Windows 10: disable windows 10 explorer automatic column type

Discus and support disable windows 10 explorer automatic column type in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I would like to disable windows 10 explorer automatic column type.When there are mp3 in a folder, windows will always reformat the column type.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by younle, May 8, 2022.

1. younle Win User

disable windows 10 explorer automatic column type

Hello,I would like to disable windows 10 explorer automatic column type.When there are mp3 in a folder, windows will always reformat the column type. It will remove modified date, type, date created, etc. and replace it with title, contributing artists, etc.I always have to reverse. it's annoying. I loose timeThank you.youn

:)

younle, May 8, 2022
  2. dalchina Win User

How do I change what is listed in the Type column in Windows Explorer?

Hi, if you wish to look a little deeper you could use this free program - here I've chosen zip as this shows the text appearing in file explorer's file type column clearly under Description, shown in explorer at the bottom of the screenshot.

disable windows 10 explorer automatic column type [​IMG]

You can also see further details of course, such as the associated program.

Whilst the program also lets you change those fields, I wouldn't suggest that here, although that would be 'safer' and easier than using a registry editor- better to try completely uninstalling those programs as suggested above, or succeeding in properly reassociating the relevant file types.

dalchina, May 8, 2022
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 8, 2022
  4. Akumos Win User

SQL HELP-ORA-04073 column list not valid for this trigger type

Hi,

After trying to create this trigger:

CREATE OR REPLACE TRIGGER a
    AFTER INSERT OF duration, startdate ON route, outing
    FOR EACH ROW
    WHEN (NEW.startdate LIKE %jan%)
    AND (NEW.duration = 5)
    DECLARE
    closed_in_jan EXCEPTION;

EXCEPTION
    WHEN closed_in_jan THEN
    RAISE_APPLICATION_ERROR (-20101,We are closed in January.');

I get this error:

ORA-04073 column list not valid for this trigger type
    Cause
    A column list was specified for a non-update trigger type.

Action
    Remove the column list.

I've tried researching but can't find out what a column list is!

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Akumos, May 8, 2022
Thema:

1. disable windows 10 explorer automatic column type - Similar Threads - disable explorer automatic

2. File Explorer Column Type Stuck on PNG and JPG

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer Column Type Stuck on PNG and JPG: I tried to look for a specific photo on my downloads folder by using the type column and now I can't get rid of it as every time I click on downloads it shows pngs and jpgs first making me have to deselect it to see everything in that section. Is there a way to disable this...
  3. File Explorer Column Type Stuck on PNG and JPG

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Explorer Column Type Stuck on PNG and JPG: I tried to look for a specific photo on my downloads folder by using the type column and now I can't get rid of it as every time I click on downloads it shows pngs and jpgs first making me have to deselect it to see everything in that section. Is there a way to disable this...
  4. Columns in Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Columns in Windows Explorer: In the "good ol' days" Windows Explorer used to offer columns for date, size and type. That was exactly what I needed. Now, Windows guesses what information I want to see, so my music folders show number?, title, contributing artists and album. That may be helpful for some,...
  5. Columns in Windows Explorer

Columns in Windows Explorer: In the "good ol' days" Windows Explorer used to offer columns for date, size and type. That was exactly what I needed. Now, Windows guesses what information I want to see, so my music folders show number?, title, contributing artists and album. That may be helpful for some,...
  6. disable windows 10 explorer automatic column type

disable windows 10 explorer automatic column type: Hello,I would like to disable windows 10 explorer automatic column type.When there are mp3 in a folder, windows will always reformat the column type. It will remove modified date, type, date created, etc. and replace it with title, contributing artists, etc.I always have to...
  7. disable windows 10 explorer automatic column type

in Windows 10 Customization
    disable windows 10 explorer automatic column type: Hello,I would like to disable windows 10 explorer automatic column type.When there are mp3 in a folder, windows will always reformat the column type. It will remove modified date, type, date created, etc. and replace it with title, contributing artists, etc.I always have to...
  8. Documentation with descriptions on all possible column types in Windows 10 File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Documentation with descriptions on all possible column types in Windows 10 File Explorer?: Is there any documentation that explains all the different possible column types there are for Windows 10 File Explorer? See screenshot below.This all started because I was trying to find a way to color code individual files in a directory, and discovered there's a "Color"...
  9. Documentation with descriptions on all possible column types in Windows 10 File Explorer?

Documentation with descriptions on all possible column types in Windows 10 File Explorer?: Is there any documentation that explains all the different possible column types there are for Windows 10 File Explorer? See screenshot below.This all started because I was trying to find a way to color code individual files in a directory, and discovered there's a "Color"...
  10. Columns in Windows 10 Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Columns in Windows 10 Explorer: In my folders that I use specifically for my backups using Macrium Reflect, I used to have two additional columns displayed in windows explorer for "The Type of Back-Up" eg, Full Backup/Differental Backup/Incremental Backup, and location of Backup File. Both of these seem...