Windows 10: Disable Windows Mail Junk completely

Discus and support Disable Windows Mail Junk completely in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Since new Windows Mail policy deletes mails in the Junk folder after 10 days I need to completely remove the junk mail function and have ALL mail... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RR_504, Oct 16, 2020.

1. RR_504 Win User

Disable Windows Mail Junk completely

Since new Windows Mail policy deletes mails in the Junk folder after 10 days I need to completely remove the junk mail function and have ALL mail arrive standard in inbox in order to avoid missing important mails. Who has the solution or when will Microsoft add the functionality "disable Junk mail"

:)

RR_504, Oct 16, 2020
  2. OldMike65 Win User

Windows Live Mail Junk not junk

I don't see those options on my Hotmail account....on the web <---- I access my email from on the web, not on my desktop. Here is a pic of my Junk mail folder....on the web...

Disable Windows Mail Junk completely [​IMG]

Hotmail.com AND Outlook.com are same mail programs.....on the web....

OldMike65, Oct 16, 2020
  3. scopio Win User
    Outlook Junk Mail capacity

Just curious if there is a limit to the number of junk , spam mail that can be stored in the Blocked Mail List, mainly Blocked Mail Domain list? Just blocking junk mail is not as effective as blocking the domain although this can be quite labourious too.

scopio, Oct 16, 2020
  4. Disable Windows Mail Junk completely

Junk Mail folder in Windows 10 mail is not called "Junk Mail"

Hi Gordon,

The issue regarding Junk Email named as HM_BulkMail_ may have occurred due to some changes in the settings or an update in the Mail app is not compatible with the device. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• What's the domain name of the email account you're using in Mail app?
    • Have you made any recent changes prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you run the Windows app troubleshooter to check and resolve any application issues. To do this, click on this
    link.

Kindly update us with the result and let us know if you need further help.

Eileen Gal, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

Disable Windows Mail Junk completely

1. Disable Windows Mail Junk completely - Similar Threads - Disable Mail Junk

2. Junk mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Junk mail: How to stop junk emails into my junk folder on hotmail I get 200 a day drives me crazy even when I block them they still come back even without opening mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/junk-mail/fc79cb0f-ac5c-46c1-8a97-c0e3090f7d74
  3. Junk mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Junk mail: How to stop junk emails into my junk folder on hotmail I get 200 a day drives me crazy even when I block them they still come back even without opening mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/junk-mail/fc79cb0f-ac5c-46c1-8a97-c0e3090f7d74
  4. Junk e mails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Junk e mails: If I click on a junk e mail to then unsubscribe from that address, does that mean the sender knows that I am a LIVE account and thus can sell on my details to other junk account dealers? I have been trying to block my junk messages in Windows 10, but no success....
  5. junk mail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    junk mail: Hello, i have been reading thru the questions concerning putting JUNK mail IN JUNK MAIL FOLDER! Really microsoft? JUST ONE MORE REASON WHY I HATE YOUR PROGRAM. BUT WHAT DO YOU CARE, WE THE PUBLIC WHO MADE YOU MILLIONS OF DOLLARS, YOU DONT CARE. NOT A HAPPY CONSUMER...
  6. junk mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    junk mail: Since an update from Microsoft I cannot block junk mail without going to view blocked senders wich I have no idea what that's about https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/junk-mail/d266a929-d8c2-463a-9d6f-b856d6e1a7c9
  7. junk mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    junk mail: Been using Mail app for about a year now & am now getting a lot of junk mail. Why?? & how do I stop it?? Thanks!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/junk-mail/9b49fef5-b620-4d81-a394-158604052911
  8. Windows 10 Mail and Junk Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail and Junk Mail: I hope someone can help me with this cos it's driving me nuts! after getting several emails from Microsoft to start using the Windows 10 Mail that came with W10, I finally got it set up. I do like it, but it's a little frustrating to use compared to my old Live Mail app. I...
  9. junk mail

in Browsers and Email
    junk mail: Is it my imagination or am I the only one getting bombed with mail--junk or otherwise and with advertisements. I think free win 10 not so free after all. 19801
  10. Windows Live Mail Junk not junk

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail Junk not junk: Hi, lots of mail going into the junk folder is not junk. I have looked for solutions and on the Help info. it says whilst the mail is displayed, select Home> etc etc ............................but where is the Home tab ? 38276