Windows 10: Disable Windows 10 Login Password. Bypass windows logon on Windows 10. Remove Windows 10...

Discus and support Disable Windows 10 Login Password. Bypass windows logon on Windows 10. Remove Windows 10... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; This worked for me: 1 Settings > User Account > switch to Local Account > type in your password to switch. 2. Press the [ATTACH]+ R combination... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by denden9, Jun 1, 2019.

1. denden9 Win User

Disable Windows 10 Login Password. Bypass windows logon on Windows 10. Remove Windows 10...

This worked for me:

1 Settings > User Account > switch to Local Account > type in your password to switch.

2. Press the Disable Windows 10 Login Password. Bypass windows logon on Windows 10. Remove Windows 10... W8K.png + R combination on your keyboard > type control userpasswords2 > OK. Or type netplwiz > OK > uncheck the option “Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer” > Apply > OK

3. Settings > Accounts > Sign-in Options > "If you've been away, when should Windows require you to sign in again?" > Never

Restart your PC.

4. If the 1 2 3 sequence doesn't work, try to check the option “Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer” > enter password twice > Apply > OK. And then retry steps 2 and 3 again. Restart your PC every time to see if it works.

5. If the sequence still doesn't work, try to repeat all 1 2 3 4 steps in different order.
    Restart your PC every time to see if it works.

Out of desperation I tried, and tried, and tried .... And one of the the sequences worked.

You can also try this version of step 1
    Open the Settings App
    Go to Accounts - Sign-in Options
    Choose to sign in with a local account
    (in newer versions of Windows 10, this might be on the Your Info Settings Page)
    Enter your old password and leave the new password box blank
    Close the Settings App

I did not try this option myself but I think it could be easier or more reliable.

Registry Disclaimer: The further steps will involve registry manipulation. Making mistakes while manipulating registry could affect your system adversely. So be careful while editing registry entries and create a System Restore point first.

1. Press Disable Windows 10 Login Password. Bypass windows logon on Windows 10. Remove Windows 10... W8K.png + R and put regedit in Run dialog box to open Registry Editor (if you’re not familiar withRegistry Editor, then click here). Click OK.

2. In left pane of Registry Editor window, navigate to following registry key:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon
    3. In the right pane of Winlogon registry key, look for registry strings (REG_SZ) namedDefaultUserName and DefaultPassword. Double click on these strings and set their Value datawith your user account name and password, respectively. If you’re on Microsoft account, use the user account name Value data as Microsoft account/<your email ID>. Then in same registry location, double click on AutoAdminLogon registry string.

4. Finally, set the Value data for AutoAdminLogon string to 1. Click OK.

Close the Registry Editor and reboot the machine to login without password.

FYI: In case if you ever want to login as different user, simply press and hold Shift key while Windows is starting/booting.
    TIP: Above mentioned method best works when dontdisplaylastusername registry DWORDat HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System is set to 1.

Damn Microsoft!

:)

denden9, Jun 1, 2019
  2. FiiLeTe Win User

Window 10 Auto-Logon (Hotmail/MS Account)

Hello everyone!

So, i've updated my PC to Windows 10 and i have a little problem.

Anyone knows how to auto-logon without asking for password using Hotmail/MS Account? I i've already tried the trick using "netplwiz" from Windows 8 wich always worked totally, and in Win10 it just does not work, it keeps asking me for password...

Anyone knows how to bypass this without having to create a local account?

Cheers.

FiiLeTe, Jun 1, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 1, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Disable Windows 10 Login Password. Bypass windows logon on Windows 10. Remove Windows 10...

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Disable Windows 10 Login Password. Bypass windows logon on Windows 10. Remove Windows 10... - Similar Threads - Disable Login Password

2. How to bypass the password login on Windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to bypass the password login on Windows 10 pro: I've tired the regdit and then netplwz uncheck box method. But then on the restart, it's now giving me an option to pick from two of the same user accounts! And asking for registration of one of them.And still asking for pin at start up.Any advice?...
  3. window 10 remove login password

window 10 remove login password: how can i remove login password from window 10 i have password when i am going to change password in new password section i dont write any letter just blank athen enter as well as in confirm password the n i entered it showing . THE PASSWORD YOU ENTERED DOES NOT MEET PASSWORD...
  4. How to bypass the password login on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to bypass the password login on Windows 10?: I can no longer find a way to logon to Windows 10 without having to enter my password. Seemingly due to recent changes resulting from uploading the most recent versions of Windows 10. IMPORTANT: I had also done a Windows 10 reinstall with the latest updates.Note: I prefer to...
  5. How to bypass the password login on Windows 10?

How to bypass the password login on Windows 10?: I can no longer find a way to logon to Windows 10 without having to enter my password. Seemingly due to recent changes resulting from uploading the most recent versions of Windows 10. IMPORTANT: I had also done a Windows 10 reinstall with the latest updates.Note: I prefer to...
  6. How to bypass the password login on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. unable to bypass windows 10 password login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    unable to bypass windows 10 password login: I have Windows 10 Pro Version 21H1. I want to be able to boot Windows 10 without requiring my password. I can't remove my password because if I do, I can't share files using the NETWORK window with other machines in my home. netplwiz doesn't show the checkbox to skip sign in....
  8. unable to bypass windows 10 password login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to bypass windows 10 password login: I have Windows 10 Pro Version 21H1. I want to be able to boot Windows 10 without requiring my password. I can't remove my password because if I do, I can't share files using the NETWORK window with other machines in my home. netplwiz doesn't show the checkbox to skip sign in....
  9. unable to bypass windows 10 password login

10. Disabling Windows 10 Login Password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Disabling Windows 10 Login Password: I want to be able to disable the step to type in my Windows login password every time I restart and to turn on my laptop. Went to third party sites and nothing works. Thanks in advance....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant open netplwiz or netplwiz.cpl to skip password