Windows 10: Disable windows codesign certificate check

Discus and support Disable windows codesign certificate check in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi at all, I like to create a custom version of this open source project: https://github.com/x360ce/x360ce for personal use (I like to add more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MarcoPanza, Nov 23, 2019.

1. Disable windows codesign certificate check

Hi at all,

I like to create a custom version of this open source project:

https://github.com/x360ce/x360ce

for personal use (I like to add more features).

Unfortunatenly the developer stop the support and the only way is modify the source code.

In short this project extend the windows xinput support for controller that support only direct input (like mine) without install additional drivers.

The original compiled dll from the developer work, but when I try compile this source code using this official guide:

https://github.com/x360ce/x360ce/wiki/Tutorial

The application freeze when call the dll compiled by me (but work with original dll).

The developer was not include the prf certication file, so I have created one with private key.

So I don’t know if the application freeze becouse the dll is not signed by a trust organization or becouse there is a bug due source code not updated.

For this reason I ask if there is possible disable temporarily the codesign certificate check, so in this way I can understand if the dll freeze becouse is not signed by a trust organization.

Can you help me please ?

Best Regards

Marco

:)

MarcoPanza, Nov 23, 2019

2. Certificates - where to disable check?

Hi,

I remember there was a setting in the E61 menu to disable the certificates check. Can anybody tell me where that was?

I wanted to install the foxit pdf reader on my phone as I was told it´s faster than Adobe Reader, but I get a certificate error when I try to install it.

Many thanks!

Regards,

hendikoischnur, Nov 23, 2019
  3. Disable optimal resolution check and notice

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to disable the Optimal Resolution Notification:

• Right click on the on the empty area on the Desktop.
    • Select Graphics options > Balloon Notification >
      Optimal Resolution Notification > Disable.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Nov 23, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

Disable windows codesign certificate check

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 23, 2019
Thema:

Disable windows codesign certificate check

1. Disable windows codesign certificate check - Similar Threads - Disable codesign certificate

2. How to check SQL server certificate information

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to check SQL server certificate information: We have a software running with SQL server 2012 Express embedded.We check "sys.dm_exec_connections", and find that the connection between the software and the SQL server has been encrypted "encrypt_option"="TRUE".Now we want to know the SSL certificate information for the...
  3. How to check SQL server certificate information

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to check SQL server certificate information: We have a software running with SQL server 2012 Express embedded.We check "sys.dm_exec_connections", and find that the connection between the software and the SQL server has been encrypted "encrypt_option"="TRUE".Now we want to know the SSL certificate information for the...
  4. Windows AnyConnect App client side certificate check

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows AnyConnect App client side certificate check: Is it possible to configure the Windows AnyConnect App to check for client side certificates matching a specific issuer CA? In Cisco AnyConnect client, this feature works fine as it's detailed in the AnyConnect profile, but in Windows AnyConnect app, I don't see any way to...
  5. Windows AnyConnect App client side certificate check

Windows AnyConnect App client side certificate check: Is it possible to configure the Windows AnyConnect App to check for client side certificates matching a specific issuer CA? In Cisco AnyConnect client, this feature works fine as it's detailed in the AnyConnect profile, but in Windows AnyConnect app, I don't see any way to...
  6. Windows AnyConnect App client side certificate check

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Can't disable Automatic Root Certificates Update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't disable Automatic Root Certificates Update: I run a clean install of Windows 10 Pro 20H2 19043.844 and if I disable Windows Automatic Root Certificate Update via GPEdit.msc then my internet stops working and all attempts at domain resolution fail. If try to disable Automatic Root Certificate Update by blocking...
  8. Unsure if purchase or not a codesign certificate for custom xinput dll

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unsure if purchase or not a codesign certificate for custom xinput dll: Hi I like to create a custom version of xinput1_3.dll to put in to binary folder where there is the game exe file. My question is: what happen if I sign the dll without a trust organization certificate using only a private key ? Is possible that an application can freeze if...
  9. Disable windows codesign certificate check

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disable windows codesign certificate check: I like to create a custom version of this open source project: https://github.com/x360ce/x360ce for personal use (I like to add more features). Unfortunatenly the developer stop the support and the only way is modify the source code. In short this project extend the...
  10. no ssl checkboxes in advanced settings ( security certificate check)

no ssl checkboxes in advanced settings ( security certificate check): hi guy's my account settings are not up-to-date for email and agenda for windows 10 it says hen i try to open my Gmail-account in outlook. so i found that i have to check my security certificate (see below ) , i have to go to advanced settings and check the boxes for...