Windows 10: Disable Windows 10 home services

Discus and support Disable Windows 10 home services in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Dear Sir / Madam, please be nice to give me what services I can disable in Windows 10 home for better laptop performance. Wait for response! A... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AdrianDragomir1, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Disable Windows 10 home services

Hello,

Dear Sir / Madam, please be nice to give me what services I can disable in Windows 10 home for better laptop performance. Wait for response! A good day!

:)

AdrianDragomir1, Oct 23, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 23, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 23, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Disable Windows 10 home services

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 23, 2018
Thema:

Disable Windows 10 home services

1. Disable Windows 10 home services - Similar Threads - Disable home services

2. Services disabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Services disabled: I have a Dell Alienware Aurora 13. I have had instability issues and 3 crashes since I owned it. Recently when I went to start some programs that had worked in the past i discovered that they plus many others were disabled in the services list. Why would this happen? i had...
  3. Windows 10 Services Disabled

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Services Disabled: A lot of my services are disabled, such as Start Menu, Swipe, search, right click on File Explorer and probably lots more. How to fix this please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-services-disabled/c5b05fac-0091-43d6-a31f-6ad77375ec20
  4. I cannot disable Antimalware Service in Win 10 Home

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cannot disable Antimalware Service in Win 10 Home: Hi I'm using my pc for audio work and i want to keep it permanently offline, so I need to disable all these background services taking up my resources. I followed some instructions I found from the internet and nothing works. My version: Windows 10 Home 1903 build:...
  5. I cannot disable Antimalware Service in Win 10 Home

in Windows 10 Support
    I cannot disable Antimalware Service in Win 10 Home: Hi I'm using my pc for audio work and i want to keep it permanently offline, so I need to disable all these background services taking up my resources. I followed some instructions I found from the internet and nothing works. My version: Windows 10 Home 1903 build:...
  6. Disabled all services windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Disabled all services windows 10: Well I thought by disabling all services through the msconfig i could help to troubleshoot a problem of performance . When i rebooted i was givin the windows log in screen which i would use my pin. It said my pin wasnt available .So it showed sign in options . I used my...
  7. Disable touchpad in Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disable touchpad in Windows 10 Home: I can find numerous articles about how to disable the touchpad and none of them work. I would like to disable it when I have a mouse (Logitech) attached. 122665
  8. Disable Services

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable Services: Hi, I wanna disable some services because I want & I have to do so. Just to be on the safe side, I need your comments if these are safe and conflict free? If you're on lack of sure information on each one, please don't increase your post counts :) --- 1 AJRouter - AllJoyn...
  9. Windows 10 Home Disabled Administrator

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 Home Disabled Administrator: Hi Folks, Well this user has put themselves in a sticky spot. New install of Windows 10 home, initially signed in through a MS account (admin user), decided to convert it to a local user and subsequently removed all admin privileges.. I've done some research on how...
  10. Windows 10 services disabled accidentally

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 services disabled accidentally: Hi guys today I made a mistake in the start-up services tab and I put disable all services, so when i start windows 10 it stays in the "photo" screen like it when you power up after suspending windows. Basically here is the process I followed but I did wrong the part of...