Windows 10: Disabling activate windows 10 pop up on the right screen, legal?

Discus and support Disabling activate windows 10 pop up on the right screen, legal? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Apparently, I found out that there is a way to disable the "Activate Windows 10" pop up on the bottom right corner, by going to regedit. But is it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Medustiz, Jan 28, 2021.

1. Disabling activate windows 10 pop up on the right screen, legal?

Apparently, I found out that there is a way to disable the "Activate Windows 10" pop up on the bottom right corner, by going to regedit. But is it legal? If not I would certainly want to do it.

submitted by /u/Medustiz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Medustiz, Jan 28, 2021
  2. Solaris17 Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

too be honest there is no reason not to legally own windows 10. It kind of irritates me people are spilling nonsense about KMS and activators all over the web. anyone on the average sophistication level atleast here on TPU probably own several windows 7 licenses at the least. Not to mention with all the sketch 3rd aprty site searching and scans with AV and dll hacks and reboots and step 4: unplug Ethernet cable you could just make a Ms account format to 7 upgrade to 10 and clean format if you so choose sign in again and be activated in the same amount of time.

Solaris17, Jan 28, 2021
  3. Windows 10: How to disable lock screen to show login screen directly.

Hi Edward,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if lock screen feature is enabled on the computer.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• What is the edition of Windows 10 installed on the computer?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to disable the lock screen and check if it helps.

How to disable Lock screen on Windows 10 group policy:

If wanted to turn off lock screen pictures, then I suggest you to follow the steps below to turn off lock screen pictures through group policy editor.

1. Press Windows Key + R Key.

2. Type "gpedit.msc" without the quotes in the run box and hit on
    Enter Key.

3. Then follow the path below:

Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Control Panel > Personalization

4. Now on the right side, Double click that
    Do not display the lock screen
    option.

5. Set the option as Enabled.

6. Click on Apply and then click on
    Ok.

7. Close Group policy editor and restart your computer.

Note: The above steps is applicable to Windows 10 pro version.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with disabling lock screen on the computer, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jan 28, 2021
  4. Disabling activate windows 10 pop up on the right screen, legal?

Windows 10 Tweaks

Volume Key Licenses, find a way.

broken pixel, Jan 28, 2021
Thema:

Disabling activate windows 10 pop up on the right screen, legal?

1. Disabling activate windows 10 pop up on the right screen, legal? - Similar Threads - Disabling activate pop

2. DISABLE Win Pop Up on Lower Right Side of UI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DISABLE Win Pop Up on Lower Right Side of UI: Whatever this spamming THING is, it has nothing to do with your "Sub-Topics". But if you want anyone to post questions or talk about it, then start showing the name of it when customers hover over it. Otherwise it's just a piece of junk that spams by popping up and covering...
  3. DISABLE Win Pop Up on Lower Right Side of UI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DISABLE Win Pop Up on Lower Right Side of UI: Whatever this spamming THING is, it has nothing to do with your "Sub-Topics". But if you want anyone to post questions or talk about it, then start showing the name of it when customers hover over it. Otherwise it's just a piece of junk that spams by popping up and covering...
  4. How to disable " Active Wndows 8.1 " pop up ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable " Active Wndows 8.1 " pop up ?: How to disable the " Activate Windows " pop up in Windows 8.1 if I don't want to activate it : ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-active-wndows-81-pop-up/249c3ca4-a4be-448a-adca-d64720b85e1c
  5. pop up ads on the right side screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    pop up ads on the right side screen: I do not know if any body can help me. But I have been getting pop up ads on the right side of my screen and I cannt rid of them Patrick https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-ads-on-the-right-side-screen/e7ec8b6f-05c8-4131-a043-d4290963977a
  6. Activate Windows Message Popped Up On Screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activate Windows Message Popped Up On Screen: I got this pc awhile back when it was window's 8.1. I got the free update that was going on at the time and windows had been working perfectly fine. No there is a message on my screen saying that I need to activate windows. I tried putting in the same producut that I have and...
  7. To disable this pop up.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    To disable this pop up.: [ATTACH] Dont know where to put this in what category ... a Malware ? I want to get rid of it , it always pop out when ever i started my lap top. very annoying ... Thanks in anticipation .....
  8. Pop-ups at the bottom right of my screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pop-ups at the bottom right of my screen: How do I remove pop up advertising at the bottom right of my screen ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-ups-at-the-bottom-right-of-my-screen/80d10c51-1994-421a-8ce3-cf7a93487736
  9. Disabling Pop Ups

in Windows 10 Support
    Disabling Pop Ups: I have new PC running Windows 10 and I have been trying everything to disable the pop ups. I thought it was the browser at first (Chrome) and went through that first. Then I did Edge, etc. But I still believe it's a Windows problems. Went through the standard Settings-File...
  10. Is this legal? Windows 10 activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is this legal? Windows 10 activation: Hello, I've been looking for a straight answer on this: Can I use my Windows 7 key to legally activate Windows 10? This method still works for me - but is it actually legal?...