Windows 10: Disable Xbox Networking

Discus and support Disable Xbox Networking in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; On my Windows 10 PC, I have disabled the four Xbox-related services, specifically Xbox Accessory Management Services, Xbox Live Auth Manager, Xbox Live... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DarkSkyJim, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Disable Xbox Networking

On my Windows 10 PC, I have disabled the four Xbox-related services, specifically Xbox Accessory Management Services, Xbox Live Auth Manager, Xbox Live Game Save and Xbox Live Networking Service. I have also disabled the BcastDVRUserService. I have also turned off all functions accessible through Settings > Gaming, specifically Game Bar, Captures and Game Mode. When I select Services > Gaming > Xbox Networking, it says "Xbox Networking Connection Status" > "Internet Connection: Connected" and "Xbox Live services: Up and running". How can Xbox Live services be "Up and running" when I have disabled every instance of Xbox-related functionality? Is there a remaining Xbox Networking service that has NOT been disabled?

:)

DarkSkyJim, Nov 27, 2020

2. Xbox networking

Hi Spinualex,

I am Jaspreet Singh an independent advisor.

Please check if your system is on its latest windows update. Windows version that are not supported will have issues with Xbox connectivity.

Check for any updates to the Xbox app itself.

Follow the steps listed in this official guide for Xbox gaming in windows 10 by Microsoft especially regarding windows firewall options for teredo and the workaround for the listed third party security programs

https://support.xbox.com/en-IN/help/hardware-ne...

JaspreetSingh08, Nov 27, 2020
  3. John Galt Win User
    disable 2.4ghz network

First, get the computer to forget your current network:

• Click the Network icon on the lower right corner of your screen.
    • Click Network settings.
    • Click Manage Wi-Fi settings.
    • Under Manage known networks, click the network you want to delete.
    • Click Forget. The wireless network profile is deleted.

Next, go into your router and either completely disable the 2.4GHz radio or set the 2.4 and the 5G radios to different SSIDs, maybe the 2.4 can be your guest Wifi...

Then, on your computer, only join the 5Ghz SSID network.

The suggestion in the post above to just disable the SSID broadcast of the 2.4Ghz radio will probably not work, your computer will still join it.

John Galt, Nov 27, 2020
  4. Disable Xbox Networking

Xbox Live Gold isnt activating (Xbox One)

Hi,

To resolve your concern, you can follow the steps on the suggested methods below:

Method 1. Power cycle your Xbox One console.

You can reset, perform a full power cycle, or physically disconnect your Xbox One console to reboot it completely and fix many common issues. This process does not erase any of your games or data.

Here are the steps: 

• Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts
      down completely. 

• Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds. Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

• Plug the console power cable back in.

• Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.  

Method 2. Clear the storage cache on the console.

Here are the steps: 

• Press the menu key on the controller.  

• Go to Settings, and then select Disc & Blu-Ray.  

• In the Blu-Ray section select Persistent Storage.  

• Select Clear persistent storage.

Method 3. Clear Mac address.

• Here are the steps: 

• Scroll left on the Home screen to open the guide.  

• Select Settings.  

• Select All Settings.  

• Select Network.  

• Select Network settings.  

• Select Advance settings.  

• Select Alternate MAC address.  

• Select Clear.

If you are still experiencing the same issue after following the given steps above, we recommend that you remove and add your profile back on Xbox One to refresh it. You can follow the steps on this

link

Let us know how it goes.

Loraine Mon, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

Disable Xbox Networking

1. Disable Xbox Networking - Similar Threads - Disable Xbox Networking

2. xbox networking error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox networking error: teredo not qualify https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-networking-error/a31e1b37-1832-4967-b732-92ab8b886708
  3. xbox networking error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox networking error: teredo not qualify https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-networking-error/a31e1b37-1832-4967-b732-92ab8b886708
  4. Xbox networking problems.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox networking problems.: I'm on a pc/windows 10 and I have already downloaded the game in this case Forza Horizon 4. And I'm having problems going into the game it keeps saying "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live" "We can't sign you in to Xbox Live right now. Try again in a while. If that doesn't...
  5. Xbox networking issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox networking issues: A while ago, I couldnt connect to a server on Minecraft Windows 10 edition. I saw online to open xbox networking, and use the fix it button. I found some guides on the Microsoft website, so I followed them and now xbox networking is entirely broken. How do I fix this?...
  6. Xbox networking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox networking: Server conections blok https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-networking/b19a4c61-29ac-424d-8a13-1f35545fcdc1
  7. Xbox Networking

Xbox Networking: I don't have an Xbox. My PC is slowed down with Xbox Networking, how do I turn this off? I do play online games on this PC, could it be connected? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-networking/8a745f84-3b42-4526-aa9b-b05bf9297a91
  8. Network connection disabled

in Windows 10 Customization
    Network connection disabled: I accidentally disabled a network connection of mobile hotspot, Now the hotspot is not working. please tell me how to add that network connection step by step. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-connection-disabled/4e005d07-4337-4409-bb3f-023915b7f544
  9. Xbox Network issue

Xbox Network issue: Hello people, I bought the game Forza Horizon 4 and I have tried to connect to the Online world but It gave me an Error and in the Xbox App it says that the Nat Type and Server connectivity are Blocked or unable to qualify,someone help me please! Thank you....
  10. Disable network sharing

Disable network sharing: If you're not seeing the Computer Browser in Services .... The Computer Browser service relies on SMBv1 and the browser service is uninstalled if the SMBv1 client or server is uninstalled. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...r-version-1709