Windows 10: Disabling a icon in taskbar

Discus and support Disabling a icon in taskbar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This icon just popped up a week ago. How do I get rid of it? [img] 122432 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by SightUp, Nov 27, 2018.

1. SightUp Win User

Disabling a icon in taskbar

This icon just popped up a week ago. How do I get rid of it?

Disabling a icon in taskbar [​IMG]

:)

SightUp, Nov 27, 2018
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Nov 27, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    How can I hide the notification icon on my taskbar

Hello,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the steps to hide the notification icon on your taskbar.

• Type Settings on your search bar

• Click on systems

• Select notifications and actions

• Disable all the notifications on the screen
    Hope this information helps. If you have further queries, we will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Nov 27, 2018
  4. Mark Ole Win User

Taskbar icons

Hi,

To address your concern, follow the steps below on how to show hidden icons on the taskbar.

• Open Settings, and click on the Personalization
      icon.
    • Click on Taskbar on the left side, and click on the
      Select which icons appear on the taskbar
      link under the Notification area section on the right.
    • Turn on Always show all icons in the notification area at the top

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

1. Disabling a icon in taskbar - Similar Threads - Disabling icon taskbar

2. Disable right click app icon on taskbar in Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable right click app icon on taskbar in Win 10: Disable "Remove access to the context menus for the taskbar" using GPO and registry to block the right click taskbar function. However, when right click on app icon, there is still option to launch the app. Click on it and it runs. We don't want right click icon on taskbar...
  3. Disable right click app icon on taskbar in Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable right click app icon on taskbar in Win 10: Disable "Remove access to the context menus for the taskbar" using GPO and registry to block the right click taskbar function. However, when right click on app icon, there is still option to launch the app. Click on it and it runs. We don't want right click icon on taskbar...
  4. Disable taskbar icon flashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable taskbar icon flashing: Hello,I am trying to disable the annoying flashing in the taskbar. I have found multiple articles online asking the same thing and none of the steps have worked. Here is what I tried.1 Disable "show badges on taskbard buttons"2 Change the registry key valuesNone of the above...
  5. Disable taskbar icon flashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable taskbar icon flashing: Hello,I am trying to disable the annoying flashing in the taskbar. I have found multiple articles online asking the same thing and none of the steps have worked. Here is what I tried.1 Disable "show badges on taskbard buttons"2 Change the registry key valuesNone of the above...
  6. Disable taskbar icon flashing

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How Do I Disable The Notification Icon From The Taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    How Do I Disable The Notification Icon From The Taskbar?: Hello, I have a pretty quick and simple question. How do I disable the icon in the green box in the image below? [img] (I'm sure there is a simple tutorial on TenForums made by Shawn, but I cannot find it. Can someone please link me to it?) Thanks so much! 154612
  8. Disabling the orange icon flashing ENTIRELY on the Taskbar (Taskbar already set to...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disabling the orange icon flashing ENTIRELY on the Taskbar (Taskbar already set to...: Title says it all, I wish to disable icons from flashing orange and bringing up the Taskbar when they either start in the background, or have an alert as this can "break" programs and applications that are fullscreen (and besides that, is annoying)....
  9. How to disable a icon in taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    How to disable a icon in taskbar: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet How do I remove that one? It shows my two hard drives which are never going to be removed while the computer is on. 56809
  10. Enable or Disable System Icons on Taskbar in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable System Icons on Taskbar in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable System Icons on Taskbar in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable System Icons on Taskbar in Windows 10 [img] Information The Clock, Volume, Network, Power, and Action Center system icons are located on the taskbar notification area (aka: system...