using one of the PC stick devices on my TV. It has been a very enjoyable setup, especially with the speedy Edge browser. However I am facing a annoyance with the way Edge displays messages when certain websites go full screen.

Edge displays a message on the bottom of the screen as "<website>switched to full screen (Esc to exit)". I would like to disable this popup, or at least be able to set the popup to automatically close itself after a certain time (say 3s) has passed (like certain other browsers do).

Thanks

:)

MasonKaewchay, Oct 15, 2019

2. Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Oct 15, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 15, 2019
  4. Disable "switched to full screen" message

Touch screen is disabled

Hi Roy,

Thank you for responding.

This issue might be due to drivers which are to be updated.

I suggest you to update the drivers for touch feature in Device Manager:

Steps:

• Right click on Windows key from the desktop and click on
      Device Manager.
    • Expand Human Interface Devices, right click on the
      Touch screen driver and select Update Driver Software.

Also, I suggest you to contact the device manufacturer website and try to update the chipset drivers as well.

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 15, 2019
Thema:

Disable "switched to full screen" message

1. Disable "switched to full screen" message - Similar Threads - Disable <website>switched full

2. Cant disable full screen optimizations

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant disable full screen optimizations: Hey. So, ive saw on a lot of videos disabling full screen optimizations can give more performance in certain games. It used to work for me going to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\System\GameConfigStore in regedit and setting "GameDVR_FSEBehaviorMode" to 2. Now, for some reason, even after...
  3. Cant disable full screen optimizations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant disable full screen optimizations: Hey. So, ive saw on a lot of videos disabling full screen optimizations can give more performance in certain games. It used to work for me going to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\System\GameConfigStore in regedit and setting "GameDVR_FSEBehaviorMode" to 2. Now, for some reason, even after...
  4. Website error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Website error message: Hello Everyone,I'm not sure if I'm posting my question to the right forum? If not, please transfer it to the right board. I've been trying to log onto a site called Giorgio Armani, but I continue to get this same error code:...
  5. Website error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Website error message: Hello Everyone,I'm not sure if I'm posting my question to the right forum? If not, please transfer it to the right board. I've been trying to log onto a site called Giorgio Armani, but I continue to get this same error code:...
  6. Website error message

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Disable Windows full screen mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable Windows full screen mode: How can I get an app out of full screen mode, and prevent it from entering full screen mode in the future. I do not want any software on the PC to be able to enter full screen mode...
  8. DISABLE FULL SCREEN OPTIMIZATION GLOBALLY!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DISABLE FULL SCREEN OPTIMIZATION GLOBALLY!: This is a very sore subject for me and I am sick and tired of these copy/paste answers from people who don't even know what they're talking about. There is no "if's and's or but's" about it. "Windows Fullscreen Optimizations" is terrible broken feature that nobody wants....
  9. Games crashing after switching to full screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games crashing after switching to full screen: When I select full screen mode in World of Tanks BSOD appears with message "UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP". The issue is fixed if I have same resolution in windows as in game. I run windows at 1920x1080 which is my resolution of monitor but it gets fixed if I change to 1280x768...
  10. Switching between full screen apps

in Windows 10 Support
    Switching between full screen apps: I know not many people use full screen apps, but how do you easily switch between them in 8/8.1 go to start screen load app go to start screen load another app now you can mouse to top left and select which app you want in 10 go to start screen load app and use...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. switched to fullscreen message windows 10 disable

2. how to disable now switched to full screen

3. edge switched to full screen message

4. website>switched to full screen (esc to exit),
  5. switched to full screen message,
  6. disable has switched to full screen edge,
  7. disable edge full screen message,
  8. disable website switched to full screen