Windows 10: DisableFileSyncNGSC Set to 1 on Intune MDM Devices

Discus and support DisableFileSyncNGSC Set to 1 on Intune MDM Devices in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm tearing my hair out on this... I have enrolled a small number of Windows 10 1909 devices into Intune MDM and set up the automated install of Office... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Matt Overton, Mar 12, 2020.

1. DisableFileSyncNGSC Set to 1 on Intune MDM Devices

I'm tearing my hair out on this... I have enrolled a small number of Windows 10 1909 devices into Intune MDM and set up the automated install of Office 365 including OneDrive Desktop.

However, once installed OneDrive won't launch at all. I've discovered that the cause is the DisableFileSyncNGSC registry key. I haven't configured any Office or OneDrive policies at all, so I just don't understand why this has set itself like this?!

The Microsoft documentation states that your administrator has set a policy, but I am the administrator here and I haven't set any such policy. I'm at a loss as to how to get around this. Am I going to have to hack together some Powershell script to make it work?

:)

Matt Overton, Mar 12, 2020

2. Error after enrolling win 10 to MDM intune

Hi,

Getting this error after enrolling Windows 10 1703 to MDM Intune.

MDM ConfigurationManager: Command failure status. Configuration Source ID: (9ED164FE-9F91-41DD-9EAB-25C1E0CEB5AC), Enrollment Name: (MDMDeviceWithAAD), Provider Name: (Policy), Command Type: (Add: from Replace or Add), CSP URI: (./Device/Vendor/MSFT/Policy/ConfigOperations/ADMXInstall/Receiver/Properties),
    Result: (Unknown Win32 Error code: 0x86000002).

Need urgent assist on this issue.

Thanks,

biswajeetxw, Mar 12, 2020
  3. Enroll certificates via InTune > Group Policy overrides MDM

Hello,

We want to deploy User Certificates via Intune. Our certification authority is active, the template is ready for issuing and a profile configuration is created.

But the enrolment failed. The error in Intune is "Group Policy overrides MDM".

The computer is not domain joined, did not receive any GPO's. The root certificate is deployed via Intune as well and is working fine.

Error messages are very difficult to find.

did any of you had any experience with this issue or with deploying certificates with Intune?

Thank you in advance for your answers!

With kind regards,

Mark Klerkx

MarkKlerkx, Mar 12, 2020
  4. Zima Blue Win User

DisableFileSyncNGSC Set to 1 on Intune MDM Devices

Enrolling Android Device in Intune - Google Account?

After doing my own research it appears this depends on what kind of Android device you want to enroll. Starting with:

In my case, I wanted to enroll a fully-managed device:

Enroll Android Enterprise dedicated devices or fully managed devices in Intune - Microsoft Intune

According to the above documentation:

*Admins or users are to: (5) On the Google sign-in screen, enter afw#setup instead of a Gmail account, and then choose
    NEXT.*

The next step is to scan or input the Android enrollment token - Intune blade (Azure portal) > Device enrollment - Android enrollment > Android enrollment (under Manage) > Corporate-owned, fully managed user devices (Preview)

Zima Blue, Mar 12, 2020
Thema:

DisableFileSyncNGSC Set to 1 on Intune MDM Devices

1. DisableFileSyncNGSC Set to 1 on Intune MDM Devices - Similar Threads - DisableFileSyncNGSC Set Intune

2. Intune Hybrid Join, MDM „None"by AD Devices but by AAD Devies „Intune"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intune Hybrid Join, MDM „None"by AD Devices but by AAD Devies „Intune": Dear Microsoft Community, Unfortunately we are having some issues with the Hybrid Join setup where we are not able to verify them. The devices are joined from Active Directory Hybrid into Azure Active Directory and are stored there as such. We have the Education E5 license...
  3. Intune Hybrid Join, MDM „None"by AD Devices but by AAD Devies „Intune"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intune Hybrid Join, MDM „None"by AD Devices but by AAD Devies „Intune": Dear Microsoft Community, Unfortunately we are having some issues with the Hybrid Join setup where we are not able to verify them. The devices are joined from Active Directory Hybrid into Azure Active Directory and are stored there as such. We have the Education E5 license...
  4. Intune Hybrid Join, MDM „None"by AD Devices but by AAD Devies „Intune"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Intune MDM enrollment error

Intune MDM enrollment error: Hi! Im trying to join a device to azure AD using the access work or school page, then by hitting connect, and "Join this device to azure AD" when im prompted to put in my credentials I do and then it shows my AAD to join. I hit join and then an error pops up that gives me the...
  6. Intune MDM enrollment error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Intune MDM enrollment error: Hi! Im trying to join a device to azure AD using the access work or school page, then by hitting connect, and "Join this device to azure AD" when im prompted to put in my credentials I do and then it shows my AAD to join. I hit join and then an error pops up that gives me the...
  7. Intune MDM enrollment error

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Device shows in Intune as Azure AD Joined but MDM is NONE

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Device shows in Intune as Azure AD Joined but MDM is NONE: As in the subject. How can I add it back so it's managed by Intune?We only have Azure AD. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-shows-in-intune-as-azure-ad-joined-but-mdm/29d7c862-8154-4ae4-99cf-12e3d3ffc064
  9. Device shows in Intune as Azure AD Joined but MDM is NONE

Device shows in Intune as Azure AD Joined but MDM is NONE: As in the subject. How can I add it back so it's managed by Intune?We only have Azure AD. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-shows-in-intune-as-azure-ad-joined-but-mdm/29d7c862-8154-4ae4-99cf-12e3d3ffc064
  10. Intune MDM scripts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Intune MDM scripts: Does anyone know if when you push a script to a Windows 10 machine from Intune MDM, will it leave a copy in a cache somewhere on the target Windows machine? My MDM script contains a password and I don't want someone to find it....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. DisableFileSyncNGSC Intune script

2. DisableFileSyncNGSC