Windows 10: Disabled admin for my account (the only account on my computer), and I can't seem to get it...

Discus and support Disabled admin for my account (the only account on my computer), and I can't seem to get it... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Title. I tried to change it back by doing the same thing I did before to make myself non-admin, but it wouldn't let me because I was no longer an... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by ugctkit, Jan 22, 2019.

1. ugctkit Win User

Disabled admin for my account (the only account on my computer), and I can't seem to get it...

Title.

I tried to change it back by doing the same thing I did before to make myself non-admin, but it wouldn't let me because I was no longer an admin.

I tried to make a new user account, but I couldn't even find the option to do that.

I even tried to completely reset the computer, but it said it didn't have enough storage space for it. (My laptop, a Dell Inspiron 11, has only 5GB of actually usable space.)

Also, I need to mention: the computer won't let me run any downloaded program, since, once again, I'm no longer an admin.

Is there anything else I can do about this?

***Moved From: Windows 10/Ease of access***

:)

ugctkit, Jan 22, 2019
  2. mafia97 Win User

Youtube disabled my account, help please

the page where is said account disabled , it also showed a link saying next step is to contact us,
    i ran that link and reported the problem, still no reply

mafia97, Jan 22, 2019
  3. Frick Win User
    Youtube disabled my account, help please

It'll probably take a while. You still have the videos on your computer I assume?

Frick, Jan 22, 2019
  4. alexp999 Win User

Disabled admin for my account (the only account on my computer), and I can't seem to get it...

Vista: How to give FULL admin rights to other accounts???

Cant you just set the account as an admin account??

alexp999, Jan 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Disabled admin for my account (the only account on my computer), and I can't seem to get it... - Similar Threads - Disabled admin account

2. I can't add an admin account because my only account does not have admin privileges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't add an admin account because my only account does not have admin privileges: When I set up my laptop, I was required to sign into my Microsoft account. The account is a "Guest" account on the pc, and does not have admin privileges. All documentation, guides, and support responses I've seen that show you how to enable admin privileges require admin...
  3. I can't add an admin account because my only account does not have admin privileges

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't add an admin account because my only account does not have admin privileges: When I set up my laptop, I was required to sign into my Microsoft account. The account is a "Guest" account on the pc, and does not have admin privileges. All documentation, guides, and support responses I've seen that show you how to enable admin privileges require admin...
  4. Seem to not have admin privileges on my only account that I have on my pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seem to not have admin privileges on my only account that I have on my pc.: Whenever I'm trying to make admin decisions it says I need to have a username and password to continue. There is no area to fill any of this out. The only button available just says "No." How do I even get the option available to put in a username and password and along with...
  5. Seem to not have admin privileges on my only account that I have on my pc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Seem to not have admin privileges on my only account that I have on my pc.: Whenever I'm trying to make admin decisions it says I need to have a username and password to continue. There is no area to fill any of this out. The only button available just says "No." How do I even get the option available to put in a username and password and along with...
  6. Seem to not have admin privileges on my only account that I have on my pc.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Can't get into admin account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't get into admin account: I was trying to remove password for logon and delted my account. It also seems to have messed up the admin account. I can't get into it the admin account. Whenever something pops up that requests admin approval, there is no yes box, only no as an option. [IMG]...
  8. Can't get into admin account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't get into admin account: I was trying to remove password for logon and delted my account. It also seems to have messed up the admin account. I can't get into it the admin account. Whenever something pops up that requests admin approval, there is no yes box, only no as an option....
  9. The only admin account is disabled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The only admin account is disabled: A while ago I changed the only account on my PC Dell Inspiron, 11.Windows 10 from the Administrator to User. A few days ago I tried to get back the admin account because I cannot run any downloaded programme because the system requires the admin account. I tried to create a...
  10. No admin accounts on my computer.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No admin accounts on my computer.: So i jave recently tried to factory reset my pc and it was stuck on 58% for about 5 hours. I jard reset my computer and now i cannot login or access any functions. It simply says "no admin accounts on this computer" any help?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. disable myaccount on this computer