Windows 10: Disabled 3rd Monitor Windows 10

Discus and support Disabled 3rd Monitor Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I installed a 3rd monitor connected to the 3rd port in my video card in my HP desktop. Win 10 sees the 3rd monitor but will not allow me to change the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Haole Hank, Jun 30, 2020 at 2:37 PM.

1. Disabled 3rd Monitor Windows 10

I installed a 3rd monitor connected to the 3rd port in my video card in my HP desktop. Win 10 sees the 3rd monitor but will not allow me to change the disabled. If I disconnect one of the first 2 monitors, the new 3rd monitor becomes active. So, all of the connections, ports and monitors are compatible, good and working. Somewhere Win 10 is restricting me to 2 monitors at a time and I need to change that but haven’t been able to determine how. Video card drivers have been updated and are current.

:)

2. 3rd monitor doesn't connect

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To better understand your query, kindly reply to the following questions.

1. Did you try setting up the cables again?

2. Did you try giving the recommended resolution and check if the monitor is detected?

I would suggest you to make sure that the monitors are connected to the correct video port.

However, you can go to the device manager and disable the monitor which is not working.

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X key and click on
      Device Manager.
    • Expand the Monitors.
    • Right-click on the monitor and select Disable.
    • After sometime, try re-enabling it and check if the device gets detected.
    Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Jun 30, 2020 at 8:38 PM
  3. Arul_D Win User
    I need to disable windows calibration in Windows 10

Hello,

• When you say “disable windows calibration” are you referring to Color calibration in windows 10?
    I would suggest you to try the steps under the section “Calibrate your display” to know more about color calibration in
    Windows 10. Check if it helps

"Get the best display on your monitor"

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/get-best-display-monitor

Reply us back with the status of this issue. We will be glad to assist you.

4. Ahhzz Win User

Disabled 3rd Monitor Windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Thema:

Disabled 3rd Monitor Windows 10

1. Disabled 3rd Monitor Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Disabled 3rd Monitor

2. How to reconnect 3rd monitor?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to reconnect 3rd monitor?: I recently got a third monitor, connected it, and a few weeks later I update my windows and now the monitor doesn’t get detected anymore. My second monitor is just fine, but the third one will not get detected. Its on hdmi mode and connected to my graphics card. Can somebody...
  3. How to reconnect 3rd monitor?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to reconnect 3rd monitor?: I recently got a third monitor, connected it, and a few weeks later I update my windows and now the monitor doesn’t get detected anymore. My second monitor is just fine, but the third one will not get detected. Its on hdmi mode and connected to my graphics card. Can somebody...
  4. 3rd monitor not detecting

in Windows 10 Customization
    3rd monitor not detecting: Hi, Just after some help, Windows 10 updated to version 1909, and now the 3rd monitor will not detect, i have AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series graphics card, The catalyst control centre and eyfinity is only detecting 2 screens as well, I have tried restarting my PC, Uplugging and...
  5. Cannot Extend to a 3rd Monitor - Doesn't Detect the Monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot Extend to a 3rd Monitor - Doesn't Detect the Monitor: I have a Windows 10 64 bit system. I have a Nividia Control Panel and tried to get the monitor to detect there, but it does not. It works but it duplicates, not extends. I gather I need something called an extender rather than a splitter. But I have no clue what type of...
  6. Adding a third monitor - 3rd monitor not detected

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Adding a third monitor - 3rd monitor not detected: Hi there I was kindly given a monitor from a friend which is nice. Why have two when you have three right? I connected the third monitor fine using an iSolem HMDI splitter I bought from Amazon and it worked first time, however the display detects the displays as 1 2 2 and...
  7. Adding a third monitor - 3rd monitor not detected

in Windows 10 Support
    Adding a third monitor - 3rd monitor not detected: Hi there I was kindly given a monitor from a friend which is nice. Why have two when you have three right? I connected the third monitor fine using an iSolem HMDI splitter I bought from Amazon and it worked first time, however the display detects the displays as 1 2 2 and...
  8. how to mirror 2nd monitor to 3rd monitor

how to mirror 2nd monitor to 3rd monitor: I was using win 7 with 3 monitors, extending desktop to second monitor and mirroring the second on the third monitor. I don't see how to do this in Win 10. Option not available?...
  9. 2nd and 3rd monitors freezing

2nd and 3rd monitors freezing: I'm on the latest Windows 10 version. At random times (normally after leaving the computer in sleep mode) my 2nd and 3rd monitors freeze up, resulting in static images of what's there. I can still (somewhat) do things on them, but they mostly remain frozen. For example, I...
  10. Cannot enable/detect 3rd monitor in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Cannot enable/detect 3rd monitor in Windows 10: I need help from the community. I've got a three monitor setup that is no longer working as expected. Monitor #3 is no longer showing up in "Customize your display" My setup is as follows Nvidia GTX 570 : Monitor #1, Monitor #2 Onboard Intel 4600: Monitor #3 OS:...