Windows 10: DisableTIP.exe is missing displays when I try to set up my drawing monitor

Discus and support DisableTIP.exe is missing displays when I try to set up my drawing monitor in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; For frame of reference, I have a Parblo Coast 10 that I haven't been able to utilize because my computer seems to be missing the disableTIP.exe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dragondance28, Feb 15, 2019.

1. DisableTIP.exe is missing displays when I try to set up my drawing monitor

For frame of reference, I have a Parblo Coast 10 that I haven't been able to utilize because my computer seems to be missing the disableTIP.exe extension when I try to install the actual tablet drivers....PLEASE help. I want to be able to use my Parblo as it is a really nice piece of equipment, and its an upgrade from what I have been using, my Wacom Intuos.

DisableTIP.exe is missing displays when I try to set up my drawing monitor f145eb5e-159d-4843-b726-d7a97017d596?upload=true.png

:)

Dragondance28, Feb 15, 2019
  2. Noor_Azam Win User

Can not use two monitors. Error message: "The display settings could not be saved. Please try a different combination of display settings"

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• Since when are you facing this issue with the monitors?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
    • What happens when you try to duplicate the monitors?

I suggest you to try changing the display ports of the monitors and check if the second monitor is getting detected.

I suggest you to follow the methods mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1: Try rolling back the driver.

To roll back the driver to previous build follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press and hold the Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    2. Select Device manager.
    3. In Device manager, expand Display adaptor.
    4. Right click on NVIDIA
      Drivers and select Properties.
    5. Navigate to the Driver tab and click on Roll Back Driver.
    6. Restart the computer.

Method 2: Change the screen resolution.

1. Go to Settings>System>Display.
    2. Under Resolution, set the resolution as 1024 x 768.
    3. Set the same resolution on the other monitor.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Noor Azam S

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Noor_Azam, Feb 15, 2019
  3. Display Resolution for two monitor have different settings

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The display resolution depends on the monitors that you have plugged into your computer. The display resolution modes will vary with each display based on the video card device, monitor size, video driver, and monitor driver.
    By default, Windows chooses the best display settings for your PC based on your monitor, so it is recommended to set the screen resolution of the display to the (Recommended) native resolution to get the best display on your monitor.

To have better clarity on the issue, let us know the model numbers of your monitors, so that we can provide you the exact display resolution which is recommended to your monitors.

Meanwhile, try the below methods and see if this helps.

Changing the Display Resolution from Settings.

Step 1: Right Click on an empty space on the desktop and click on
    Display Settings.

Step 2: In the
    Display Settings window, scroll down and click on 'Advanced display settings' option under
    Multiple displays.

Step 3: Then, click on
    Display adapter properties for Display 1, Display 2, or
    Display 3; whichever monitor you want to change the resolution for.

Step 4: Once the Display properties pops-up, click on 'List All Modes' option.

Step 5: Select a display mode that you want for the selected display and click on
    OK.

Step 6: Then, click on
    Apply and OK for the changes to take effect.

If these steps don't work, try reinstalling the driver by opening
    Device Manager, right-click on the monitor drivers, and select
    Uninstall. Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the drivers.

Hope it helps.

Shafeeq_Khan, Feb 15, 2019
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

DisableTIP.exe is missing displays when I try to set up my drawing monitor

How to save a multiple displays settings?

Hi VAinc,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

You may want to answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

1. May I know the make and model of the PC?
    2. Did you try updating your display driver?
    3. Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Steps 1:

1. Go to settings
    2. Click on “System"
    3. Then click on Display
    4. Move your mouse to the monitor that needs to be set as primary and check the box
      "Make this my main display"
    5. Under "Multiple displays" select "Duplicate these displays"
    6. Then select “Keep this display settings
    Once you make these changes, you may restart the computer and check.

Hope it helps,

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community- Moderator

Mithin_EJ, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

DisableTIP.exe is missing displays when I try to set up my drawing monitor

1. DisableTIP.exe is missing displays when I try to set up my drawing monitor - Similar Threads - DisableTIP exe missing

2. Trying to access display settings to set up second monitor but just getting grey cog in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to access display settings to set up second monitor but just getting grey cog in...: Trying to access display settings to set up second monitor but just getting grey cog in middle of white screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-access-display-settings-to-set-up-second/24c8f288-ce6f-48fc-b935-82cb7a4c0863
  3. Trying to access display settings to set up second monitor but just getting grey cog in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to access display settings to set up second monitor but just getting grey cog in...: Trying to access display settings to set up second monitor but just getting grey cog in middle of white screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-access-display-settings-to-set-up-second/24c8f288-ce6f-48fc-b935-82cb7a4c0863
  4. When adding a third monitor: The display settings could not be saved. Please try a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When adding a third monitor: The display settings could not be saved. Please try a...: This does not appear to be an uncommon problem, but I haven't found any helpful solutions yet so I'm hoping for the best here.I have a Windows 10 computer with two identical ViewSonic VP3268-4K monitors. They both work fine. I have an AMD Radeon PRO graphics card, which also...
  5. When adding a third monitor: The display settings could not be saved. Please try a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When adding a third monitor: The display settings could not be saved. Please try a...: This does not appear to be an uncommon problem, but I haven't found any helpful solutions yet so I'm hoping for the best here.I have a Windows 10 computer with two identical ViewSonic VP3268-4K monitors. They both work fine. I have an AMD Radeon PRO graphics card, which also...
  6. When adding a third monitor: The display settings could not be saved. Please try a...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I'm trying to set up my old laptop as my second monitor through the Display Projection...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm trying to set up my old laptop as my second monitor through the Display Projection...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/crbob100 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l655rd/im_trying_to_set_up_my_old_laptop_as_my_second/
  8. graphics settings is missing in display settings my windows is up to date

in Windows 10 Customization
    graphics settings is missing in display settings my windows is up to date: My windows 10 is up to date but this setting is missing from display settings[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphics-settings-is-missing-in-display-settings/4c9a30ee-0663-4c59-97a8-c3b6aaca7abf
  9. Dual Monitor Display Setting Messed Up

Dual Monitor Display Setting Messed Up: I just got a new monitor to go with my laptop and I plugged it in. However, when I go to the display settings it says that the new monitor is smaller than my laptop's desktop screen. Is there a way to change the settings so that the larger monitor is displayed as so in the...
  10. No display on monitor when TV set as primary display

No display on monitor when TV set as primary display: Issue: incorrect multiple display setting. Unable reset display setting with a monitor black screen. No sound from TV due to AMD High Definition Audio Device Not Plugged In. The monitor goes black because the TV is the primary display When VGA is connected to Syba VGA...