Windows 10: Disabling capslock on keyboard

Discus and support Disabling capslock on keyboard in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I would like to disable capslock on my keyboard having previously done it but itsa not working now. I have tried this:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by woldsweather, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Disabling capslock on keyboard

I would like to disable capslock on my keyboard having previously done it but itsa not working now.

I have tried this:

http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windo...windows-vista/

...but the scancode binary number mentioned isn't there in my registry.

How can I disable the capslock?

:)

woldsweather, Dec 29, 2015

2. How to disable Caps Lock Key in Windows 10?

If you have a third-party keyboard, there is a better option: I launched the keyboard utility that came with my Logitech keyboard -- disabling CapsLock and other keys was trivially easy...

MacMcCarthy_984, Dec 29, 2015
  3. capslock issue / keyboard and touchpad gets inactive as capslock is on/ entire system hangs

Hello Sir,

The on screen keyboard is working fine. Even shift key is solving the problem of typing in upper case but capslock in really disabling the entire keyboard until a restart in done.

UddeshyaMishra, Dec 29, 2015
  4. bobfrost Win User

Disabling capslock on keyboard

.................................................................................................... .......

I got fed up with the various options to do this, so I did it the simple way - I just removed the capslock key from my keyboard. *Wink. Works fine!!

bob Frost

bobfrost, Dec 29, 2015
Thema:

Disabling capslock on keyboard

1. Disabling capslock on keyboard - Similar Threads - Disabling capslock keyboard

2. whenever i on capslock keyboard is not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    whenever i on capslock keyboard is not working?: whenever i on capslock keyboard is not working? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-on-capslock-keyboard-is-not-working/1f8bf440-9fd3-47c9-9272-a952b70077f6
  3. whenever i on capslock keyboard is not working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    whenever i on capslock keyboard is not working?: whenever i on capslock keyboard is not working? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-on-capslock-keyboard-is-not-working/1f8bf440-9fd3-47c9-9272-a952b70077f6
  4. CapsLock to switch keyboard layout and widget for workspaces

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CapsLock to switch keyboard layout and widget for workspaces: Hello. Is there any way to make CapsLock work for keyboard layout switching as on Linux: CapsLock switches layouts and Shift+CapsLock switches CapsLock state of keyboard? I've found one C binary, which uses low resources and works fast, but it doesn't simulate...
  5. Wired Keyboard 600 - Shift + W disable CapsLock alternation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wired Keyboard 600 - Shift + W disable CapsLock alternation: I already checked the internet and I didn't see anyone with this problem, so I think there must be some configuration problem. I purchased a Microsoft Wired Keyboard 600, but CapsLock does not work while I hold the Shift + W keys and it is only with the letter W that this...
  6. Keyboard freeze after I keep pushing capslock

Keyboard freeze after I keep pushing capslock: Dear Support! I use discord and teamspeak for communicate with players. I use capslock key for push to talk If I keep pushing more than 1-2 second the Capslock button the other keyborad buttons does not react, just after some seconds. What sould be the problem, how can I...
  7. Capslock Issue :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Capslock Issue :(: Everytime I push on caps lock it writes 'L9[T742 and I have no clue why but it' s annoying... Does someone know why it does that?? submitted by /u/tbsz_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fo1r7c/capslock_issue/
  8. Capslock

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Capslock: When typing in Word or Excel my computer is turning on Capslock by itself.It doesn't show on the keyboard and you can't turn it off so can't use the numerals . Have to wait till it decides itself > any SUGGESTIONS?...
  9. Ergonomic Keyboard MS 4000 capslock and letter A problem

Ergonomic Keyboard MS 4000 capslock and letter A problem: Since a couple of days I have the problem that the keyboard turns the Capslock on by itself. Since today it starts typing the letter A both in normal as in capital, by itself, even when Im not around. I have reinstalled the software but the pARO (SEE this is what it does)...
  10. How to disable Capslock and Numlock indicators Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    How to disable Capslock and Numlock indicators Windows 10: I just got a new Lenovo Ideapad running Windows 10. All things considered it's a fine operating system, and I'm having only minor, fixable problems. Except for this. [img] [img] These indicators are giant and distracting to the most annoying possible degree. I have...