Windows 10: Disable "your organization requires you to change your password"?

Discus and support Disable "your organization requires you to change your password"? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; During covid, I worked from home using my personal computer. I installed Microsoft Office, which installed a work account on my computer. And of... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Heidirs, Aug 29, 2021.

1. Heidirs Win User

Disable "your organization requires you to change your password"?

During covid, I worked from home using my personal computer. I installed Microsoft Office, which installed a work account on my computer. And of course, according to work policies, I had to change my password every few weeks. Now, however, we are back in the office. I have uninstalled Office and deleted my work account from my personal computer, but I am STILL getting the prompt to change my password. I have reached out to work, and they have no idea. They said to take my computer to a technician. How do I disable this? I have found online to use group policy editor, but I get an error message

:)

Heidirs, Aug 29, 2021

2. Enable Require password on Wake up Windows 10

To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest disabling and
    enabling
    the Require a password on wakeup settings on your power plan
    by following the steps below:

• Open the Advanced power settings for your current chosen
      power plan
    • Click on the Change settings that are currently unavailable link.
    • Set the Require a password on wakeup settings to Yes
      or No, and click on OK.

Once done with the steps, let us know how it goes.

Jefferson Ore, Aug 29, 2021
  3. How to Remove login screen and completely Disable login password ??

Hello,

We apologize for the delay in response.

as you have already tried to disable the login password from netplwiz, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Right click on Start and select Control Panel.
    • click on Categories and select Large icons.
    • Click on Power Options.
    • In the left navigation pane, click on Require password on wakeup.
    • Click on Change settings that are currently unavailable.
    • Select the option, Don't require a password and click on
      Save changes

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 29, 2021
  4. Disable "your organization requires you to change your password"?

password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Aug 29, 2021
Thema:

Disable "your organization requires you to change your password"?

1. Disable "your organization requires you to change your password"? - Similar Threads - Disable organization requires

2. How to disable "Your Organization requires you to change your pin"

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to disable "Your Organization requires you to change your pin": Every few months when I try to log into my laptop windows 10 home it says "Your Organization requires you to change your pin". this is really annoying because i do not want to change my pin, you cant use an old pin which is the worst. I have read so many forums, i do windows...
  3. How to disable "Your Organization requires you to change your pin"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable "Your Organization requires you to change your pin": Every few months when I try to log into my laptop windows 10 home it says "Your Organization requires you to change your pin". this is really annoying because i do not want to change my pin, you cant use an old pin which is the worst. I have read so many forums, i do windows...
  4. How to disable "Your Organization requires you to change your pin"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to disable "your organization requires you to change your pin"?

How to disable "your organization requires you to change your pin"?: I made this post back in August and tried a few possible solutions. It did not fix my issue, and I have gotten the prompt to change my pin again....
  6. How to disable "your organization requires you to change your pin"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable "your organization requires you to change your pin"?: I made this post back in August and tried a few possible solutions. It did not fix my issue, and I have gotten the prompt to change my pin again....
  7. Disable: Your organization requires that you change your PIN

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Disable: Your organization requires that you change your PIN: I keep getting the subject demand on my login screen every few weeks or so. I purchased the laptop, not "my organization" for home work purposes. There is no reason for me to change the PIN this frequently, and I want to either disable it or extend the period to something...
  8. "your organization requires you to change your password"

"your organization requires you to change your password": I signed into my personal laptop with my school account and then removed it after figuring out that it didn't have what I need. About every month or so I get this message saying I need to change my pin. I looked it up but the only solution I found was for Windows 10...
  9. "Your organization requires you to change your password"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Your organization requires you to change your password": When installing the microsoft office package I accidentally left the box about letting them manage settings on my computer checked. Now it prompted me to change my PIN for login to 6 digits. An older post recommended signing out of my university account and signing back in...
  10. "Your organization requires you to change your password" - I'm not part of an organization

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Your organization requires you to change your password" - I'm not part of an organization: I have windows 10 on my Laptop, installed recently (a few days ago). I had it set up with my own personal email account, login info, etc. Now, my university provides access to MS Office through my university email (a different email to what I set up windows with). I...