Windows 10: Disable Windows 10 Password

Discus and support Disable Windows 10 Password in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi, I have an issue with disabling Windows 10 (Pro) password. I'm signing in with current Microsoft account. “Settings” -> “Accounts” ->... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Magdalena318, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Disable Windows 10 Password

Hi,

I have an issue with disabling Windows 10 (Pro) password.

I'm signing in with current Microsoft account.

“Settings” -> “Accounts” -> “Sign-in options” -> “Require sign-in” is set to Never

In netplwiz "Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer" is unchecked.

Also, I tried disabling the lock screen following https://www.windowscentral.com/how-disable-windows-10-lock-screen

On start up password is not required, but if I lock my screen (e.g. Win + L) it asks me for the password and sometimes it forces me to set up a PIN, although I disabled it under Group Policy Editor -> Computer Configuration -> Administrative Templates -> System -> Logon -> Turn on convenience PIN sign in

Is there any registry key I need to change maybe? Please help, it's just unbearable.

Thank you.

:)

Magdalena318, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 9, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Disable Windows 10 Password

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

Disable Windows 10 Password

1. Disable Windows 10 Password - Similar Threads - Disable Password

2. Administrator forgot password, disable UAC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Administrator forgot password, disable UAC: So the administrator to my desktop forgot their password, and I am unable to login to their account to change anything. User Account Control has made it virtually impossible to do anything, and without the administrator password, I am unable to disable it. The administrator...
  3. Disable login password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Disable login password: Hi, I linked my Windows 10 account to a Microsoft account in order to activate my online License as described here Now Windows is asking me for my live password or PIN. Is there a way to remove that password/pin? I tried this method but it results in having two accounts with...
  4. Disable login password

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable login password: Hi, I linked my Windows 10 account to a Microsoft account in order to activate my online License as described here Now Windows is asking me for my live password or PIN. Is there a way to remove that password/pin? I tried this method but it results in having two accounts with...
  5. Disable boot password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Disable boot password: How do I disable the boot password? Not worried about security on this computer Win 10 Pro 64 bit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-boot-password/2e977115-d8aa-415c-ab6b-ff1e421b45d2
  6. how do i disable the password expiration feature on the admin user

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i disable the password expiration feature on the admin user: how do i disable the password expiration feature on the admin user https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-disable-the-password-expiration-feature/a81f9157-e6b9-4af2-906a-f2558198a314
  7. I need help disabling all password/pin for pc

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I need help disabling all password/pin for pc: Hello all, i recently upgraded my old windows 7 pc to win 10 and after going to my Microsoft account to check on my devices now on my main win 10 pc i cannot log in with out a pin or password and there are two of my names showing on the desktop after a restart. I need help...
  8. Can't Disable Windows 10 Login Password

Can't Disable Windows 10 Login Password: I don't have a business and am the sole user of this machine. I don't need the security of a password but I can't disable it. I have tried netplwiz, control userpasswords2, and local user, but none of these worked. I'm frustrated and want a solution that actually works!...
  9. Disable Windows 10 Login Password. Bypass windows logon on Windows 10. Remove Windows 10...

Disable Windows 10 Login Password. Bypass windows logon on Windows 10. Remove Windows 10...: This worked for me: 1 Settings > User Account > switch to Local Account > type in your password to switch. 2. Press the [ATTACH]+ R combination on your keyboard > type control userpasswords2 > OK. Or type netplwiz > OK > uncheck the option “Users must enter a user...
  10. Disabling Windows 10 Login Password

Disabling Windows 10 Login Password: I want to be able to disable the step to type in my Windows login password every time I restart and to turn on my laptop. Went to third party sites and nothing works. Thanks in advance....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. set no password windows 10