Windows 10: Disabled Integrated display port

Discus and support Disabled Integrated display port in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So... I did a big dumb and disabled the integrated display port driver. And now I can’t get a display on my screen. I have a CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3400G... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Liemannens, Feb 1, 2021.

1. Disabled Integrated display port

So... I did a big dumb and disabled the integrated display port driver. And now I can’t get a display on my screen.

I have a CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3400G Integrated GPU: Radeon RX Vega 11

I was having resolution issues and thought disabling it may help, which it didn’t. I’ve no idea what I can do.

submitted by /u/Liemannens
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Liemannens, Feb 1, 2021
  2. perkinw Win User

What will happen if I disable my only display adapter

An engineer at Adobe is helping me diagnose a problem with Photoshop. He suggested that I disable my AMD card from device manager and run Photoshop on the integrated graphics to see if the issue persists.

When I check Device Manager, I see only one display adapter listed:

Disabled Integrated display port [​IMG]

Shouldn't the integrated graphics also be listed? If AMD is my only display adapter, I am reluctant to disable it.

Windows version 1903 (OS Build 18362.592)

perkinw, Feb 1, 2021
  3. Issue with black screen, dual display, ATI Integrated GPU

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to go to device manager and disable the display drivers, check whether the issue persists or not.

• Press Windows + X keys and click
      Device manager.
    • Click to expand Display adapters, right click the second adapter and click
      Disable.
    • Restart the computer and check whether the issue persists or not.
    • Repeat the same steps to disable the first display adapter and check if it helps.

If you find the issue is with anyone of the display adapters then, I suggest you to update the display drivers from the manufactures website for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps form the below article for
    “Black Screen” issues and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot black screen problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Feb 1, 2021
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Disabled Integrated display port

Port is being blocked

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

• Are you aware of any changes that happened on the computer prior to this issue?

Upon researching, this seems like an issue due to the port scan. You may want to try the steps listed below and check if it works.

• Login to your Netgear
      NX6200 Extender GUI
    • Click on Advanced tab and choose
      WAN Setup
    • Check the box for Disable Port Scan and DoS Protection.
    • Allow it to update and check if the port is still being blocked.

However, if the issue persists, I suggest you to post your query in the
    TechNet Forums, where we have support professionals
    equipped with knowledge on port forwarding.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Feb 1, 2021
Thema:

Disabled Integrated display port

1. Disabled Integrated display port - Similar Threads - Disabled Integrated display

2. SQL integration service port used

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SQL integration service port used: Hello we have the situation where we have an app run SSIS to update data on database. The app is published and the SSIS packages are on the same server , the database on another service. There is SQL integration services service installed on the server that has the app and...
  3. SQL integration service port used

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SQL integration service port used: Hello we have the situation where we have an app run SSIS to update data on database. The app is published and the SSIS packages are on the same server , the database on another service. There is SQL integration services service installed on the server that has the app and...
  4. Disabling memory integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabling memory integrity: Trying to turn off Memory Integrity to get kinectcamera.sys to run. Windows has the option greyed out, saying I need to be admin to disable, but my account is an admin account....
  5. Disabling memory integrity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disabling memory integrity: Trying to turn off Memory Integrity to get kinectcamera.sys to run. Windows has the option greyed out, saying I need to be admin to disable, but my account is an admin account....
  6. DISABLE USB PORT

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DISABLE USB PORT: HI, I FOOLISHLY DISABLED USB PORT OPTION FROM BIOS NOW NEITHER KEYBOARD NOR MOUSE IS WORKING PLEASE HELP ME https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-usb-port/0ed72132-5610-414c-b7cf-ed6add623b1c
  7. How to disable display detection on Display Port connection?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to disable display detection on Display Port connection?: Hi, I do have the following setup: Two PCs connected via KVM switch to two 2K LCDs. The problem: Every time I switch to the second PC and back, all windows are gathered on the main/left screen and sometimes all the icons a scrambled. Is there any possibility at all to...
  8. Disable a USB Port

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disable a USB Port: Im having a hughe problem with a USB Port on my laptop I accidently rmoved a small blsck piece from the USB Port and now windows its showing an annoying icon and playing a sound that notification is making my computer stop working specially youtube, it pauses the video how...
  9. Display Port

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display Port: I am trying to use the Display Port to HDMI. I get the video but not the sound. How can I fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-port/6182602c-065d-472b-a413-a23c65762a72
  10. Display port failure?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display port failure?: My extended desktop, connected to an HDMI tv via display port, quit working a few weeks back. Not sure exactly when - it was working, then once when I tried to access it the tv said "no signal". I bought a different DP to HDMI cable, but no difference. Is there a setting that...