Windows 10: Disable Win + Tab Task View Window Animation

Discus and support Disable Win + Tab Task View Window Animation in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So you can turn off the "sliding" animation when switching between Virtual desktops when unchecking "Animate windows when minimizing and maximizing" in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JohnTravolski, Jun 9, 2018.

1. Disable Win + Tab Task View Window Animation

So you can turn off the "sliding" animation when switching between Virtual desktops when unchecking "Animate windows when minimizing and maximizing" in the Performance Options; this prevents you from seeing any animations when you switch between virtual desktops. However, whenever I enter task view (such as by pressing Win+Tab), I notice that there's a brief animation where all of the Windows that are currently on screen move into the little boxes to select from, and then once a Window is chose, there is another animation where they all move back into place. Unfortunately, changing the option that I mentioned earlier does NOT disable this animation, and honestly, I'm not quite sure what does.
    How can you disable the initial task view animation in Windows 10?

:)

JohnTravolski, Jun 9, 2018
  2. abaaqeel Win User

Task View Animation Windows 10 [Build 1803]

Before this update, I was able to disable the task view animation from
    Adjust the appearance and performance of Windows ,
    by disabling
    Animate windows when minimizing and maximizing .
    Right now, that doesn't affect the task view animation. How can I disable the task view animation in build 1803?

abaaqeel, Jun 11, 2018
  3. Roan T Win User
    how to disable task view in windows 10

Hi,

To assist you, please clarify the following:

• Do you wish to disable the
      Task View feature completely
      or just remove it from the taskbar?

• Can you send us screenshots of your taskbar and the
      missing Show Task View button option when you right-click on the taskbar?

Regards.

Roan T, Jun 11, 2018
Thema:

Disable Win + Tab Task View Window Animation

1. Disable Win + Tab Task View Window Animation - Similar Threads - Disable Tab Task

2. Task View Lag Windows + TAB

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task View Lag Windows + TAB: Hello. I've been having a problem with the task view. Every time I open the task view, it takes 1-7 seconds before opening the window, and then keeps lagging for a couple seconds. I don't use the task bar icon, instead using the keyboard shortcut, but both have the same...
  3. How to disable task view

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to disable task view: I am running windows 10 education because I can get a product key through work. This being said, my work Microsoft account is not linked to my device and I am the sole owner and user of my device. The task view feature drives me insane. I find the clustering of windows...
  4. Task View/win+tab transition animations didn't run on Primary monitor? transition...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Task View/win+tab transition animations didn't run on Primary monitor? transition...: I am running dual monitor setup when I switch back to desktop view, the animation that transit previews back to normal views didn't run on the primary monitor, the running applications just skip from preview to normal mode without the transition (but the delay is still...
  5. Is it possible to hide certain windows from Task View (Win+TAB)?

Is it possible to hide certain windows from Task View (Win+TAB)?: I have a few windows which are useless being in Task View (Win+TAB) in Windows 10, like Sticky Notes and a few other things, which just clutter the view. I was wondering if it was possible to hide certain programs from this view, possibly by using a registry edit or...
  6. Disable the task view feature

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable the task view feature: Is it possible to disable this annoying feature so it wont appear if i accidentally click the windows key + tab? 130417
  7. Win + Tab doesn't open task view anymore

Win + Tab doesn't open task view anymore: I think I pressed a combination of buttons on accident and now my win + tab shortcut selects things. How to I switch it back to task view?...
  8. My Task View " Win + Tab " in Win10 is so broken..

in Windows 10 Support
    My Task View " Win + Tab " in Win10 is so broken..: Hey, so in windows 10 there's a very useful feature called Virtual Desktops, it's like having multiple monitors, i don't like to have alot of windows on at the same time so i use 2 virtual desktops and sometimes 3, it used to work and it was all good until i installed the...
  9. Disable Win+Ctrl+D or Task View?

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable Win+Ctrl+D or Task View?: Hi, I would like to disable this shortcut if possible, windows+ctrl+D. It opens a new desktop sometimes when I'm playing games and is really annoying. I have already disabled all Win+ shortcuts through regedit but this is still happening, if I can't disable that shortcut,...
  10. ALT + TAB Become WIN + TAB / Task view

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    ALT + TAB Become WIN + TAB / Task view: how to change the look of ALT + TAB Become WIN + TAB / Task view? [img] I use ssd. and i want to turn on delayed startup. is it good or bad? 106661

Users found this page by searching for:

1. disable windows virtual desktop animations

2. Task View sliding animation

3. windows 10 task view window move animation

4. taskview animation bad,
  5. windows tab doesnt open task view,
  6. disable win tab,
  7. how to disable win tab,
  8. 1809 task view animations,
  9. windows10 virtual desktop switch no animation,
  10. update 1803 task view animation