Windows 10: Disabled all services(including windows services) in msconfig. Help

Discus and support Disabled all services(including windows services) in msconfig. Help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I was trying to fix a crashing issue with my firefox browser and it was suggested to disabled all services, but I forgot to check the hide Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SiggFri, Sep 19, 2018.

1. SiggFri Win User

Disabled all services(including windows services) in msconfig. Help

So I was trying to fix a crashing issue with my firefox browser and it was suggested to disabled all services, but I forgot to check the hide Microsoft services box. After restarting(unknowingly), I was unable to connect to the internet, hear audio, etc. I've tried re-enabling the setting but to no avail. I am currently attempting a system restore in hopes it will help.

:)

SiggFri, Sep 19, 2018

2. Msconfig services disabled

I accidentally disabled all msconfig services,all appears are the internet icon wich is not connected to the internet,ease of access and power icon. I cant log in to the window that is already been disabled please help me on how to enable all the msconfig
    services that i accidentally disabled.

GeoffCarter08, Sep 19, 2018
  3. Disabled all services in MSConfig

Hi Nancy,

For step-by-step instructions in troubleshooting the issue, kindly refer to the post of Frederik Long on this

link

Let us know if you need further help.

Thank you.

Jeraldine Ase, Sep 19, 2018
  4. KBD
    KBD Win User

Need some help with disabling windows services

Thnx, i'm already using that guide.

Now i have a new problem, i used Services.msc to disable services i don't want (most of the services recomended to be disabled in that guide), i checked msconfig to make sure they have stopped and they have. However, after i reboot the machine some of them are running again according to msconfig. What am i doing wrong?

Thema:

1. Disabled all services(including windows services) in msconfig. Help - Similar Threads - Disabled services including

2. disabled all Services in MSCONFIG in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    disabled all Services in MSCONFIG in Windows 11: Accidentally disabled all Services in MSCONFIG in Windows 11, now unable to login, tried all the recommended repair features, still unable to fix. Please advise....
  3. I DISABLED ALL SERVICES IN MSCONFIG. Please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I DISABLED ALL SERVICES IN MSCONFIG. Please help.: I tried to troubleshoot but it says my Local disk C is locked by bitlocker!!!! IM SHAKING PLEASE HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-disabled-all-services-in-msconfig-please-help/0b6dec67-acde-4add-9a1b-04e89c3e19e5
  4. I DISABLED ALL SERVICES IN MSCONFIG. Please help.

I DISABLED ALL SERVICES IN MSCONFIG. Please help.: I tried to troubleshoot but it says my Local disk C is locked by bitlocker!!!! IM SHAKING PLEASE HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-disabled-all-services-in-msconfig-please-help/0b6dec67-acde-4add-9a1b-04e89c3e19e5
  5. MSCONFIG ALL DISABLED SERVICES BY MISTAKE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSCONFIG ALL DISABLED SERVICES BY MISTAKE: i have a mi laptop pls help i cannot find my bitlocker key pls help and i cannot find my bitlocker key in my Microsoft account also.i don't want to reset pls help...
  6. MSCONFIG ALL DISABLED SERVICES BY MISTAKE

MSCONFIG ALL DISABLED SERVICES BY MISTAKE: i have a mi laptop pls help i cannot find my bitlocker key pls help and i cannot find my bitlocker key in my Microsoft account also.i don't want to reset pls help...
  7. MSCONFIG ALL DISABLED SERVICES BY MISTAKE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Accidentally Disable All Services in msconfig include Windows Services

in Windows 10 Customization
    Accidentally Disable All Services in msconfig include Windows Services: Hi, I Accidentally disable All Service in my Windows 10 in msconfig menu.Now, in my screen only Show lockscreen but i can not Login with PIN that i have created before...How i enable All services without loses all the Apps and Files...And i'm not yet backUp my Windows.....
  9. I disabled all services msconfig

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I disabled all services msconfig: So i mistakenly disabled all ms config services and it ask me to restart so i did, now i can log in on any accounts and it says something happened and your pin isnt avaliable click to setup your pin again and when i press it it does nothing, i tried booting into safe mode,...
  10. Windows 10 msconfig disabled all services

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 msconfig disabled all services: After i accidentally disabled all window services on msconfig i restarted my pc the my password or pin is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-msconfig-disabled-all-services/7d2f466e-f3f0-42ab-85d1-4f9a382f43cd