Windows 10: Disabled Startup type in Windows Update properties

Discus and support Disabled Startup type in Windows Update properties in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Does anybody know how to enable Startup type in Windows update properties? It disabled for no reason and I need help to make things as they use to be.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BobaNs, Jan 18, 2019.

1. BobaNs Win User

Disabled Startup type in Windows Update properties

Does anybody know how to enable Startup type in Windows update properties? It disabled for no reason and I need help to make things as they use to be.

:)

BobaNs, Jan 18, 2019
  2. Wile E Win User

How do I remove Windows Updates?

Hit Windowskey+R

Type services.msc and hit enter.

Scroll down to Windows Update, right click, select properties.

In the properties window, change the startup type to disabled.

Wile E, Jan 18, 2019
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jan 18, 2019
  4. jbunch07 Win User

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Disabled Startup type in Windows Update properties :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Jan 18, 2019
Thema:

1. Disabled Startup type in Windows Update properties - Similar Threads - Disabled Startup type

2. Startup Type for XTUOCDriverService

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Startup Type for XTUOCDriverService: Quick question.......what is the correct Startup Type for "XTUOCDriverService" for the IntelR Overclocking Component Service in Windows Services? Respectfully,...
  3. Keyboard Not Typing On Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard Not Typing On Startup: Recently whether it's a fresh start up or a restart, my keyboard refuses to let me type in my password. Caps lock and number lock work and the lights will turn on and off as I press their buttons, but my keyboard won't type anything in to the password box. I noticed that if I...
  4. Keyboard Not Typing On Startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard Not Typing On Startup: Recently whether it's a fresh start up or a restart, my keyboard refuses to let me type in my password. Caps lock and number lock work and the lights will turn on and off as I press their buttons, but my keyboard won't type anything in to the password box. I noticed that if I...
  5. Windows Update Startup Type Cannot Change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Startup Type Cannot Change: Hi I'm already desperate to solve this problem. I want to do Windows Update but it always error. It's always disabled by itself. Please help me because this is urgent. Thank you...
  6. Windows Update Startup Type Cannot Change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update Startup Type Cannot Change: Hi I'm already desperate to solve this problem. I want to do Windows Update but it always error. It's always disabled by itself. Please help me because this is urgent. Thank you...
  7. Not able to change startup type of windows update service from disabled to any other

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not able to change startup type of windows update service from disabled to any other: So i have windows 10 installed on my computer since the day i bought it and recently have been facing an issue where when i go to settings>>update, the windows update screen shows blank and just keeps loading forever. When i tried to check the windows update service, the...
  8. The mpssvc service is in the disabled startup type and I can't change it

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    The mpssvc service is in the disabled startup type and I can't change it: I somehow set the mpssvc service's startup type to disabled, but now I want it back on. The problem is, I can not set it back to auto, no matter I do. Screenshots attached. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  9. Windows Update on Windows 10 is always disabled on startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update on Windows 10 is always disabled on startup: Hi, I have a new Acer Predator laptop and I've been having issues with Windows update. I'm not sure if it's due to some application I installed or not, the following services are always disabled: Windows Update Storage Service BITS (Background Intelligent Transfer...
  10. What is the default ,,startup type" for the windows update service

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is the default ,,startup type" for the windows update service: Hello! So , i recently made some settings for the windows update service . I set the startup type to ,, manual " for this service. Now , what is the default startup type for the windows update service? Is it automatic ( delayed start ) ? Because i i forgot the default value...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. startup type is disabled

2. start > type update >

3. startup type disabled

4. windows update properties startup type,
  5. startup type and service status for win 10 updates,
  6. win key > type services > windows update > startup type - select disabled > Apply OK.