Windows 10: disable windows 10 tips on startup

Discus and support disable windows 10 tips on startup in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have Windows 1903 - 64 bit installed. Ever since the 1903 update, whenever I boot my laptop, I get the large windows box talking about various tips... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by archz2, Jul 2, 2019.

1. archz2 Win User

disable windows 10 tips on startup

I have Windows 1903 - 64 bit installed. Ever since the 1903 update, whenever I boot my laptop, I get the large windows box talking about various tips and what's new in windows 1903. I have disabled windows tips in the notification settings but still I get this box when I boot into windows. What should I do to fix this issue?

:)

archz2, Jul 2, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jul 2, 2019
  3. How to disable Windows tips assistance on Windows 10?

Hi,

You may be facing the above issue due to Show me tips about Windows option enabled on the computer.

To disable Show me tips about Windows option by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved on the computer.

• Press Windows logo + I keys on the keyboard to open system
      Settings page on the computer desktop.
    • Select System and click on Notification & actions from the left side panel of the window.
    • Check if Show me tips about Windows option is enabled under
      Notifications. If yes, slide the bar to disable Show me tips about Windows option and check if the changes are effective.

Write to us with the status of tips and tricks shown on the computer desktop for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jul 2, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 2, 2019
Thema:

1. disable windows 10 tips on startup - Similar Threads - disable tips startup

2. Windows 10 keeps disabling startup programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 keeps disabling startup programs: My computer has stopped loading some apps upon startup. If I enter the Startup menu from Task Manager and enable the apps of interest, then reboot,they will not auto start. If I check the Startup menu again, I typically find that one has been disabled. The other is enabled,...
  3. How to disable startup password in Windows 10 ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to disable startup password in Windows 10 ?: Windows specificationsEdition : Win 10 Pro Version : 20H2Installed on : 22/2/2021OS build : 19042.928 Experience : windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0I have windows 10 with configuration as above , I want to disable the password prompt every time I sign in to my...
  4. Disable Windows Button Tips

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disable Windows Button Tips: [ATTACH] So recently, after an update, every time I press the super button (the one with the windows logo) and don't press a hotkey fast enough, some weird overlay appears that shows me all the hotkey options. Now while this is a good feature for new, inexperienced users,...
  5. Windows 10 Security Tip

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Security Tip: =AZUSUAvh-FhcWAvAkCy5gWErEA--Hf7nEaweu4iPRfT82vq7HPbdyw7-LHLbhJ1yvtqLCXK_Xrvf16QyuIC-ezRGOQIhEfi18a00FyQVZUQidg&__tn__=*NK-R']#Windows10devices - Security Tip. Do not create your own easy to hack password to your computer. Log in to your Microsoft Account to unlock your...
  6. Windows 10 Tip Wallpaper

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Tip Wallpaper: Where is a tip wallpaper for windows 10? It's like XP's but with the Windows 10 Tip icon. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-tip-wallpaper/09650826-1246-4d83-9b65-f48d8955e964
  7. Disable Windows 10 Game Bar tips and notifications

in Windows 10 News
    Disable Windows 10 Game Bar tips and notifications: The Game Bar feature of the Windows 10 operating system has come a long way since first bits of the feature were introduced in earlier versions of the operating system. Game Bar, or more precisely Xbox Game Bar, is a built-in feature of the Windows 10 operating system that...
  8. Windows 10 Startup Is Disabling Devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Startup Is Disabling Devices: Hey there, I'm running Windows 10 x64 on a laptop and recently I've been running into an issue where my GPU isn't performing as well sometimes. Keyword here being sometimes. While some would say this is a device failure issue, I've done some tests on my laptop and have...
  9. Windows 10 upgrading tips

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 upgrading tips: Windows 10 upgrading tips I don't think anyone really tested upgrading. I finally got windows 7 to upgrade. Windows 10 has to have an available partition for the system reserve for upgrading at least 450 MB or a current system reserve partition already installed. It...
  10. Enable or Disable Online Tips and Help for Settings App in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Online Tips and Help for Settings App in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Online Tips and Help for Settings App in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Online Tips and Help for Settings App in Windows 10 Most of the settings you'll want to change in Windows 10 are in Settings. Settings is organized into the separate...