Windows 10: Disable Windows 10 Gamebar from recording specific windows.

Discus and support Disable Windows 10 Gamebar from recording specific windows. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The worst thing is when you record for 2 hours and you go to look at your footage and you realize that you recorded your steam library page or your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Pyr0spider, Aug 24, 2019.

1. Disable Windows 10 Gamebar from recording specific windows.

The worst thing is when you record for 2 hours and you go to look at your footage and you realize that you recorded your steam library page or your google searches for 2 whole hours because the game bar doesn't tell you what window its recording... All I want to do is make it so it records what I want it to. My gameplay. When you hit record it should ask you what window you want recorded. When you go to settings there should be a list of windows that you do not want recorded.

:)

Pyr0spider, Aug 24, 2019

2. Gamebar process problem

Yeah, Like many people here have commented I have disabled everything in relation to Windows Game mode, gamedvr and gamebar in the settings menu. When that failed to fix the issue, I disabled everything in the registry in relation to game mode, gamedvr and
    gamebar. That stupid gamebar presence process was still there. Then I used powershell to remove the xbox app. Still there. It only started doing this today. Please get rid of this crap and give me back control over what runs on my own computer.

Thanks.

GingerMonkey_891, Aug 24, 2019
  3. Gamebar process problem

Hi,

The Gamebar Presence Writer is automatically enabled on your computer if you opened the Game bar and play a game. This process allows you to record video clips from your games.

If you are playing a game and you want to disable the Gamebar Presence Writer, follow the steps below:

• Click Start, and then type Task Manager in the search box.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, look for Gamebar Presence Writer, and then press the
      End task button.

To disable Game bar, here are the steps:

• Launch Xbox app, and then go to Settings
      Disable Windows 10 Gamebar from recording specific windows. 3fdfc27e-d4eb-432c-a21e-4c317ca12d6d.jpg
    • Click Game DVR.
    • Turn off Record game clips and screenshots using Game DVR.

If you have further queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Aug 24, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Disable Windows 10 Gamebar from recording specific windows.

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 24, 2019
Thema:

Disable Windows 10 Gamebar from recording specific windows.

1. Disable Windows 10 Gamebar from recording specific windows. - Similar Threads - Disable Gamebar recording

2. Gamebar not recording on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamebar not recording on Windows 10.: When I join a game, and press Win+Alt+R it says "Recording isn't working. Error: 0x82323619". Can someone help me please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gamebar-not-recording-on-windows-10/67614606-5b07-49cf-abed-9aaba17da369
  3. Gamebar not recording on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gamebar not recording on Windows 10.: When I join a game, and press Win+Alt+R it says "Recording isn't working. Error: 0x82323619". Can someone help me please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gamebar-not-recording-on-windows-10/67614606-5b07-49cf-abed-9aaba17da369
  4. XBox GameBar on Windows 10 cannot record clips.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBox GameBar on Windows 10 cannot record clips.: When I had a GT 710, I could record using the XBox GameBar and it worked flawlessly. When I got the GT 1030, the XBox GameBar still retained its ability to record my screen and it worked flawlessly. Now, it doesn't work anymore. How is this the case?Specs:GT 1030i3-9100F...
  5. XBox GameBar on Windows 10 cannot record clips.

XBox GameBar on Windows 10 cannot record clips.: When I had a GT 710, I could record using the XBox GameBar and it worked flawlessly. When I got the GT 1030, the XBox GameBar still retained its ability to record my screen and it worked flawlessly. Now, it doesn't work anymore. How is this the case?Specs:GT 1030i3-9100F...
  6. Disable Gamebar

Disable Gamebar: Ever since I upgraded to Windows 11 I've been running into performance issues with the games I play. I have narrowed it down to not being able to delete/ disable the Xbox game bar. I know this because back in windows 10 once I would turn off the feature my PC would run...
  7. Recording issue in GameBar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recording issue in GameBar: Everytime I try to record a game the gambar only records for about 2 seconds and then it stops recording without my knowledge. How do i fix this? ***Original Title: Game bar***...
  8. Windows 10 Gamebar, screen record broken

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Gamebar, screen record broken: I installed the update for windows 10, the update updated the Xbox Gamebar's UI. The update has blocked my mic input into the screen recorder service. The app claims that my privacy settings are blocking my mic, but my settings are not. How do I fix this?...
  9. Windows 10 GameBar Michrophone quality (When Recording)

Windows 10 GameBar Michrophone quality (When Recording): I have Recently Been looking and playing around with The Windows 10 Game bar. I have been trialing the recording system and it seems the Microphone quality is absolutly awful. (When Recording). I have tried Everything including Uninstalling the Whole Xbox package through the...
  10. Gamebar recording / playback

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Gamebar recording / playback: Hi. Can anyone help with my kids pc. He uses gamebar to capture clips of his games. And the last week or so hes not been able to play them back. Just gets a pop up saying format not supported. Im not sure if they are even recoding but the timer is moving . Thanks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. zoom disable gamebar

2. desativar gamebar presence writer win 10

3. gamebar pressence writer

4. disable gamebar presence writer gpedit