Windows 10: Disable Windows 10 Password

Discus and support Disable Windows 10 Password in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi, I have an issue with disabling Windows 10 (Pro) password. I'm signing in with current Microsoft account. “Settings” -> “Accounts” ->... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Magdalena318, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Disable Windows 10 Password

Hi,

I have an issue with disabling Windows 10 (Pro) password.

I'm signing in with current Microsoft account.

“Settings” -> “Accounts” -> “Sign-in options” -> “Require sign-in” is set to Never

In netplwiz "Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer" is unchecked.

Also, I tried disabling the lock screen following https://www.windowscentral.com/how-disable-windows-10-lock-screen

On start up password is not required, but if I lock my screen (e.g. Win + L) it asks me for the password and sometimes it forces me to set up a PIN, although I disabled it under Group Policy Editor -> Computer Configuration -> Administrative Templates -> System -> Logon -> Turn on convenience PIN sign in

Is there any registry key I need to change maybe? Please help, it's just unbearable.

Thank you.

:)

Magdalena318, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 9, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Disable Windows 10 Password

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

Disable Windows 10 Password

1. Disable Windows 10 Password - Similar Threads - Disable Password

2. Can you please disable my Microsoft account password on my laptop for me? I cannot change...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you please disable my Microsoft account password on my laptop for me? I cannot change...: My laptop has stopped working and I am trying to use some of the Troubleshoot > Advanced Options menu options to fix the problem.However, my laptop keeps rejecting my MS 365 account password, so I cannot access any of the options on the Advanced Options menu Uninstall...
  3. Can you please disable my Microsoft account password on my laptop for me? I cannot change...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you please disable my Microsoft account password on my laptop for me? I cannot change...: My laptop has stopped working and I am trying to use some of the Troubleshoot > Advanced Options menu options to fix the problem.However, my laptop keeps rejecting my MS 365 account password, so I cannot access any of the options on the Advanced Options menu Uninstall...
  4. Disable Screen timeout password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable Screen timeout password: So i recently bought a samsung laptop and there is this weird setting that i am annoyed about.I have set my sleep to never both on battery and on power but still everytime my screen is turning out i need to enter a password.Now i may have found out the way to solve this,but...
  5. Disable Screen timeout password

Disable Screen timeout password: So i recently bought a samsung laptop and there is this weird setting that i am annoyed about.I have set my sleep to never both on battery and on power but still everytime my screen is turning out i need to enter a password.Now i may have found out the way to solve this,but...
  6. Disable password use at sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable password use at sign in: I’ve recently installed the Authenticator app and I was wondering if there is a way to disable using my password to sign in to my Microsoft account.I’ve had a ton of attempts to access my account from foreign countries, and although it would seem setting up MFA would solve...
  7. Disable password use at sign in

Disable password use at sign in: I’ve recently installed the Authenticator app and I was wondering if there is a way to disable using my password to sign in to my Microsoft account.I’ve had a ton of attempts to access my account from foreign countries, and although it would seem setting up MFA would solve...
  8. How do I find out & disable my BIOS password?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I find out & disable my BIOS password?: I have a Windows 10 home Blad 15 Base Model Early 2021 RZ09-0369 laptop & I want to access my BIOS menu, but when I spam F1 on boot it brings up a screen asking for a password. I tried my computer pin & password, as well as my account password, but nothing worked. I didn't...
  9. How do I find out & disable my BIOS password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find out & disable my BIOS password?: I have a Windows 10 home Blad 15 Base Model Early 2021 RZ09-0369 laptop & I want to access my BIOS menu, but when I spam F1 on boot it brings up a screen asking for a password. I tried my computer pin & password, as well as my account password, but nothing worked. I didn't...
  10. How do I find out & disable my BIOS password?

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stop login password on startup

2. turning microsoft password off from laptop start up

3. turning off passwords for starting new windows 10

4. password for windows secuity,
  5. widows security password,
  6. remove start up password,
  7. set no password windows 10