Windows 10: Disabled One drive as my download folder, but it has come back / One drive pdf's are not...

Discus and support Disabled One drive as my download folder, but it has come back / One drive pdf's are not... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Last year, with help from someone, I disabled One Drive as my main place to download and store my documents. I changed settings so that documents... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JennyShiatsu, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Disabled One drive as my download folder, but it has come back / One drive pdf's are not...

Last year, with help from someone, I disabled One Drive as my main place to download and store my documents.
    I changed settings so that documents were downloaded to my PC. Somehow, One drive has reset, and is now main storage.

question 1.
    I want to choose to have my laptop as my main storage. How do I reset the settings to download documents to my hardrive.

I am trying to download the Onedrive files to my laptop harddrive. I click download. The download is sending them back to the Onedrive storage ?1?

question 2.

How do I download documents from ONeDrive onto my harddrive?

Printing: When I click the document from within my work folders. I try to print a PDF stored in Onedrive, it will not send it to the HP printer - spooling message comes up.

question 3.

How do I print documents stored in Onedrive?

I need to be able to access the documents from inside my work files on my laptop, rather than having to go online and find the document at the orginial source.

:)

JennyShiatsu, Feb 20, 2021
  2. Jelo Sen Win User

Map a network drive folder to my video library

To Include folders using Manage Library Tools, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• In File Explorer, select or open a library (ex: Videos) you want to include a folder or drive to.
    • Click on the Library Tools Manage tab, and click on the Manage library button in the ribbon.
    • Click on the Add button
    • Browse to and select a folder or drive that you want to include in this library, and click on the Include folder button.
    • When finished, click/tap on OK.
    Keep us updated with the result.

Jelo Sen, Feb 20, 2021
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    CD drive error

1) Close all open programs
    2) Click on Start, Run, and type REGEDIT and press Enter
    3) Click on the plus signs (+) next to the following folders

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
    SYSTEM
    CurrentControlSet
    Control
    Class
    {4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}
    4) This folder is the DVD/CD-ROM Drive Class Description in the registry. Look for any of the following names in the right hand column.

UpperFilters
    LowerFilters
    UpperFilters.bak
    LowerFilters.bak
    5) If any of the above keys shown in step 4 are listed, right-click on them and choose Delete
    6) After deleting the keys, close the Registry Editor
    7) Reboot your computer
    8) Open My Computer and check to see if your CD or DVD drives have returned. You may also want to open Device Manager and verify that the yellow exclamation and error code on the CD or DVD drive is gone.

And it likely has something to do with the emulated drive you have listed there.

newtekie1, Feb 20, 2021
  4. Disabled One drive as my download folder, but it has come back / One drive pdf's are not...

little cat, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

Disabled One drive as my download folder, but it has come back / One drive pdf's are not...

1. Disabled One drive as my download folder, but it has come back / One drive pdf's are not... - Similar Threads - Disabled drive download

2. One Drive keeps coming back from the dead

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Drive keeps coming back from the dead: I absolutely loathe One Drive. I should not be forced to use a service because windows wants me to.Anyway, I've gone through all the steps. I've unlinked my account from one drive, I've deleted all the folders that I know of manually, and I've uninstalled the app from my...
  3. One Drive keeps coming back from the dead

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive keeps coming back from the dead: I absolutely loathe One Drive. I should not be forced to use a service because windows wants me to.Anyway, I've gone through all the steps. I've unlinked my account from one drive, I've deleted all the folders that I know of manually, and I've uninstalled the app from my...
  4. One drive download has lost my apps and items in folders.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    One drive download has lost my apps and items in folders.: Hello I have just tried to download the one drive app.A message appeard to back up my pictures etc and I just clicked continue however it was taking a while and didn’t have the time. Then my apps pinned to the desktop and content within sub folders have disappeared. I tried...
  5. One drive download has lost my apps and items in folders.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive download has lost my apps and items in folders.: Hello I have just tried to download the one drive app.A message appeard to back up my pictures etc and I just clicked continue however it was taking a while and didn’t have the time. Then my apps pinned to the desktop and content within sub folders have disappeared. I tried...
  6. One drive download has lost my apps and items in folders.

7. One drive versus One drive folder

One drive versus One drive folder: Hi, I'm a bit confused, I had a folder 'mystuff', on the C drive and also in the onedrive docs desktop, folder, but I was not sure as to was using. So I made sure I had all the files I want on the C drive version , deleted the onedrive desktop version and just put a short cut...
  8. One drive versus One drive folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive versus One drive folder: Hi, I'm a bit confused, I had a folder 'mystuff', on the C drive and also in the onedrive docs desktop, folder, but I was not sure as to was using. So I made sure I had all the files I want on the C drive version , deleted the onedrive desktop version and just put a short cut...
  9. One Drive Folder Keeps Coming Back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive Folder Keeps Coming Back: When I wanted to get rid of One Drive, I deleted the folder which in turn deleted all my synced folders and files much superior cloud services like Megasync and Dropbox don't do that.After I deleted the folder, I re-downloaded everything from the website and it came back....
  10. One Drive Folder Keeps Coming Back

One Drive Folder Keeps Coming Back: When I wanted to get rid of One Drive, I deleted the folder which in turn deleted all my synced folders and files much superior cloud services like Megasync and Dropbox don't do that.After I deleted the folder, I re-downloaded everything from the website and it came back....