Windows 10: Disable Windows Error Reporting

Discus and support Disable Windows Error Reporting in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; When a program crashes, how do you disable the menu that pops up that ask if you want to fix it and then attempts to send data? 9719 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by SightUp, Jul 29, 2015.

1. SightUp Win User

Disable Windows Error Reporting

When a program crashes, how do you disable the menu that pops up that ask if you want to fix it and then attempts to send data?

:)

SightUp, Jul 29, 2015
  2. Jsssssssss, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Windows 10 all the windows are flickering

Start with safe mode and disable the service "Windows Error Reporting Services"

Unfortunately, why the error occurs with the "Windows Error Reporting Services"

Somebody knows why?

HansNorlingSWE, Jul 29, 2015
  4. HBHB Win User

Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Troubleshooting\Change settings

HBHB, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

1. Disable Windows Error Reporting - Similar Threads - Disable Error Reporting

2. windows error reporting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows error reporting: so i have been blue screening alot lately and i have windows 11 but i dont know what the error is i checked my system information and went to windows error reports and i get this in that section these blue screens are happening more and more hell just last night my pc blue...
  3. Windows Error Reporting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Error Reporting: Hello, I found 4 errors at same time.1. The IntelR Management and Security Application Local Management Service service failed to start due to the following error: The system cannot find the file specified.2. The Google Update Service gupdate service failed to start due to...
  4. Windows Error Reporting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Error Reporting: Hello, I found 4 errors at same time.1. The IntelR Management and Security Application Local Management Service service failed to start due to the following error: The system cannot find the file specified.2. The Google Update Service gupdate service failed to start due to...
  5. Windows error reporting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows error reporting: Randomly my Mouse, keyboard, headset and my CPU pump LED in my computer will turn off for a couple of seconds. i went into event viewer and found these: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-error-reporting/ac8b7cf9-ff1f-4d04-991b-e06731a51d44
  6. Correct Choice to Disable Windows Error Reporting in gpedit.

in Windows 10 Support
    Correct Choice to Disable Windows Error Reporting in gpedit.: Hello all, In gpedit, I see two locations to deal with Windows Error Reporting. Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Windows Error Reporting: Disable Windows Error Reporting and Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates >...
  7. cannot disable error reporting service

in Windows 10 Support
    cannot disable error reporting service: Not only that this is privacy issue. It is better to disable it for performance. I have disabled this service. I have even disabled in privacy program and it is still reporting errors, today i saw it running windows problem reporting wemgr.exe and i checked in msinfo, that it...
  8. Windows Server 2016 unable to disable windows error reporting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Server 2016 unable to disable windows error reporting: Some report application (C++) exes occasionally fail during an overnight batch. Some of these failures cause a popup like "... has stopped working" which is from the WerFault.exe. The batch controller should decide what to do with failed jobs not the server operating system....
  9. Disable error reporting in Windows 10 Anniversary edition

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disable error reporting in Windows 10 Anniversary edition: I have tried the registry edit I found on other pages but I havent seemed to get it disabled. Anyone have any tips or suggestions to get error reporting disabled? thanks 59157
  10. Enable or Disable Windows Error Reporting in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Windows Error Reporting in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Windows Error Reporting in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Windows Error Reporting in Windows 10 Windows Error Reporting (WER) is a flexible event-based feedback infrastructure designed to gather information about the hardware and software...