Windows 10: Disabled HID Input Game Controller, now receiving driver_irql_not_less_or_equal

Discus and support Disabled HID Input Game Controller, now receiving driver_irql_not_less_or_equal in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Tried to get the game Binary Domain to recognise my Xbox One controller so I disabled HID Input Game Controller, but now I get BSOD with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AmirMoosavi1, May 18, 2020.

1. Disabled HID Input Game Controller, now receiving driver_irql_not_less_or_equal

Tried to get the game Binary Domain to recognise my Xbox One controller so I disabled HID Input Game Controller, but now I get BSOD with driver_irql_not_less_or_equal. I can boot only into Safe Mode, and when I look in device manager I can't see the controller any more to reenable it.

:)

AmirMoosavi1, May 18, 2020

2. windows 10 screen saver doesn't work

I followed your instructions but there is no HID Game controller.

Below is the list on my computer:

HID-compliant consumer control device

HID-compliant touch screen

HID-compliant vendor-defined device

HID-compliant whiteboard

Microsoft Input Configuration Device

USB Input Device

Any other suggestions welcomed.

Yoga Studio, May 23, 2020
  3. HID Compliant Game Controller

I am trying to install my PS3 controller as an Xbox controller which I have done so in the past on windows 10 but now it tries to install and HID compliant game controller which messes everything up. I have tried disabling it but it sets up my controller
    as player 2 and I can't use it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

MaverickD'Souza, May 23, 2020
  4. BossDweeb Win User

Disabled HID Input Game Controller, now receiving driver_irql_not_less_or_equal

HID-compliant Game Controller

- If an XInput type controller were being recognised by Windows, and you have the XBOX 360 Peripherals software installed,

you would also have an XBOX 360 Peripherals section showing in Device Manager.

There is a download section for the software in the page below, just in case you have not installed the software yet.

Xbox 360 Controller for Windows | Microsoft Hardware

- You may also want to use the DS4 software for more flexibility than MS offer for the XBOX controller -
    ds4windows.com

- There can be issues with wi-fi that happen with XBOX wireless controllers too. Even after installing the drivers Windows

sometimes has trouble recognising the controller (or the relay ?).

You should be able to find a tutorial for this problem with a search. Basically, you have to jump through

a hoop or two in Device Manager to locate and reinstall the driver from Device manager.

- Controllers that use XInput, such as my wired Logitec F310, and probably your PS4, will be shown as an XBOX controller

in the XBOX 360 Peripherals section when this driver is installed, and the controller is recognised.

Device Manager should also create entries in HID when any controller, XInput or DInput, is connected.

When I switch the F310 controller to DInput it gets removed from the XBOX 360 Peripherals section and shows two additional entries in HID.

- MS is playing games with us. Controllers are never listed in Sound Video and Game Controllers.

They are all listed in HID, but as with the XBOX controller having it's own section, Logitech keyboard/mouse drivers are all

listed in Universal Serial Bus Devices rather than Keyboards or Mice with the generic MS keyboard and mouse drivers.

"It only glows orange as if its charging"

Could the battery be loosing ability to hold the charge ?

BossDweeb, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Disabled HID Input Game Controller, now receiving driver_irql_not_less_or_equal

1. Disabled HID Input Game Controller, now receiving driver_irql_not_less_or_equal - Similar Threads - Disabled HID Input

2. Disabled HID Compliant Game Controller, Now receiving BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabled HID Compliant Game Controller, Now receiving BSOD: In an attempt to play a game with a controller, I disabled two versions of HID Compliant Game Controller found in device manager, after that, windows recommended me to restart my pc to enable the changes. I receieved a BSOD on reboot. I first decided to start windows in safe...
  3. Disabled HID Compliant Game Controller, Now receiving BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disabled HID Compliant Game Controller, Now receiving BSOD: In an attempt to play a game with a controller, I disabled two versions of HID Compliant Game Controller found in device manager, after that, windows recommended me to restart my pc to enable the changes. I receieved a BSOD on reboot. I first decided to start windows in safe...
  4. HID compliant game controller

HID compliant game controller: Hello I have the same error as u did a long time ago about HID compliant game controller I cant seem to be able to detect my controller by any third party app so could you help me out since u mentioned that u fixed the issue much appreciated...
  5. HID compliant game controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HID compliant game controller: Hello I have the same error as u did a long time ago about HID compliant game controller I cant seem to be able to detect my controller by any third party app so could you help me out since u mentioned that u fixed the issue much appreciated...
  6. HID game controller is missing

HID game controller is missing: When I plus my controller in it only shows that it is charging. So then i went to device manager and saw my hid game controller is missing and without that my pc isn't detecting the controller.PLEASE HELP...
  7. hid compliant game controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hid compliant game controller: hi i need help i can not see hid compliant game controller in my device manager and my pc can not connect with my controller ps5 yeah and i click view button then show hidden device and i can not see hid compliant game controller how i can download it....
  8. hid compliant game controller

hid compliant game controller: hi i need help i can not see hid compliant game controller in my device manager and my pc can not connect with my controller ps5 yeah and i click view button then show hidden device and i can not see hid compliant game controller how i can download it....
  9. HID Compliant Game Controller

HID Compliant Game Controller: I disabled the HID compliant game controller because I was having some problems with a game thinking I was using a controller when I was not, but when I went to re-enable it and it was missing. I "showed hidden devices" and it came up but I am unable to re-enable it. What can...
  10. HID-compliant game controller

HID-compliant game controller: I have a ps4 controller and I have an error at the HID-compliant game controller. I shoul have drivers there? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hid-compliant-game-controller/e8850761-f583-446a-8eb5-b1da6a8609ca

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to enable HID-compliant game controller

2. hid compliant game.controller causing baod

3. xbox one conyroller driver_irql_not_less_or_equal

4. blue screen disable hid controller